Nowadays, there are so many products of faber castell red range in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for faber castell red range in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings faber castell red range which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
935 reviews analysed
1. Faber-Castell Jumbo Broad Line Markers – 12 Colored Markers – Non-Toxic Supplies for Kids
- 12 bright and vibrant marker colors – the Faber-Castell Breadline Jumbo markers include 12 colorful markers with name labels. Marker ink is made from food-grade dyes
- REHYDRATABLE COLORING MARKERS – Just dip dry markers in water and they are instantly rejuvenated instead of being thrown away!
- Safe for kids – ventilated marker safety caps prevent choking. These jumbo markers are made with food-grade dyes, non-toxic, Acid free and conform to astm D-4236.
- Durable markers – broad, durable tips are great for bold strokes of color and can sustain heavy pressure when coloring. Perfect for adding colors to posters or large artwork!
- Premium quality art products – see your child’s arts and crafts projects come to life with the absolute best materials for young artists. Faber-Castell has created premium quality art products since 1761.
See your young artist’s projects come to live with vibrant, pigment packed colors. Faber-Castell jumbo Breadline markers have bright, vibrant inks that are made from food-grade dyes. Great for school or at home coloring or art creation! These color markers feature 12 bright colors perfect for any coloring project. Add a broad line of color with durable marker nibs. Left the cap off? No problem! The jumbo markers are made with long lasting, water-based coloring ink that allows them to be rejuvenated by simply placing the nib in water. The 12 pack of jumbo coloring Breadline markers includes name labels and are durable enough to sustain heavy pressure when coloring. Perfect for young artists, ages 3+, Faber-Castell jumbo markers for kids are non-toxic, Acid free and conform to astm D-4236.
2. Faber-Castell Grip 2001 Water Soluble Color Pencils in a Tin (Pack of 24)
Brilliant Colours, fully watersoluble. Ergonomic triangular shape with patented Soft-GRIP-Zone for firm grip, perfect for both left and right handed use. Untreated wood from FSC Certified stock. Surface coating and textured dots made from environmentally friendly water based paint.
3. Faber-Castel FC117524 Albrecht Durer Artist Watercolor Pencils in A Tin (24 Pack), Assorted
4. Polychromos 120 Pencil Wood Box Set
This set of 120 Polychromos Pencils comes in a decorative wood box that you would be proud to display. Each pencil is part of the unique color matching system that encompasses all of the Faber Castell products. The highest quality pigments are used to ensure unsurpassed light fastness, some colors even lasting more than 100 years!
5. Faber-Castell 9000 Artist Graphite Drawing Set with Bag Set of 12
Faber Castell Artist Graphite Pencil Bag Set…This is a superb set for anyone who loves to draw. It comes with 12 Castell 9000 series graphite pencils which are professional quality. (Pencils included are 8B 7B 6B 5B 4B 3B 2B B HB F H and 2H.) Also included is a white vinyl dust-free eraser and a stainless steel sharpener. To top the set off you also get an embriodered heavy duty nylon pencil bag! The bag has a zipper closure and a swivel clip. The bag is small enough to be extremely portable yet large enough for you to add more pencils. Perfect for professionals students beginners… anyone who loves to draw! It also makes a wonderful plein air set.
6. Faber-Castell 9000 Graphite Sketch Pencil Sets Art 8B – 2H set of 12
FAB 152310 SIZE: SET MULTIMARK Pens 8 colors med Wallet Set of 8 colors medium Faber-Castell Markers, Pens & Art Pencils PITT ARTIST PEN SETS
7. Faber-Castell – Castell 9000 Art Set Pencil (Pack of 6)
Faber-Castell’s 9000 pencil provides all creative artists with an extensive range of pencils in different grades of hardness for sketching, graphic design and shading work. The “green pencil from Faber”, which was already being mentioned with approval by Van Gogh and Goethe, has now become part of everyday life. The 16 different grades of hardness range from a delicate grey hue to a deep graphite black, and offer artists a wide range of possibilities. This art set contains 6 of the softer grades.
8. Faber-Castell 9000 Art Graphite Sketch Best Gifts Wood Pencil Sets 12 Counts With 12 Degree of Hardness (2H, H, F, HB.) + 1 Kneaded Art Eraser + 1 Large Dust Free Eraser + 1 Faber Sharpener
- Set of 12 with 12 degrees of hardness + 1 kneaded art eraser + 1 large dust free eraser + 1 sharpener
- Best Christmas or birthday gifts for students learning drawing, artists, illustrators, designers, art supplies, school supplies and friends
- Graphite pencils of superior quality which is perfect for sketching, drawing, writing and shading
- Made in Indonesia and pack in Malaysia. Faber Castell originates from Germany. There are about 14 manufacturing plants in 10 countries which mainly manufacture writing instruments, including Malaysia.
- Extra break-resistant lead due to SV bonding. Wood from sustainably managed forests and environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
Faber-Castell 9000 is one of the highest quality art pencils. It is incredibly smooth and it glides over paper with ease. It has 12 degrees of hardness. Therefore, it is artists’ or illustrators’ favorite. Ideal pencils for all technical, artistic applications and writing. Ideal as gifts for friends, father, mother ………
Faber Castell originates from Germany. There are about 14 manufacturing plants in 10 countries which mainly manufacture writing instruments, including Malaysia.
9. Faber-Castell 120 Albrecht Dürer Artists’ Watercolour Pencils in Wenge – Stained Wooden Case
Albrecht Dürer artists’ watercolour pencils provide artists with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting in watercolours. High-quality materials, combined with over 250 years of experience, have resulted in watercolour pencils that produce unsurpassed watercolour effects and vibrancy. The coloured surface can be transformed with only a few fine or broad brush strokes to reveal the full and unique power of the colours. Depending on the paper being used, the pigments can be completely dissolved, and will then behave in the same way as classic watercolour paints. The paint becomes permanent when dry (does not require fixing), enabling other layers of colour to be superimposed without causing it to dissolve again.
Being part of the WWF Global Forest & Trade Network, 95% of all wood used by the Faber-Castell Group is certified in line with the stringent requirements of the FSC.
All Faber-Castell products have been certified non-toxic by a board-certified toxicologist and are safe to work with when used as intended.
All 120 Albrecht Dürer artists’ watercolour pencils. Presented in a varnished wooden case with mahogany stain, in two tiers.
10. Faber-Castell Pencils, Castell 9000 Graphite art 2B pencils for drawing, sketching – 12 Artist pencils
CASTELL 9000, a genuinely classic pencil, was launched by Count Alexander von Faber-Castell in 1905. Premium quality and finely graduated degrees of hardness have made it a firm favorite with artists and illustrators. Its lead is fully bonded with the wood surround and is therefore particularly break-resistant. Ideal pencil for all technical, artistic applications and writing.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Faber Castell Red Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!