Top 10 Apple Home Hub
Finding your suitable readers for apple home hub is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple home hub including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
589 reviews analysed
1. Philips Hue Smart Hub (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
- Add up to 50 Philips Hue lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant , Maximum Operating Range- 98 feet
- The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you’re away from home. Frequency band is 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.Control your lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty
- HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
Stand Alone Bridge. Create your very own Philips Hue system, exactly the way you like it. The new square-shaped Philips Hue bridge supports the hardware authentication required for Apple Home Kit and enables all your Philips Hue lights to work with Apple Home Kit technology. This means if you have the round-shaped Philips Hue bridge and want to use Apple Home Kit, you will need to get your hands on the new bridge. Your existing lights can be controlled via Apple Home Kit once the new Philips Hue bridge is installed. “Siri, turn on my lights! ” The Philips Hue bridge is all you need to set up your personal Philips Hue system. This is actually the brain of the operation that enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app. Once you have installed the Philips Hue bridge and downloaded the Philips Hue app on your smart device, you can set your imagination free and build your very own system! Add up to 50 Philips Hue Lights Select the Philips Hue lights of your choice and connect them to your Philips Hue bridge. The bridge is powerful enough to handle up to 50 lights, so Hue-ify your whole house! Extend with Philips Hue Accessories In the Philips Hue system, you can also connect up to 12 accessories to enhance your connected lighting experience even further. Apple Home Kit Compatible The Philips Hue bridge is compatible with Apple Home Kit technology. Ask Siri to turn on or dim your lights or recall presets without touching a single button. Via third party apps you can even link your lights to other Apple Home Kit enabled devices.
2. Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- The USB-C digital AV multiport adapter lets you connect your USB-C enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
- 3840×2160 at 60Hz on: iPad Pro 11-inch (latest model), iPad Pro 12.9-Inch (latest model), MacBook Pro (15-Inch), iMac (27-inch Retina 5K display), iMac (Retina 21.5-Inch 4K display), and iMac Pro
- 1080P at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on: MacBook Pro (13-inch), MacBook Pro (15-Inch, previous model), iMac (21.5-Inch, previous model), and Mac Mini
- Connections: HDMI, USB, USB-C
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector.
- Supports both video and audio output.
3. ecobee EB-STATE3LT-02 3 Lite Smart Thermostat Black
- SAVE MONEY: Homeowners save up to 23% annually on heating or cooling costs, plus ecobee pays for itself in under 2 years (compared to a hold of 72 degrees)
- WORKS WITH ROOM SENSORS: Place them in the rooms that matter the most and have the temperature balanced throughout your whole home. Measuring both occupancy and temperature, sensors signal your ecobee Smart Thermostat to automatically switch to the right mode for comfort when you’re home or for savings when you’re not. 2-pack sold separately.
- EASILY INSTALL YOURSELF: It only takes about 30 minutes, thanks to an easy to follow installation guide and an in-app step-by-step walkthrough. Everything you need comes in the box, including a Power Extender Kit for homes with no common wire (C-wire)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Easily adjust your thermostat from wherever you are using your iOS (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch) or Android device. The ecobee mobile app is available in the App Store or on Google Play. Compatibility- Gas, oil, electric, dual fuel, Conventional (2H/2C), Heat Pump (4H/2C)
- PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS: ecobee3 lite works with your favorite smart home setups, including Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Microsoft Cortana, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, and IFTTT.Power Source: AC
With its beautiful design, easy-to-use touchscreen display, and 23% average annual savings on heating and cooling costs*, the ecobee3 lite is the smarter thermostat that helps you live better and save more. It also now pairs with room sensors to help manage hot and cold spots in the home, delivering comfort to the rooms that matter most. And because they track occupancy, they make your home even smarter about saving energy when you’re away. ecobee3 lite pairs with up to 32 sensors. Works withEcho, Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, and IFTTT.
4. USB C Hub HDMI Adapter for MacBook Pro 2019/2018/2017, MOKiN 5 in 1 Dongle USB-C to HDMI, Sd/TF Card Reader and 2 Ports USB 3.0 (Space Gray)
- Usb-c hub (5-in-1): extend one 4K UHD HDMI port, two Supper speed USB 3.0 Ports, one SD Memory Card slot and one TF memory card slot from one USB-C/Thunderbolt 3/ Type C port
- 4K video USB-C to HDMI Adapter: mirror or extend your screen with USB C hub HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD @ 30Hz or full HD 1080P video to HDTV, monitor or projector
- Super speed USB 3.0 ports(at full-speed): allow you to connect keyboard, Mouse, hard drive, etc to MacBook Pro, up to 5Gbps data transmission speed, down compatible with USB A 2.0 and below. Because HDD/SDD needs more power, so this adapter only allow connect 1 HDD/SSD and this adapter won’t support Apple USB Super drive.
- Convenient USB-C to card reader for USB-C/Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 devices to access files from SD/TF card reader, perfect for photographer or designer, etc
- Aluminiun case design(space Gray), perfect for new laptops with USB-C port, such as 2017 MacBook Pro, 2015/2016 retain 12 inch MacBook, Dell XPS 13, HP spetre x2, etc.
5. Wink WNKHUB-2US 2 Smart home hub White
- VOICE CONTROL: Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant (devices sold separately)
- CONNECT ALL YOUR SMART DEVICES: Easily connect and manage your smart home ecosystem with Wink Hub 2. Compatible with all major smart home categories, including cameras & doorbells, lighting & locks, thermostats, sensors & alarms, appliances, speakers and more.
- ONE SIMPLE APP: Control all your home’s smart devices, no matter where you may be, using the Wink app on your smartphone. Set up shortcuts that let you turn off all your home’s lights with a single tap or automatically turns up the thermostat when the front door is unlocked.
- ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY: Wink Hub 2 enables you to connect and control 400+ smart home devices, including those made by Nest, Philips, Ring, Ecobee, GoControl, Schlage, Sonos, Arlo, Yale and Chamberlain.
- THE LARGEST PROTOCOL SUPPORT: Wink Hub 2 supports Bluetooth LE, ZigBee, Z-Wave, Kidde, and Lutron Clear Connect. Works with more smart home protocols than any other platform.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTION OPTIONS: Setup your Wink Hub 2 via 5GHz Wi-Fi or included Ethernet port.
Wink is the quick and simple way to connect you and your home. Manage hundreds of smart products from the best brands in one simple app. Faster, more reliable and more secure, Wink Hub 2 is the next generation of the Wink Hub. Hub 2 is compatible with more smart home technologies, so you can buy the devices you like from the brands you trust and know they’ll work seamlessly with Wink.
6. Kasa Smart Light Switch by TP-Link – Needs Neutral Wire, WiFi Light Switch, Works with Alexa & Google (HS200)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- GUIDED INSTALL: No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs. auxiliary switch configurations. The Kasa app guides you through easy step-by-step installation
- SCHEDULING – Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Control your lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch. The smart switch replaces any standard light switch, and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage connected fixtures with your smartphone or tablet, including setting schedules, timers and countdowns. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control when paired with Amazon Alexa, Google assistant and Microsoft cortana. Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n; System Requirement: Android 4.1 or higher iOS 9.0 or higher; Wireless Type: 2.4GHz 1T1R
7. HyperDrive USB C Hub, Best Mac Type-C Dual Hub Adapter for MacBook Pro Air 2020 2019 13" 15" 16" & iPad Pro, USB-C Devices, 7in2: USBC PD 100W 40Gbps, 4K HDMI, microSD/SD Card Reader, 2xUSB 3.1 Sanho
- Best Selling USB-C Hub No More Loose Connections: Historical most crowdfunded Macbook accessory on Kickstarter and Indiegogo, now upgraded with new Magnetic Grip to secure hub better on MacBook. (Remove grip to use with any MacBook protective case and extension cable to work with any USB-C device.)
- Experience crystal clear 4K60Hz HDMI video on compatible 4K monitors for brilliant high-resolution display. Requires a direct HDMI to HDMI connection.
- Dual USB-C Data & Power Delivery: HyperDrive is the only MacBook Pro/Air USB C hub with two USB-C ports that support Power Delivery (PD) & Data (40Gbps/max 100W/5K video output + 5Gbps/max 60W).
- Convenient Data Expansion: Additional MicroSD/SD UHS-I memory card slots and two USB-A 5Gbps ports. *Apple SuperDrive not supported
- HyperDrive’s 1 year warranty and 30-day return policy valid only for purchases “Sold By” HYPER on Amazon. HYPER is the only authorized seller for HyperDrive products on Amazon. Warranty not valid for any other third party resellers on Amazon. If you have any problems, please contact Hyper support team or message us through amazon.
8. MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener Chamberlain MYQ-G0301 – Wireless & Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control
- Open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone Easy-to-add functionality with existing garage door openers
- Receive alerts when your garage door opens or closes in real time by setting up customized notifications – great for busy families who come and go from the house through the garage
- Core features such as opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications are INCLUDED with MyQ app at no additional charge
- Compatible with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors
- Linking your MyQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT requires a $1 monthly or $10 annual subscription fee Easy to install in the garage
- Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps
MyQ Smart Garage Hub by Chamberlain allows you to use your smartphone to open and close your garage door from anywhere. Feel more secure at home when you set times for your garage to close and receive alerts when the garage door opens and closes. With the MyQ garage, your smartphone, Wi-Fi and any compatible garage door opener, you are connected and in control.MyQ is compatible with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993, including Chamberlain, Craftsman, Lift Master, Stanley, and more. Note: You must have a sectional garage door and safety sensors installed. MyQ is easily installed in four steps or you have the option to request expert garage hub installation for added support. MyQ also works with Nest, Google Assistant for voice control, IFTTT, and Wink for even more features and functionality. Daily schedules – preset times for your garage door to close or your lights to turn on/off every day.
9. elago Home Hub Mount for iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro – Tablet Wall Mount Compatible with Most iPads, Easy Installation, Scratch-Free, Cable Management (Black)
- 【SCRATCH-FREE SILICONE】 Protect your iPad from scratches and bumps by mounting it to a wall. Your iPad is held between two pieces of scratch-free silicone, making it easy to insert and remove at all times.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】 All necessary screws and plastic anchors are included with each purchase. Mount your iPad easily on the wall – without the bulk – and manage the charging cable with an elago cable management button.
- 【GOOD ACCESS TO APPLE HOME APP】 Perfect for a Home Automation Setup! The elago Home Hub Mount was designed to mount your iPad to any wall to gain instant and convenient access to your Apple Home app.
- 【SECURE THE TABLET ANYWHERE】 Fits on any wall in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, reading room, etc. Secure your iPad anywhere you want and enjoy a cozy life at home.
- 【WARRANTY】 Purchase with confidence! 30-days 100% Money Back Guarantee & 1-year replacement warranty.
The elago Home Hub Mount was designed to mount your iPad to any wall to gain instant access to your Apple Home app.
10. Logitech Harmony Companion All in One Remote Control for Smart Home and Entertainment Devices, Hub & App, Works With Alexa – Black
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Performs activities like Lower the blinds, dim the lights, fire-up the TV for movie night-all with a tap of the finger.
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app – works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more
- Model: 915-000239 (Control up to 8 Devices). Please refer to the system requirements mentioned in this page.
- Internet access- Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Home Hub for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!