Top 10 16 Hp Horizontal Shaft Engine
We spent many hours on research to finding 16 hp horizontal shaft engine, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 16 hp horizontal shaft engine, you should not miss this article. 16 hp horizontal shaft engine coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 16 hp horizontal shaft engine by our suggestions
797 reviews analysed
1. Briggs and Stratton 13R232-0001-F1 Engine
- Dura-bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Dual ball bearing
- Dual-clean air cleaner pleated paper filter with a foam pre-cleaner ensures maximum protection for extended engine life
This genuine 208cc Briggs & Stratton single cylinder engine offers dependable power for your equipment needs. With a power rating of 9.50 gross torque, this engine features a premium dual clean air filtration system and maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition. With a manufacturer limited warranty of 2 years consumer use / 90 days commercial use, Briggs & Stratton provides power that you can trust. This engine includes a Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life. This engine includes an installed muffler. This engine includes a fuel tank.
2. Briggs and Stratton 15T212-0160-F8 1150 Series Intek PowerBuilt 11.50 Gross Torque Engine with A 1-Inch Diameter by 2-7/8-Inch Length Crankshaft, Keyway, and 3/8-24 Tapped
Briggs and Stratton 250cc 1150 Series Horizontal Engine produces 11.5-Feet.-Pound Gross Torque to get the job done. Compact overhead valve design runs cooler and cleaner delivering more power, longer engine life and improved fuel economy. U.S.A. 50-state CARB Compliant. Engine Displacement (cc): 250, Start Type: Recoil, Application: Tillers, compressors, log splitters, edgers, Engine Type: OHV 1150 series, Rated Power (HP): Manufacturer no longer rates this engine by HP, Torque (ft./-Pound): 11.50, Shaft Output: Horizontal, Shaft Diameter (in.): 1, Shaft Length (in.): 2 7/8, Shaft Keyway (in.): 3/16, Shaft End Tapped (Diameter (in.)/Threads per Inch): 3/8 – 24, Shaft Rotation (From PTO Shaft Side): Counterclockwise, PTO Height (in.): 4 11/64, Bearing Type: Plain, Cylinders (qty.): 1, Cylinder Bore: Aluminum alloy, Bore x Stroke (in.): 2.97 x 2.20, Cooling System: Air cooled, Air Cleaner Type: Dual element, Fuel Tank: Yes, Fuel Type: Gasoline, Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.): 3, Oil Capacity (qt.): 0.82 – 0.88 (26 – 28 oz.), Low Oil Shutdown: No, Ignition System: Electronic, Governor System: Mechanical, Carburetor: Float, Throttle Control: Adjustable for a constant speed operation, manual friction, remote, Choke Control: Manual, Max. RPM: 3,800, Muffler Included: Yes, Auto Compression Release: Yes, Bolt Circle (in.): 2 5/8, Mounting Bolt Pattern L x W (in.): 6 3/8 x 3 1/8, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 10 1/8 x 15 5/8 x 15 1/8
3. Briggs and Stratton 19N132-0035-F1 306cc 14.50 Gross Torque Crankshaft, 1" x 3-31/64"
This genuine 305cc Briggs & Stratton single cylinder engine offers dependable power for your equipment needs. With a power rating of 14.50 gross torque, this engine features a premium Dual Clean air filtration system, recoil starter and maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition. With a manufacturer limited warranty of 2 years consumer use/1 year commercial use, Briggs & Stratton provides power that you can trust. This engine includes a Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life. This engine includes an installed muffler. This engine includes a low-oil sensor. This engine includes a fuel tank.
4. GO KART TORQUE CONVERTER for PREDATOR ENGINE, 6.5 HP 212CC 3/4" OHV HORIZONTAL SHAFT, ENGINE CLUTCH.75 inch, Replaces Comet TAV2 218353A, 12t 35 and 10T 40 or 41 ✮ By BULLET LINES
- unique engine bolt kit for predator engines and the correct anti vibration pilot washer.
- 10 tooth sprocket for a 40/41 chain and a 12 tooth sprocket for a 35 chain.
- small engine clutch that is nearly the same as a Comet TAV2 30 75 Torq A Verter
- A torque converter acts similar to a transmission, allows higher speeds out of your small engine, and smoother acceleration
- Engagement range is approximately 2350 RPM
This auction is for 1 brand new complete 6.5 HP (212cc) OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine Torque Converter with all hardware necessary to mount.
Important Note: Included is the unique engine bolt kit for predator engines and the correct anti vibration pilot washer. Predator engines have a shoulder at the crank that is off by which cause the driver to rub on the back plate and misalignment of the belt; We provide extra piece of hardware to fix the problem. (no other kit on the market provides everything needed to fit a 212cc predator engine).
This kit comes with either a 10 tooth sprocket for a 40/41 chain and a 12 tooth sprocket for a 35 chain.
Bullet Lines torque converter is an asymmetrical inline small engine clutch that is nearly the same as a Comet TAV2 30 75 Torq A Verter. This clutch will help you get more power out of your small engine by reducing engine load. A torque converter acts similar to a transmission, allows higher speeds out of your small engine, and smoother acceleration. Small engine Torque Converter clutches are heavily used in riding lawnmowers, small tractors, go karts, mini bikes, mini choppers, ATV, motorcycles, and waterski winches. Engagement range is approximately 2350 RPM; however, this can be adjusted from Minimum 1200 RPM – Maximum 3100 RPM by changing out springs (not included) and other adjustments.
Our torque converter fits a 3/4″ shaft and comes with a 10 tooth sprocket for a 40/41 chain and a 12 tooth sprocket for a 35 chain.
Engine compatability: Predator 6.5 HP (212cc) OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine.
5. Honda GX200UTQX2 196cc GX200 Series OHV 5.5 HP Engine With Straight Keyed Shaft 3/4-Inch by 2-7/16-Inch Crankshaft
The Honda 196cc GX200 Series horizontal engine produces 9.1-pound-Feet (12.4 Nm) at 2,500 rpm net torque. Completely redesigned for 2011, the new GX200 offers lower noise levels, lower vibration, and lower emissions – without sacrificing power output or performance. And the new GX200 essentially matches the dimensions of the previous model, so no modifications to existing equipment designs are necessary. The GX200 features fuel efficiency and high output operation Honda means proven reliability with features like oil alert, carburetor chamber coating and carburetor filter help to protect against fuel impurities, cast iron cylinder sleeve, dual element air cleaner and fuel valve. Always easy to use and maintain with the simple throttle control, large fuel tanks, large automotive type fuel cap, dual oil drains and fill, easy, convenient, heavy duty control box, and easily accessible spark plug. Easy, reliable starting every time with heavy duty recoil starter, ergonomic, easy to grip recoil rope design, and automatic mechanical de-compression system. This engine is emissions compliant, CARB and EPA certified. Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV. 68 by 54 mm bore and stroke. 196 cm3 displacement. Net Power Output: 5.5 HP (4.1 kW) at 3,600 rpm. Net Torque: 9.1-pound-Feet (12.4 Nm) at 2,500 rpm. PTO Shaft Rotation counterclockwise (from PTO shaft side). Compression Ratio: 8.5:1. Butterfly carburetor. Transistorized magneto ignition system. Recoil Starter starting system. Splash lubrication system. Mechanical governor system. Dual element air cleaner. Oil Capacity: 0.63 US quart (0.6l). Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3 US quarts (3.1 liters). Fuel: Unleaded 86 octane or higher. Dry Weight: 35-pounds. (16.1 kg). Common applications: Pressure washers, commercial lawn and garden equipment, tillers / cultivators, generators, construction / industrial equipment, agricultural equipment, small vehicles, water pumps.
6. Lifan Power LF170F-BHQ 7 HP Horizontal Shaft Recoil Start Engine with 6:1 Gear Reduction
- 7hp 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Industrial Grade Gas Engine
- Recoil start with 6:1 Gear Reduction
- 3/4 inch keyway shaft and Universal mounting bolt patterns
- Low oil shutdown engine protection and .95 gallon fuel tank
- Automotive grade rods, pistons, ring and crankshaft along with 3 year residential – 1 year commercial warranty
Lifan Power USA’s 6.5MHP (Maximum Horsepower) industrial grade OHV engine is EPA certified, extremely quiet and dependable and is covered with our 1 year Commercial/Rental and 3-year residential use limited warranty policy. This 6.5MHP 196cc engine has a 0.75-in output shaft, 6:1 gear reduction, 4-stroke single cylinder OHV gasoline engine, manual recoil start, 0.95 gallon fuel capacity and low oil shutdown protection.
7. Briggs & Stratton 356776-0006-G1 570cc 18.0 Gross HP Vanguard Engine with 1-Inch Diameter by 3-5/32-Inch Length Crankshaft, Tapped 7/16-20-Inch, 1/4-Inch Keyway
- Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Dependable float feed type carburetor with integral fuel pump for remote mount fuel tank
- Dual-Clean air cleaner pleated paper filter with a foam pre-cleaner ensures maximum protection for extended engine life
- Full pressure lubrication with spin-on oil filter assures controlled lubrication for extended component life
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
This engine is design-engineered to dependably take on the most demanding commercial applications. Energetic and quick starting, this powerhouse features a number of advanced technologies and integrated components that are proven to elevate the reliability standard, which helps hardworking people get a lot more done in less time. Typical applications for this high-performance Vanguard engine include: Golf and Turf Equipment, Utility Vehicles, Commercial Mowers and Power Packs. Buyer protection package provides three-year limited commercial limited warranty. Gross Horsepower: 18, Engine Displacement (cc): 570 cc (34.78 cu in), Number of Cylinders: Two, Engine Configuration: Vertical, Bore: 2.83in (72mm), Stroke: 2.76in (70mm), Compression Ratio: 8.2:1, Ignition System: Magnetron, Lubrication System: Full Pressure w/Spin On Oil Filter, Carburetor: Single Barrel Float Feed, Engine Cooling: Air, Engine Fuel: Gasoline or Gaseous, Governor: Mechanical, PTO (Standard): 1″ SAE Keyway, Cylinder Block: Aluminum Alloy with Dura-Bore Cast Iron, Crankshaft: Ductile Iron, PTO Shaft Rotation: Counterclockwise from PTO Side, Starter: Rewind or Electric, EPA Compliant Engine: Yes. Fuel tank omitted. Muffler(Briggs part# 808752) sold seperatly. Alternator, 9 AMP w/o battery w/regulator. All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
8. Briggs and Stratton 83132-1040-F1 550 Series 127cc Engine
Briggs and Stratton 550 Series engine runs cooler and cleaner, delivering more power, smoother operation, longer engine life and improved fuel economy. Excellent performer for mid-duty applications. Dura-Bore(r) cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life, float carburetor for consistent, easy starting, maintenance-free Magnetron(r) electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts, Maxi-Clean(tm) automotive-type pleated paper air filter provides superior protection for long engine life, dual oil filter and drain, dual ball bearings that reduces wear for longer life, 50-state compliant engine, buyer protection package provides two-year consumer warranty.
9. Briggs & Stratton 305447-0568-F1 479cc 16.0 Gross HP Vanguard Engine with A 1-Inch Diameter X 2-29/32-Inch Length Crankshaft, Keyway, And Tapped 3/8-24
10. Kohler Command Pro OHV Horizontal Engine with Electric Start – 725cc, 1 7/16in. x 4 29/64in. Shaft, Model Number PA-CH730-3203
* 23.5hp Kohler Command * Oil Filter & Cooler * 15 Amp Alternator * Overhead Valve Design: Yes * Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve: Yes * Mounting: Horizontal * Electric Start: 12V Starter (no pull start) * Low Oil Shutdown: Yes * Fuel Tank: No Tank * Shaft Size: 1-7/16″Dx4-29/64″L * Muffler: Not Included * Shipping Weight: 151Condition: New * Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty *Previously rated 25hp before SAE J1940 Ratings. Supersedes CH730-0040 and CH25S-68590
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 16 Hp Horizontal Shaft Engine for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!