Finding your suitable readers for ddr3 1600 4gb laptop 1.35 crucial is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ddr3 1600 4gb laptop 1.35 crucial including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
926 reviews analysed
1. Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory – CT2KIT102464BF160B
2. Crucial 8GB KiT (4GBx2) DDR3/DDR3L 1866 MT/s (PC3-14900) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory – CT2K51264BF186DJ
CT2KIT51264BF186DJ is a 8GB kit consisting of (2) 4GB DDR3L Notebook module that operates at speeds up to 1866 MT/s and has a CL13 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard SODIMM layout of 204 pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3L SODIMM memory.
3. Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800) Unbuffered UDIMM Memory CT2K51264BD160B
4. Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3/DDR3L 1333 MT/s (PC3-10600) SODIMM 204-Pin Memory For Mac – CT2K4G3S1339M
CT2K2G3S1339M is a 8GB kit consisting of (2) 4GB DDR3 Notebook modules that operates at speeds up to 1333 MT/s and has a CL9 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard SODIMM layout of 204 pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3 SODIMM memory.
5. Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) 204-Pin 1.35V/1.5V SODIMM Memory For Mac – CT2K4G3S160BJM
CT2K4G3S160BJM is an 8GB kit consisting of (2) 4GB DDR3 Notebook modules that operates at speeds up to 1600 MT/s and has a CL11 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard SODIMM layout of 204 pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3 SODIMM memory.
6. Crucial 4GB DDR3 1333 MT/s (PC3-10600) CL9 SODIMM 204-Pin CT51264BC1339
In short, 204-pin small outline dual inline memory modules (SODIMMs) are the form factor used to provide DDR3 memory modules for notebook computers and other small form factor computing platforms. 204-pin SODIMMs are currently available in PC3-8500 (DDR3 1333MHz) speeds. To use DDR3 memory, your system must have both a 204-pin SODIMM slot and a chipset that supports DDR3 memory. A DDR3 SODIMM will not fit into DDR2 or DDR memory sockets.
7. Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3/DDR3L 1066 MT/s (PC3-8500) SODIMM 204-Pin Memory For Mac – CT2K4G3S1067M
8GB kit DDR3 1066 SODIMM.Synchronous Dynamic RAM (SDRAM) delivers superior performance.204-pin SODIMM, unbuffered signal processing.1066 MHz clockspeed.Easy installation.Compatible with select Mac systems
8. Crucial 4GB Single DDR3/DDR3L 1866 MT/s (PC3-14900) 204-Pin SODIMM RAM Upgrade for iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) – CT4G3S186DJM
CT4G3S186DJM is a single 4GB DDR3/DDR3L SODIMM module that operates at speeds up to 1866 MT/s and has a CL13 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1. 35V or 1. 5V. It is Buffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard SODIMM layout of 204 pins. This module is RAM upgrade is made specifically for the iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) iMac17, 1 that uses one of the following processors: 3. 2GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, 3. 3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, or 4. 0GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7. This particular upgrade may not be compatible for other models of computers. Please check for compatibility using the Crucial Memory Selector tool.Increases Mac system performance
9. Crucial 8GB Single DDR4 2400 MT/S (PC4-19200) SR x8 SODIMM 260-Pin Memory – CT8G4SFS824A
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 30%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40% and extend battery life
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Optimized for next Generation processors and platforms
10. Crucial 4GB Single DDR3 1333 MT/s (PC3-10600) CL9 SODIMM 204-Pin 1.35V/1.5V Notebook Memory Module CT51264BF1339
CT51264BF1339 is a single 4gb ddr3 notebook module that operates at speeds up to 1333 mt/s and has a cl9 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35v or 1.5v. It is unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard SODIMM layout of 204 pins and is compatible with computers that take ddr3 SODIMM memory.
From the Manufacturer
Help your laptop perform at its best.
Designed to help your laptop run faster and smoother, a Crucial memory upgrade is one of fastest, most affordable, and easiest ways to improve your system’s performance. Crucial memory empowers your laptop to achieve faster application loading times, faster system responsiveness, and increased ability to multitask and handle data-intensive programs. What does this mean? Spend less time staring at loading screens and more time getting stuff done. Crucial laptop modules are rigorously tested at both the component and module level to ensure that your memory meets our stringent compatibility and performance standards. Every module Crucial manufactures is tested for complete functionality before it leaves our doors. At a fraction of the price of your laptop, an investment in Crucial memory helps your system get up to speed.
Crucial – quality you can depend on.
Crucial is a trusted name when it comes to DRAM, and that’s no coincidence. As a brand of Micron, one of the largest manufacturers of DRAM in the world, Crucial works with our engineers to design, refine, test, manufacture, and support our extensive line of memory modules. To ensure that you get a reliable memory upgrade, Crucial tests every module at the component and module level to make certain that it meets our exacting specifications. If it doesn’t meet or exceed the performance levels that Crucial advertises, then it doesn’t leave our doors. With a product portfolio that includes thousands of upgrades for more than 50,000 systems, Crucial has one specifically designed for you.
- Selection – comprehensive product portfolio includes modules for over 50,000 systems and includes everything from energy-efficient DDR3 modules to legacy DDR modules in a range of densities
- Quality – all of Crucial’s memory is manufactured from premium quality DRAM and fully tested at the component and module level for performance, reliability, and system compatibility
- Reliability – backed by over 30 years of DRAM industry experience
- Compatibility – OEM-compatible with the latest PC systems*
*While Crucial memory is OEM-compatible, you’ll want to check your system’s specifications to ensure that the memory you’re ordering works with your system in terms of technology (i.e. DDR, DDR2, DDR3), speed, and module density.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ddr3 1600 4Gb Laptop 135 Crucial for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!