941 reviews analysed
1. Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester
2. OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
- Ideal for testing vacuum lines and components
- Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems
- Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets
- Kit comes complete with adapter for most applications
- Pin point hard to find problems such as cracked lines PCV fuel pump fuel filters and more
3. Performance Tool W80594 Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Tool
Check fuel pump suction or pressure. Tests settings of the carburetor. Checks for sticking valves, valve timing, and burnt valves or insufficient valve tappet clearance. Detect weak valve springs, worn valve stern guides, or leaking head gasket. Quick, accurate testing for a variety of applications.
4. PIC Gauge 202L-158A 1.5" Dial, 30"/0 hg Vacuum psi Range, 1/8" Male NPT Connection Size, Center Back Mount Glycerine Filled Pressure Gauge with a Stainless Steel Case, Brass Internals, Stainless Steel Bezel, and Polycarbonate Lens
An inexpensive utility gauge for the broad commercial and industrial markets. Suitable for air, water, oil, gas or any other media not corrosive to brass.
5. AUTO METER 2337 Vacuum Gauge
6. AUTOOL lm120 Refrigeration Digital Manifold Gauge Meter HVAC Vacuum Pressure Temperature Tester Kit Leakage Test
- The instrument uses high-strength engineering plastics and flexible non-slip silicone design, the whole machine is solid and comfortable to hold. Built-in 32-bit digital processing unit and high-precision data acquisition unit, high data and stability. Large-size liquid crystal display, LCD backlight support, data display clear and easy to read, convenient light operation. Long-life valve switch, 1/4-inch standard interface design to ensure that the instrument’s durability and versatility.
- The instrument can measure double pressure at the same time, as well as dual temperature measurement, with automatic multi-unit pressure conversion, automatic conversion of temperature Celsius / Fahrenheit, to facilitate different needs. Built-in 89 kinds of refrigerant pressure-evaporation temperature database, also calculate the subcooling superheat, to facilitate direct reading of operating process data.
- The instrument has double pressure test, dual temperature test , digital readout, multi-unit switching, multi-mode function and built-in refrigerant database.
- The intelligent electronic refrigerant group instrument is an auxiliary instrument for the installation, testing and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners,fridge and cold storage. The instrument tests percentage of vacuum measurement
- pressure leak measurement, leak time speed record. It is deserved to have this multi-functional, accurate and simply operated digital manifold let you do the job right.
- Packing list:NOTE:Battery not include. 1x Refrigerantion Digital Manifold Gauge 1x User manual (in English)
7. MASTERCOOL (98061 Blue Digital Vacuum Gauge with Blow Molded Case
As a professional technician the assurance of a deep vacuum on a system is imperative. The main problem with many small handheld units is their inaccuracy and durability. Although the thermocouple sensor has been proven to be much more accurate and durable than the thermistor type, the problem has been the inconvenience of a cumbersome tabletop unit.
Mastercool’s hand held unit uses thermocouple technology. This vacuum gauge has been designed with the technician’s field environment in mind, allowing for self-calibration and a sensor that will not be damaged by small mists of oil. The Mastercool unit allows for a target vacuum range to be programmed with a light sensor indicator. Now you have the freedom to continue with your other work and come back to the system once you see the indicator light signaling your target vacuum.
• Response Time: 250 mSec.
• Sensor Cable: Spiral cable extended to 6.5 feet (2.6 meter)
• Sensor: Thermocouple sensor
• Connection Fitting: 1/4” flare female adapter
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 120˚F (0 to 45˚C)
• Power: 9V DC battery (AC/DC Adapter Optional)
• Battery Life: 36 hours
• Low Battery Indicator: Special ICON on LCD
• Vacuum Units: Micron, Torr, mTorr, mmHg, mBar, Pa
• Accuracy Range*: ATM-1000 Microns: +/-5% of reading 1000 – 100 Microns: +/-3% of reading, 100 – 1 Micron: +/-1.5% of reading
* Unit accuracy refers to sensor specifications and is based on optimal laboratory conditions. Field operations may greatly deviate from these levels.
8. Elitech ILD-300 Advanced Refrigerant Leak Detector Halogen Tester for HVAC Rechargeable CFCs HCFCs HFCs 10 Years’ Life 【3 Years Warranty】
- 【Up to 10 years’ Sensor Life 】Elitech self-developed this innovated sensor that enormously extends its senor life up to 10 years
- and also a much more precises result on all halogenated refrigerants than the traditional corona and heat-diode sensors.
- 【3 Sensitivity Levels 】High/Medium/Low
- With a maximum sensitivity up to 0.14oz/yr.
- 【Refrigerants Selectable】GAS button allows you to select the corresponding refrigerants per different leakage sources, more preferable to professional users.
- 【Peak Function】PEAK button allows you to mark the maximum leakage value during measurements for further usages.
- 【Safe & Reliable】Strong anti-interference and meets EN14624,SAE-162,SAE-2791 and SAE-2913 standards.【Free return or exchange within 3 months+3 Years Warranty!!!】
9. ABN Engine Oil Pressure and Transmission Fluid Diagnostic Tester Tool Kit – 500 PSI / 35 Bar Gauge, Hose, and Adapters
- EASILY DIAGNOSE YOUR VEHICLE: The ABN Engine Oil Pressure and Transmission Fluid Diagnostic Tester Tool Kit – 500 PSI / 35 Bar Gauge, Hose, and Adapters makes diagnosing a possible major engine, oil pressure, or transmission fluid pressure problem easy on most vehicles including both American domestic and imported cars and small pickup trucks
- EASY TO USE: Threads into the same hole where you have your oil sending unit placed
- Simply remove the oil sending unit or oil pressure switch and thread this in the hole, then start the engine and read your oil pressure
- Dual gauge is easy to read up to 500 PSI and 35 Bar
- BUILT TO LAST: Fittings, extension tube, and adapters constructed from solid brass
- 60-inch (152.4cm) extra-long hose constructed from durable rubber and rated for 500 PSI (35 Bar)
- Gauge includes a black protective coating for added strength and longevity
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 13” x 10” x 2.3” inch (33cm x 25.4cm x 5.8cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- CONTENTS: Package includes (6) brass fittings, (4) adapters, (1) brass extension tube, (1) pressure gauge, (1) rubber hose, and (1) carrying case for your convenience
10. OTC 5605 Deluxe Compression Tester Kit with Carrying Case for Gasoline Engines
- OTC’s Deluxe Compression Tester Kit offers a complete package for compression testing on gasoline engines and comes complete with standard and specialty adapters
- Kit includes the deep well connector used on recessed plug well style heads and the new Ford Triton engine adapter using 16 mm thread plugs
- Adapters work on both flat and tapered seat plugs
- corrosion resistant nickel plated finish protects metal components
- Extra long 25 inch flex hose gauge assembly with quick coupler allows easy viewing out of cluttered engine compartments
- Rugged blow molded hard case with removable lid
OTC’s 5605 Deluxe Compression Tester Kit offers a complete package for compression testing on gasoline engines and comes complete with standard and specialty adapters. In addition to more common adapters, this versatile kit includes the deep well connector used on recessed plug well style heads and the Ford Triton engine adapter using 16 mm thread plugs. All metal components feature a corrosion resistant nickel plated finish. Adapters work on both flat and tapered seat plugs. Extra long 25″ flex hose gauge assembly with quick coupler allows easy viewing out of cluttered engine compartments. 2-1/2″ gauge features chrome bezel and rugged protective outer boot. Dual scale gauge reads 0-300 psi and 0-2100 kPa. Adapters: 8″ deep well 14mm connector, 5″ flex Ford Triton 16mm adapter, 12″ flex-14mm standard reach, 12″ flex-14mm long reach, and 10mm, 12mm, and 18mm thread adapters. Rugged blow-molded hard case with removable lid keeps kit components contained and organized when not in use. Includes repair parts kit. Value is at the core of the OTC tool and equipment portfolio. For a simple repair or the most complex drivability concern, these award-winning tools universally solve problems faster, and at better value, than any other product line available. Whether it’s a specialty tool or unique piece of service equipment, OTC provides top solutions to modern automotive service challenges while increasing technician productivity and shop profits.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Auto Vacuum Gauge Tester for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!