Nowadays, there are so many products of dell usb receiver in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dell usb receiver in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dell usb receiver which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
813 reviews analysed
1. Genuine DELL Microsoft CX071 Premium USB IR Receiver For XPS M2010 Media Center MCE OVU412002/00
- Compatible with: Works with most every Microsoft Media Center Remote. Works on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Media Center Editions (MCE)
- This device is plug and play with Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Media Center Edition
- Included: Receiver
- This does not come with instructions or software
- Compatible Parts: CX071, OVU42002/00
Genuine Dell Receiver that originally shipped with the Premium XPS M2010 MCE Remote but will work with most every Microsoft Media Center Remote, including the RC6. Compatible with: Works with most every Microsoft Media Center Remote. Works on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Media Center Editions (MCE).This device is plug and play with Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Media Center Edition.However it is not plug and play with Windows XP, which requires additional drivers and tinkering.Included: Receiver. This does not come with instructions or software.Compatible Parts: CX071, OVU42002/00.
2. Dell Wired Keyboard KB216 (580-ADMT)
- The keyboard’s full layout with Chiclet style keys allows for efficient, comfortable typing – excellent for everyday usage on virtually any task at hand.
- The convenient multimedia keys let you easily access functions such as play, pause, rewind, and fast-forward plus volume control.
- With a compact design that still features a full-sized keyboard and number pad, the Dell Wired Keyboard is ideal for home and office environments.
The Dell Wired Keyboard provides a convenient keyboard solution for everyday home or office computing uses. The keyboard’s full layout with Chiclet style keys allows for efficient, comfortable typing – excellent for everyday usage on virtually any task at hand.
3. Dell Wireless Computer Mouse-WM126 – Long Life Battery, with Comfortable Design (Black)
- Reduce cable clutter with the Dell Wireless Mouse WM126, providing the functionality you need in a mouse with none of the wires
- Take your work on the go with the reliable wireless connection of the Dell Wireless Mouse WM126
- You can also connect up to six compatible devices with a single receiver
- Work in comfort thanks to a contoured design that feels great in either hand
- The mouse features 3 clickable buttons (left, right, and middle) and includes a scroll wheel for ease of use
- NOTE : USB is present inside the mouse next to the battery compartment
The WM126 Wireless Optical Mouse from Dell offers you everyday wireless performance with excellent battery life. It is designed to create a clutter-free workspace with a reliable, plug-and-play RF wireless connection. This wireless mouse provides reliable performance and a stable wireless connection through the USB anchored RF wireless dongle. Its Plug and play feature allows for easy installation so users can get started using their mouse within minutes, with no confusing software or setup requirements. The small size and wireless performance help to make WM126 wireless optical mouse a great option for on-the-go users.
4. ZEXMTE Bluetooth USB Adapter CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Bluetooth Receiver Transfer Wireless Adapter for Laptop PC Support Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP,Mouse and Keyboard,Headset
- Transmission rate: Bluetooth adapter supports maximum transfer rate up to 3Mbps and transmission distance up to 33ft/10M in open space.
- Designed for Windows. Plug and play for Windows 8/10 system. Driver only needed when your windows 7 and lower system need to connect Audio device, but connect Mouse, keyboard and cell phone no need to install driver
- High compatibility: support 32bit/64bit Win 10/8/7/ Vista and XP, enables PC or laptop to connect Bluetooth-enabled devices, like smartphones, Mouse, speakers, headsets. Not work with Mac OS, car stereo systems or TVs
- Low energy: USB Bluetooth dongle applies the latest Bluetooth 4.0 with low energy (BLE) technology and it is backward compatible with Bluetooth V3.0/2.1/2.0/1.1
- Extremely small: small size allows you to leave it on laptop or PC, no need to remove, it seamlessly gets plugged into a computer/laptop without blocking surrounding USB ports, save space
5. Dell USB-C Mobile Adapter (DA300)
- Connect to 4K displays at 60Hz via DP or HDMI port and enjoy a crisp and clear view without compromising on performance. Supports single display at a time.
- The only USB-C adapter with in-built Cable management and a round, coaxial cable that offers a reliable connection with enhanced signal integrity.
- Small and round-shaped, the compact adapter fits neatly in your bag, while the concealed cable can be extended or retracted by rotating the top and bottom cover of the adapter, for easy storage.
- Easy to use, the adapter is ready to go when you plug it in – no installation of external drivers is necessary. Pair your adapter with Dell systems to enjoy business Class features.
- Usb-a and USB-C downstream Ports also offer fast data transfer rates.
Featuring the widest variety of port options available including HDMI, DP, VGA, Ethernet, USB-C and USB-A, this Dell USB-C Mobile Adapter – DA300 offers seamless video, network and data connectivity, in a neat, compact design. Connect to 4K displays at 60Hz for crisp, clear resolution without compromising on performance. The USB-C and USB-A downstream ports let you connect other supported peripherals and enjoy faster file transfers with SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps data transfer speeds. The innovatively designed adapter fits neatly in your bag and features a concealed cable for tidy storage. A longer coaxial cable allows for greater flexibility to work with various form factors from clamshells to 2-in-1s to detachables, providing enhanced and reliable signal quality. Simply plug it in and you’re ready to go – no driver installation necessary. Works best with Dell systems and supports Dell Business Class features.
6. Genuine Dell Slim Wireless Multimedia Black Keyboard + Receiver + Glossy Scroll Wheel Mouse Bundle Part Numbers: M756C, M797C, M787C Model Numbers: Y-RBP-DEL4 , C-UAM35
NEW Dell M756C Wireless Keyboard; M787C Wireless Mouse; USB Receiver & Batteries
7. Dell Adaptor USB-C To Ethernet, DBQBCBC064 (PXE Boot)
- Connectors: USB-C (male) on one end and an Ethernet RJ-45 (female) on the other.
- Features: built-in driver for easy setup
- Compact size offers easy portability
- Link Speed: Gigabit
- enables PXE Boot on devices lacking on-board Ethernet (as long as they have USB-C port)
- allows you to extend your device’s bandwidth by establishing a new Internet connection.
The Dell Adapter- USB-C to Ethernet (PXE Boot)
- enables you to add an Ethernet port using an existing USB-C input on your computer, tablet, laptop
- The adapter is fitted with a USB-C on one end and an RJ-45 on the other.
- supports up to Gigabit Ethernet data speeds, so you can enjoy faster streaming of online content.
- contains a built-in driver for easy setup, eliminating the need to install drivers from a CD or download them from another source.
- converts USB-C to Ethernet For faster streaming and network connectivity
- enables you to add an Ethernet port using an existing USB-C input on your laptop or tablet or desktop.
- A handy addition for users looking to expand or add networks, the adapter lets you establish a new connection or connect to another network without requiring a router or switch.
- Ethernet adapter enables connectivity:
- This simple, innovative Ethernet adapter from Dell allows you to extend your device’s bandwidth by establishing a new Internet connection.
- As long as your device is equipped with a USB-C input, this compact adapter ensures seamless results.
- Best of all: it doesn’t require replacing or adding a new network card. Use it to add another network, connect with another computer and enjoy videos and other streaming content faster.
- The adapter saves you time by automatically prompting you to install the driver when you plug it in for the first time.
- Compact size offers easy portability This small, lightweight adapter is easy to use and keep handy.
8. Dell USB 3.0 Ultra HD/4K Triple Display Docking Station (D3100) with Dell KM636 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo (5WH32)
- 3 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 – 9 pin USB Type A, 1 x network – RJ-45. Designed for Inspiron 15 7567 Gaming, 5459
- Latitude 13 7350, 3350, E5270, E5460, E5470, E5570, E7270, E7470
- XPS 13 (9343)
- Contemporary Design
- Wireless convenience and performance
- 2 x USB 2.0 – 4 pin USB Type A, 1 x Headphone input and output 3.5mm
9. Dell Adapter-USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 (DA200)
- Connections: 1x HDMI
- 1x VGA
- 1x USB 3.0
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet.
- Compatibility: Inspiron 13 7368 2-in-1, 15 7569 2-in-1, 17 7778 2-in-1
- Latitude 7370
- Precision Mobile Workstation 5520
- XPS 12 (9250). See Description for full compatibility list.
- Device Type: External Video Adapter. Bus Type: USB-C.
- Enclosure Color: Black.
- What’s in the box: Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0
The Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 connects your mobile computer to an external display with your choice of HDMI or VGA outputs. Replaces need for multiple adapters: The compact Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 offers a plug-and-play solution for connecting your laptop or notebook to an external display and other essential devices. The adapter also features an Ethernet port, which means it can replace as many as three dongles to save you space on your desk and in your bag. Onboard USB 3.0 means you still have an open port to connect with USB peripherals. Choose from VGA or HDMI video output: Choose from available VGA and HDMI ports to connect your mobile computer to an external monitor. The Dell Adapter gives you the flexibility to use a wide variety of monitors to expand your desktop and stay productive while managing multiple applications. Ethernet port connects to wired networks: The Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 lets you connect to wired networks via an Ethernet port when needed. This ensures you can connect to the Internet and stay productive in virtually any environment. USB 3.0 port lets you connect to more peripherals: With the Dell Adapter you can add productivity options without sacrificing USB connectivity. Using the included USB 3.0 port, you’re free to connect to a range of everyday peripherals, such as printers, scanners, and external hard drives. This product is compatible with the following systems: XPS 12 (9250); Latitude 7275; Latitude 11 (5175); Latitude 7370; Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme 7214; Latitude 14 Rugged Extreme 7414; Latitude 14 Rugged 5414; Inspiron 13 7000 Series (7368); Inspiron 15 7000 Series (7569); Inspiron 17 7000 Series (7778); Latitude 5280; Latitude 5480; Latitude 5580; XPS 9365; Precision 5520; Latitude 7280; Precision 3520; Latitude 7480; OptiPlex AIO 7450; OptiPlex 7050 MFF; OptiPlex 7050 SFF; OptiPlex 7050 MT; Latitude 5285 2-in-1; Precision 7520; Latitude 5289 2-in-1
10. Dell FBA_DBQBCBC064 Adapter USB-C to Ethernet Pxe
The Dell Adapter- Usb-C To Ethernet (Pxe Boot) Enables You To Add An Ethernet Port Using An Existing Usb-C Input On Your Computer Or Desktop. The Dell Adapter- Usb-C To Ethernet Supports Up To Gigabit Ethernet Data Speeds, So You Can Enjoy Faster Streaming Of Online Content. And, Contains A Built-In Driver For Easy Setup.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Usb Receiver for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!