Top 10 75 Hp Centrifugal Sewage Pump
Finding your suitable readers for 7.5 hp centrifugal sewage pump is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 7.5 hp centrifugal sewage pump including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
645 reviews analysed
1. Zoeller 267-0001 M267 Waste-Mate Sewage Pump, 1/2 Horsepower, 115V
This product is high quality product and highly durable. This is easy to use and easy to install. This product is manufactured in United States.
From the Manufacturer
When you have residential or commercial wastewater issues, you can count on Zoeller Pumps to deliver the very best solutions-our commitment to top quality offers you years of service and durability.
2. Superior Pump 93501 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Tethered Float Switch
- 1/2 HP Sewage pump moves up to 4,800 gallons per hour
- pump will lift water up to 25′ of vertical height
- Rugged cast iron construction
- 10′ cord length
- Tethered float switch to automatically turn the pump on/off.
- 2 inch NPT discharge, will handle up to 2 inch solids and features a non-clogging vortex impeller
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 93501, 1/2 HP cast iron submersible sewage pump with tethered float switch, will pump up to 4800 gallons per hour. Equipped with 2-inch NPT discharge, will handle up to 2-inch solids and features a non-clogging vortex impeller. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty.
From Superior Pump, this submersible sewage pump features a tethered float switch and a reliable 1/2-horsepower continuous-duty motor. Able to handle 2-inch solids, this large-capacity pump can lift water up to 25 feet and deliver flow rates up to 80 gallons per minute. Its cast iron body and non-clogging Vortex impeller ensure a long, low-maintenance life.
Large Capacity Suited to Home and Commercial Applications
This dependable, submersible sewage pump is built to effectively handle a range of typical residential and commercial applications. Whether material is being moved from a basin to a drainage field or from a basin up to sewer or septic lines, the pump’s large discharge design easily handles 2-inch solids and high-capacity pumping. It is powerful enough to lift water up to 25 feet vertically. When used on a level plane, it can move up to 80 gallons per minute. This sewage pump delivers a maximum force of 10.83 psi.
Continuous-Duty Motor for Reliable Performance
Behind the pump’s consistent performance is a continuous-duty split-capacitor motor. This 7.6 amp, 1/2-horsepower motor operates at speeds up to 1,750 rpm and can produce 912 watts of power. It is thermally protected and rated for 180 degrees Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius).
Cast Iron Design with Non-Clogging Vortex Impeller
Thanks to a dependable, non-clogging Vortex impeller made of cast aluminum, as well as rugged cast iron housing and base construction, this Superior Pump unit can be trusted to withstand continuous use in tough environments. For added durability, this pump features stainless steel fasteners and a baked-on powder-coat finish. Its tethered float switch relies on a wide-angle, mechanical, pump-mounted float that’s constructed of glass-reinforced nylon.
The 10-foot, water-resistant power cord makes it easy to connect the pump to a power source. This sewage pump is UL/C-UL listed and CSA certified for safety and dependability.
What’s in the Box
93501 sewage pump
93501 1/2-Horsepower Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Tethered Float Switch
At a Glance
- Powerful, 1/2-horsepower continuous-duty split-capacitor motor
- Handles 2-inch solids and high-capacity pumping
- Moves up to 80 gallons per minute
- Can push water up to 25 feet vertically
- Cast aluminum, non-clogging Vortex impeller
- Durable, cast iron housing and base for long life
3. Zoeller 98-0001 115-Volt 1/2 Horse Power Model M98 Flow-Mate Automatic Cast Iron Single Phase Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump
FLOW-MATE” SUBMERSIBLE PUMP 1/2 HP For sump/dewatering septic tank effluent Thermal overload protected Cast iron Stainless steel screws 2-pole float operated mechanical switch 1-1/2″ NPT discharge Passes 1/2″ solids 115 volt 3420 GPH at 5, 3060 GPH at 10, 2580 GPH at 15 head One year limited warranty Display carton. Make sure the pump electrical supply circuit is equipped with fuses or circuit breakers of proper capacity
From the Manufacturer
Zoeller’s Flow-Mate Model M98 Cast Iron Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump features cast iron motor and pump housing, a cast iron switch case, and a cast iron base. All castings are cast iron class 25-30 with 25000# tensile strength. The M98 also features an engineered plastic vortex impeller. The Flow-Mate has a corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish. There are no sheet metal parts that will rust or corrode and no screens that will clog. The permanent slip capacitor motor is oil-filled and hermetically sealed. It features automatic reset thermal overload protection. The pump also includes a watertight neoprene square ring between the motor and the pump housing. The pump’s upper and lower bearings are oil fed cast iron. The Flow-Mate’s maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering is 130 Degree Fahrenheit. The entire unit is pressure tested after assembly. The pumps screws, guard, handle, arm and seal assembly are all made of stainless steel. The Flow-Mate includes a float operated submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole mechanical switch. It also features a carbon and ceramic shaft seal. The pump’s discharge is 1-1/2-Inch NPT. The major width of the Model M98 is 10-1/8-Inch. The major height is 12-Inch.
4. BURCAM 400416T 3/4 HP Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Sewage Grinder Pump
- Stainless steel
- 3/4 HP HEAVY DUTY SEWAGE GRINDER PUMP: The pump is made of cast iron and stainless steel for longevity and includes a cast iron grinder impeller. This pump can be used in a new installation or to replace an existing sewage pump. Contractor grade PRO series built.
- GRINDER PUMP PERFORMANCE: The maximum head is 25 feet and the capacity is up to 4200 gallons per hour. .
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Solid stainless steel construction rugged and heavy equipped with a grinder type impeller made of cast iron.
- SEWAGE GRINDER PUMP: High performance for residential sewage applications. Reduces clogging of impeller and jamming situations.
5. Zoeller 267-0002 Model N267 Waste-Mate Non-Automatic Cast Iron Single Phase Submersible Sewage/Effluent Pump
- 1/2 HP submersible sewage pump
- 2″ discharge, passes 2″ spherical solids
- Performance: 115 GPM at 5′ TDH, shut-off: 20.5′ TDH
- Non-automatic model, 15′ cord
- 100% factory tested
- Passes 2-Inch spherical solids
- Pumps 128-Gallon per minute with 5-Foot head
- Shut-off head: 21.5-Feet
- Includes a 15-Foot 3-wire neoprene cord
- Completely submersible.Minimum recommended basin size (small load applications): simplex 18” x 30” (45.7 x 76.2 cm), duplex 30” x 36” (76.2 x 91.4 cm)
115-Volt 1/2 Horse Power Model N267 Waste-Mate Non-Automatic Cast Iron Single Phase Submersible Sewage/Effluent Pump. If the Pump operates but delivers little or no water – Check strainer housing, discharge pipe, or if check valve is used vent hole must be clear. Discharge head exceeds pump capacity. Low or incorrect voltage. Incorrect motor rotation. Capacitor defective. Incoming water containing air or causing air to enter pumping chamber
From the Manufacturer
Zoeller’s Model N267 Waste-Mate Cast Iron Submersible Sewage/Effluent Pump features an engineered, non-clogging, plastic vortex impeller with metal inserts. The pump housing and base are made of ASTM Class 25 cast iron. This pump is not effected by materials normally found in drainage and sewage pumps. It features an oil filled, hermetically sealed motor and oil lubricated bearings. The motor features automatic reset thermal overload protection. The Waste-Mate has a corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish. The pump also includes a watertight neoprene square ring and gasket. The pumps screws, bolts, handle, guard, arm, and seal assembly are all made of stainless steel. The pump also features a carbon and ceramic shaft seal. It has a 2-Inch female and a 3-Inch NPT male discharge. The N267 is watertight and dust tight.
6. Acquaer 1/2 HP Durable Cast iron Sewage Pump with 10ft. power cord+Piggy back switch.
7. Hallmark Industries MA0387X-8 Sewage Pump with Float Switch, 5600 gpm, Stainless Steel, Heavy Duty, 3/4 hp, 115V, 38′ Lift, 20′ Cable
8. Barnes 103544 Model SEV412AT Sewage Pump with Wide Angle Switch, 1/2 hp, 115V, 1 Phase, 2" NPT Discharge, 71 GPM, 25′ Head, 20′ Cord, Automatic
- FOR SEWAGE USE: Designed for handling wastewater in typical basement or small lift station applications
- SPLIT CAPACITOR MOTOR: For increased reliability, higher performance, longer motor life, great starting torque and lower amp draw
- HIGH CAPACITY PUMPING: Large 2″ NPT discharge
- Passes 2” spherical solids
- 3450 RPM
- Lifts water up to 25 feet
- ROBUST DESIGN: Stainless steel shaft and hardware
- Heavy duty industrial carbon/ceramic seal
- Oil lubricated ball bearings
- LIMITED WARRANTY: Purchase includes a 24-month limited warranty
Barnes sewage pumps pack incredible power into an efficient, compact frame. With just a 10” x 7” footprint, the Barnes SEV412AT is able to discharge up to 4,260 gallons an hour and up to 25 feet of vertical height.
Designed for everyday septic tank use, Barnes sewage pumps are able to handle most low and high head residential and light commercial wastewater applications.
All of our sewage pumps feature a dual ball bearing design and cast iron impellers. They’re robustly designed with a stainless steel shaft and heavy-duty seal for long operational life and dependable service.
The Barnes SEV412AT pump is equipped with a 20 ft. waterproof power cord and a 2″ NPT discharge pipe for high capacity pumping. A permanent, split capacitor motor allows for optimum performance while a high-efficiency 1/2-HP motor packs the power needed to get the job done.
Every Barnes sewage pump is CSA C/US listed and backed by a 24-month limited warranty. Order yours today!
9. ECO-FLO Products RSE50W Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Wide Angle Switch, 1/2 HP, 5,700 GPH
- Heavy duty cast iron and thermoplastic construction for strength and long life
- Extra long 20′ power cord length for installation flexibility
- Pumps 2″ solids
- Download the User Manual under the Technical Specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information
- Click on the ECO-FLO Products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from ECO-FLO Products
1/2 hp heavy duty cast iron sewage pump with wide angle switch and 2 inch discharge; continuous duty, efficient 115V psc (permanent split capacitor) motor for lower carbon footprint; up to 5700 gph.
10. Simer 5965 3/4 HP Professional Grade Sewage Pump
3/4 HP Professional Grade Sewage Pump.
From the Manufacturer
3/4 HP Professional Grade Sewage Pump.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 75 Hp Centrifugal Sewage Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!