Finding your suitable readers for 500gb ssd acer compatible is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 500gb ssd acer compatible including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
622 reviews analysed
1. Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD – CT500MX500SSD1
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
2. Crucial P5 500GB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD, up to 3400MB/s – CT500P5SSD8
- Innovative 3D NAND and cutting-edge controller technology, with read and write performance up to 3400/3000MB/s, pushing the limits of PCIe Gen 3 NVMe for tech enthusiasts, professional designers, and serious gamers
- Capable of enhancing data security and management with rapid, full-drive encryption, helping protect your data without performance degradation
- Optimize performance and durability with dynamic write acceleration, error correction, and adaptive thermal protection
- Operating systems open almost instantly, apps launch in seconds, and games load before you’re ready to spawn
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Expand system performance with NVMe technology. The Crucial P5 SSD delivers powerful speed and data protection with sequential reads up to 3400MB/s, along with exceptional Crucial support. Advanced features like Dynamic Write Acceleration, full hardware-based encryption, and Adaptive Thermal Protection provide data security and enhanced system reliability. With thousands of validation hours, dozens of qualification tests, and a 5-year limited , the Crucial P5 SSD is backed by world-class Micron engineering and innovation.
3. Kingston A400 SSD 480GB SATA 3 2.5” Solid State Drive SA400S37/480G – Increase Performance
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers. A400 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 480GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 480GB — 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
4. Silicon Power 512GB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive (SP512GBSS3A55S25)
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
5. WD Blue 3D NAND 1TB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS100T2B0B
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability
- As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/seconds
- As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
- TBW calculated using Jedec client workload (JESD219).Slumber (mW):56
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications. Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. | As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. | Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. | As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
6. Samsung 970 EVO 500GB – NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E500BW)
- Built with Samsung’s industry leading V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance
- Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* with a 5-year limited warranty and exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW* (* May vary by capacity)
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with the Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard reduces risk of overheating and minimizes performance drops. Supports trim required operating system support, garbage collection and s.m.a.r.t
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers.Machine washable microfiber mop head
Samsung’s 970 EVO continues to lead industry standards with V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance. Accelerate into next-gen computing with read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* and a 5-year limited warranty with exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW*. Experience the SSD that goes further. * May vary by capacity. Memory – More than 2 GB DRAM
7. PNY CS900 500GB 2.5” SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – (SSD7CS900-500-RB)
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super fast OS boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering upto 515mb/s seq
- Read and 490mb/s seq
- Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption
- Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/sec
The PNY CS900 2.5-Inch SATA-III (6 GB/s) solid state Drive (SSD) is an excellent choice for a mainstream solid state Drive (SSD) Upgrade from a hard disk Drive (HDD). The CS900 drive is designed for an easy and cost-effective HDD replacement in the existing PC system to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, PNY CS900 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports up to 3 years of warranty.
8. WD Blue SN550 500GB NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS500G2B0C
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, Faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB* in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time Like now to make the change to NVMe. | *1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
9. Intel Core i5-9600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
10. Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800) Unbuffered UDIMM Memory CT2K102464BD160B Bundle MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD – CT500MX500SSD1
- Product 1: Increases system performance
- Product 1: Easy to install
- Product 1: Premium quality memory from a trusted brand
- Product 1: 100 % tested
- Product 2: Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Product 2: Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Product 2: Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all Your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Product 2: AES 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800) Unbuffered UDIMM Memory CT2K102464BD160B
CT2K102464BD60B is a 16GB Kit consisting of (2) 8GB DDR3L Desktop modules that operates at speeds up to 1600 MT/s and has a CL11 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard UDIMM layout of 240 pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3L UDIMM memory.
Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD – CT500MX500SSD1
Start your system in seconds, store up to 2TB of data, and upgrade with an SSD you can count on. Join more and more people who are keeping their family videos, travel photos, music, and important documents on an SSD, and get the near-instant performance and lasting reliability that comes with solid state storage. Upgrade with the Crucial MX500 SSD, a drive built on quality, speed, and security that’s all backed by helpful service and support. Even if you’ve never installed an SSD, don’t fear – our step-by-step guide walks you through the process to make installation easy. It’s worth it.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 500Gb Ssd Acer Compatible for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!