Finding your suitable readers for acer 15″ i3 laptop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer 15″ i3 laptop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
625 reviews analysed
1. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 15 I3 Laptop, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l would be the Best Acer 15 I3 Laptop for Money.
2. Lenovo Processor Graphics 81W10094us Business
- Powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 3 3250U processor with Radeon Vega 3 graphics, the AMD multi-core processing power offers incredible bandwidth for getting more done faster, in several applications at once
- webcam with microphone
- 3 USB ports, HDMI and SD card reader
- Stay connected: 2×2 WiFi 5 (802. 11 ac/ac(LC)) and Bluetooth 4. 1
- 128 GB SSD M. 2 NVMe storage and 4 GB DDR4 memory
- Windows 10 installed
- The 15. 6″ HD (1366 x 768) screen with narrow side bezels and Dolby Audio deliver great visuals and crystal-clear sound for your entertainment
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter on your webcam for peace of mind when you need it
Tailor your performance with the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15-inch laptop. Engineered to deliver powerful, long-lasting performance, this Windows laptop has the new AMD Ryzen™ 3 3250U mobile processors with Radeon™ Vega 3 graphics, allowing you to get more done faster. The multi-core processing power gives you incredible bandwidth to do more on several applications at the same time. Plus, you can quickly switch between the quickest performance with ‘Max mode’ and a quieter experience in ‘battery saving mode’ with the simple Q-Control. The IdeaPad 3 includes a 15. 6″ HD (1366 x 768) display with beautiful video and Dolby Audio™ for crystal-clear sound. This laptop gives you more for your entertainment, whether you’re watching streaming video, listening to music, or enjoying a video chat with friends. The narrow bezels on both sides of the screen provide more viewing area and less clutter. A great choice for working from home, students who need a reliable notebook for school, or anyone who’s looking for a computer for everyday tasks, the IdeaPad 3 is a dependable entry-level laptop.
3. Lenovo Ideapad I3 1005G1 8Gb Platinum 81We011uus
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (1.2 GHz, up to 3.60 GHz with Turbo Boost, 2 Cores, 8 Threads, 6 MB Cache)
- Full-size Island-style Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 2-cell lithium_ion, 3.74lb, Platinum Grey
- 802.11AC (2 x 2), Bluetooth 5.0, Card Reader, Dolby Audio with Stereo Speakers
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack
- 15.6“ FHD LED Backlit anti-glare Laptop Display (1920×1080), Intel UHD Graphics, 256GB SSD, 8GB DDR4
Engineered for long-lasting performance, the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 delivers powerful performance in a laptop that’s perfect for your everyday tasks, with features that you can depend on
4. Asus Vivobook I3 1005G1 Fingerprint F512ja As34
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via windows hello
- Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI
- Windows 10 in S mode exclusively runs apps from the Microsoft Store. To install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, simply switch out of S mode in three easy steps. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode
- Exclusive Ergolift design for an improved typing position
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920×1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
Whether at work or play, ASUS VivoBook 15 is the compact laptop that immerses you in whatever you set out to do. Its new frameless four-sided NanoEdge display boasts an ultraslim 5.7mm bezel, giving an amazing 88% screen-to-body ratio for supremely immersive visuals. The ErgoLift hinge design also tilts the keyboard up for more comfortable typing. VivoBook 15 is powered by an Intel core i3 processor to help you get things done with the least amount of fuss. *The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
5. Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- With Windows 10 Home (S mode), you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
If you are buying a Acer 15 I3 Laptop for the first time, then you should have Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint. It has fewer features when you make Acer 15 I3 Laptop comparisons of Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint with any other Acer 15 I3 Laptop but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 15 I3 Laptop, grab any Acer 15 I3 Laptop but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint
6. Asus 15 Computer_ Fingerprint Mouse Pad
- 720p HD webcam
- Tips: Use your function F7 key to adjust the brightness setting of the backlit lights.
- Connectivity: 802.11AC Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 Combo
- Hard Drive: 128GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Color: Slate Gray
- Optical Drive: No
- RAM: 12GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory
- ▌Authorized BROAGE Bundle ▌Bundled with BROAGE Mouse Pad, Authorized Sellers ONLY. OS: Windows 10 Home in S Mode, 64-bit, English
- Fingerprint Reader
- Display: 15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) with four-sided wider NanoEdge bezel
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory
- ▌Upgraded ▌Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, from Base Model with Specis 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB PCIe SSD. 1-years warraty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from BROAGE, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components. CPU: 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 (1.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Ports: 1 x COMBO audio jack, 1 x Type-A USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1), 1 x Type-C USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1), 2 x USB 2.0 port(s), 1 x HDMI
Asus 15 Computer_ Fingerprint Mouse Pad is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-35SE, 15.6″ Full HD Display, 10Th Gen Intel Core I3-1005G1 Processor, 4GB DDR4, 128GB Nvme SSD, Intel Wifi 6 AX201, Backlit KB, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10 Home (S Mode) which have been in market longer than anyone. Asus 15 Computer_ Fingerprint Mouse Pad brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Asus 15 Computer_ Fingerprint Mouse Pad is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer 15 I3 Laptop in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer 15 I3 Laptop and it could be any of the high value Acer 15 I3 Laptop, chances are that would be much costlier than Asus 15 Computer_ Fingerprint Mouse Pad. Asus 15 Computer_ Fingerprint Mouse Pad will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Sf314 54 39Bh Notebook Dual Core Nx Gy1aa 001
Acer Sf314 54 39Bh Notebook Dual Core Nx Gy1aa 001 is another one which falls under Acer 15 I3 Laptop for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Sf314 54 39Bh Notebook Dual Core Nx Gy1aa 001 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 15 I3 Laptop and that is what has revived them. Acer Sf314 54 39Bh Notebook Dual Core Nx Gy1aa 001 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Sf314 54 39Bh Notebook Dual Core Nx Gy1aa 001 is amazing features.
8. Dell Inspiron Laptop Intel Memory
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack, 1x HDMI, 10/100 Ethernet
- Intel Core i3-7100U Dual-Core processor, 2.4 GHz, 8GB DDR4 Memory can up to 16GB, 1TB HDD 5400rpm
- Wireless-B, Wireless-G, Wireless-N
- Picture is for reference only, there is no Optical Drive
- Media Card Reader, Bluetooth, MaxxAudio, Webcam, Stereo speakers
- Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
- 15.6″ (1366 x 768) HD Display, Intel HD Graphics 620
Windows 10 operating system
Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U mobile processor
Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing.
8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
1TB hard drive for ample file storage space
Holds a sizeable collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies. 5400 rpm spindle speed for standard read/write times.
Intel HD Graphics 620
On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
To give you great sound across music, movies, voice and games.
Weighs 5.07 lbs. and measures 0.9″ thin
Thin and light design with DVD/CD drive omitted for improved portability. 4-cell lithium-ion battery.
HDMI output expands your viewing options
Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
Supports SD, SDHC and SDXC memory card formats.
Wireless and wired network connectivity
Built-in high-speed wireless LAN connects to your network or hotspots on the most common Wi-Fi standards. The Fast Ethernet LAN port also plugs into wired networks.
Headphone/microphone combo jack.
- Mainly is the quality is good, used for a long time, feel very good!
- Very pleased with the performance and features it came with.
- Great stuff and does a whole lot
- My last laptop computer just went whacky, and nothing I or any tech could do did any good. It was not a Dell. So, I got on line… Read More
9. Lenovo Chromebook I3 10110U Integrated 82B80006ux
- This 2-in-1 laptop combines a keyboard and touchscreen to make it easy to interact with everything on your display! You can also use the Lenovo digital pen (sold separately) to quickly write, click or drag files right on the screen
- Connect with the built-in webcam, 2 USB Type-C ports, a USB Type-A port, and an audio jack. It also has the latest Intel WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5. 0 a fast, reliable connection
- The 13-inch FHD display in this slim, light 360° convertible Chromebook offers beautiful visuals, while narrow bezels minimize distractions. Two user-facing stereo speakers keep you immersed in the experience
- Work from home, school, or anywhere with the outstanding combination of performance, connectivity, and entertainment enabled by 10th Generation InteI Core processors. The Lenovo Flex 5 offers intelligent performance features that adapt to you for a personalized, intuitive, and responsive experience
- Use your Google account to easily access files, videos, music, and documents stored on the cloud from anywhere! With up to 10 hours* of battery life, you’ll stay productive
Lenovo Chromebook I3 10110U Integrated 82B80006ux is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Lenovo Chromebook I3 10110U Integrated 82B80006ux which falls into premium category but Lenovo Chromebook I3 10110U Integrated 82B80006uxis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Lenovo Chromebook I3 10110U Integrated 82B80006ux offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer 15 I3 Laptop available in the market today. Lenovo Chromebook I3 10110U Integrated 82B80006ux was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer 15 I3 Laptop to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Lenovo Chromebook Processor Touchscreen 81T90002ux
- Innovative DESIGN: this slim laptop includes a backlit keyboard, numeric keypad, and 720P camera
- Dual speakers and FHD IPS display for crystal-clear sound and graphics
- Incredible portability: take your flip laptop wherever you go. Its sleek design, Light weight, and seamless Google service offer accessibility at any location
- 802.11 AC Wi-Fi support with Bluetooth 4.2 for stronger, more stable connection, and automatic updates
- 2-In-1 convertible Chromebook: providing the convenience of a laptop and the mobility of a tablet, 2-in-1 laptop Tablets are the best of both worlds. The 360° Design is practical for work or entertainment
- Unbeatable technology: This touchscreen laptop has a 10-hour battery life
- Touchscreen capabilities: drag and click with the swipe or tap of your fingers with this touchscreen tablet laptop. Watch movies and videos with a wider view due to the 2-in-1 chromebook’s narrow bezel
- up to 4GB DDR4 Memory and 64GB Flash Storage
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer 15 I3 Laptop yet, then Lenovo Chromebook Processor Touchscreen 81T90002ux is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer 15 I3 Laptop Under 100$ and Acer 15 I3 Laptop comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Lenovo Chromebook Processor Touchscreen 81T90002ux offers best features and although it does not have, Lenovo Chromebook Processor Touchscreen 81T90002ux’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer 15 I3 Laptop Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.