Top 10 Heating Cable For Plants
994 reviews analysed
1. Hydrofarm JSHC48 JumpStart Soil Heating Cable, 48-Feet, Black
- Place in ground to speed germination and seedling growth with gentle heat
- Perfect indoors or out, this cable is 48 feet long, safely encased in a tough, waterproof PVC coating with orange color for visibility
- Cover the cable with 3 to 4 inches of soil, then plant your seeds, seedlings, or plants above this height
- It is designed to last for many seasons, offering an economical and effective solution to the problem of cold weather slowing down your garden
Jump start heating cable – place in ground to heat soil for seed germination – forty eight feet long – bright orange for visibility.
2. Frost King RC80 Heating Cables, 80′, Black
Frost King roof and gutter cables. Prevents ice build up in gutters and ice dams getting under the shingles. Kit comes complete with cable spacers and Shingle clips. Complete installation instructions. Available in lengths from 30′ – 200′.
3. Hydrofarm (2) Jump Start Soil 12 Foot Heating Cables w/Thermostat | JSHC12
**Package Includes:** (2) Hydrofarm Jump Start Soil Heating Cables ———- The **Jump Start Soil Heating Cable** is the perfect insulated heating cable for growers using media beds with sand or fine gravel. It gently warms the soil for fast germination and better growth. It heats 3 square feet and is flexible enough for any growing area. The built-in thermostat is constructed to maintain a temperature of 77-85 degrees Fahrenheit. It turns the cable off when the soil reaches the optimal temperature and will turn on again automatically when it’s cooled. It’s also water resistant so you can keep watering your beds regularly. This heating cable can be used both indoors and outdoors, as well as in containers, cold frames, or directly in the ground. We are an authorized Hydrofarm dealer. Warranty included!
4. Hydrofarm JSHC48 Jump Start Water-Resistant Ground 48 Foot Heating Cable with Built-in Thermostat for Indoor/Outdoor Garden Containers, Cold Frames, and Soil (3 Pack)
- FASTER GERMINATION: The soil heating cable warms soil for plants grown indoors or outdoors and in containers, cold frames or the ground. The heating cable gently warms soil for faster germination and better growth
- BUILT TO LAST: The hydroponic is built with water-resistant construction and is designed to last for many seasons. With its bright orange color making it visible at all times
- THERMOSTAT: The heating cable has a built-in thermostat that maintains 77-85 degrees Fahrenheit and turns off when soil reaches your target temperature making it the effective solution to the problem of cold weather slowing down gardening
- VERSATILE: The 48-foot long ground heating cable heats a 12 foot square area and is flexible to fit any growing area indoors or outdoors. The garden heating cable is not meant for multiple trays or garden beds
- PRODUCT INFO: Comes in a (3 Pack) and each cord length is 6-feet and the heating cable length is an additional 48-feet. The cable outputs are: 140W / 120V / 1.17A
The (3 Pack) Hydrofarm Jump Start Soil 48-Foot Heating Cable with Built-In Thermostat is the perfect insulated heating cable for growers using media beds with sand or fine gravel. It gently warms the soil for fast germination and better growth. It heats 12 square feet and is flexible enough for any growing area. The built-in thermostat is constructed to maintain a temperature of 77-85 degrees Fahrenheit. It turns the cable off when the soil reaches the optimal temperature and will turn on again automatically when it’s cooled. It’s also water-resistant, so you can keep watering your beds regularly. The cable is bright orange for visibility. This heating cable can be used both indoors and outdoors, as well as in containers, cold frames, or directly in the ground.
5. EACHON 10"x20.5" Seedling Heat Mat and Thermostat Controller IP65 Waterproof Seed Starting Plant Heating Pad (Heated mat+Thermostat Controller)
- [Stable the Temp]: Compatible with almost all seed heat mats, the thermostat sensor probe delivers accurate readings in both cool and warm environments. Maintains a stable temperature between 68°F /20°C – 108°F/ 42°C for the professional horticultural systems.
- [Easy to Control]: Press and hold the SET button for 3 seconds to enter temperature selection mode. Press the (UP) or (DOWN) button to adjust the temperature. 3 buttons interface for simple operation, easily calibrated.
- [Reliabel Results]: EACHON professional seed heat mat maintains temperatures in the sweet spot of around 10℉-20℉ above ambient air temperature – perfect for seed starting and cutting propagation
- [With a Hanger]: The heat mat thermostat come with a hanging tab and the package also included a small gift with a SELF ADHESEIVE HANGER that’s allow attaches your thermostat to any smooth surface, such as a tile wall or the glass exterior of a reptile box.
- [Good For Plant]: Keeps a steady temperature and distributes heat evenly, even in the cold (with an insulating layer underneath).
Use this with a seed heat mat or reptile heating pad to stays the temp pretty evenly, thus increasing seed germination and makes your reptile pets live healthier.
Size: 6.2 (H)× 2.8 (W)× 1.8 (T) inches
Cord Length: 6.7 FT.
Input: 120V/ 60HZ.
Temp Setting Range is 68°F/ 20℃ – 108°F/ 42℃.
Maximum wattage: 20W (120V).
HOW TO USE THE CONTROLLER.
①. Press the SET button to display the current pre-set temperamre, the thermostat’s LED screen shows the current temperature whenever the SET button is not activated.
②. Press and hold the SET button for three seconds to enter temperature selection mode. Press the (UP) or (DOWN) button to adjust the temperature.
The thermostat’s LED screen shows the numbers as you cycle through them. Press the SET button again to set the chosen temperature.
The HEATING light cycles on when the mat is in the proccss of heating.
When the LED is not lit, the mat is not providing heat. The light turns off automatically when the mat reaches the preset temperature.
③. Press the (DOWN) button to display the temperature in Celsius. Press the (UP) button to display the temperature in Fahrenheit.
-The Digital Heat Mat Thermostat is designed to achieve the desired heat temperature within 5 hours. If it tiikes longer than 5 hours, or if the mat runs for longer than 5 hours, desired temperatures are not being reached.
-To conserve power and increase the mat’s effectiveness, move the mat to a more insulated surface. You can also add a humidity dome to cover the seedling tray, which aides in heat retention.
-There’s a film on the monitor, and it’s not flaw, so you can tear it off
1× Heat Mat Thermostat
1* 10*20.5inch seed heat mat
1 piece of manual
1× Self-adhesive Hanger
6. Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
7. HEATIT JHSF 60-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
8. PHOENIX CABLES USA Pro Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Heating Cable/Multi-use for rigid plastic or metal pipes, preventing RV hose freezing or down a gutter downspout (3 Feet)
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL – No more confusing instructions! Set it up and forget it with confidence the first time around with our easy to understand BONUS eBook. Our heat for water pipes install effortlessly for constant water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C) without monitoring thanks to the built-in thermostat. Rest assured as the indicator light let’s you know your Phoenix cable is ready to take on the harshest seasons.
- SAVE THOUSANDS ON COSTLY REPAIRS – Don’t wait before it’s too late and get stuck paying thousands of dollars on unexpected repairs that could be avoided. Our high-grade cables are tough and durable enough for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 2. 5” (58mm) in diameter. With our trace cables you’ll always stay prepared for the unexpected.
- SAVE MONEY ON ENERGY AND – 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. and only use 5 amps or less of electricity making our cables for a low economical footprint. Saves you money by using less energy by powering the cable only when needed by automatically turning on below 28° F (3° C) and off above 85° F (7 ° C).
- SAFETY TESTED FOR ALL SEASONS – Compromise elsewhere when it comes to the safety of your home. Get peace of mind with our safety rated cables constructed with a continuous ground braid with a tough and durable polyurethane inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Approved for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal pipes only.
- UL APPROVED, CSA CERTIFIED – Made of superior industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection, our cable is considered to be the safest per industry standards. Set up includes: cable, grounded plug, built-in automatic thermostat and easy to understand instructions. Our cables plug into a standard 150 VAC outlet.
NO MORE FROZEN PIPES EVER AGAIN What so special about our water pipe cable? Our energy efficient cables save on costly repairs by keeping your pipes flowing – no matter how cold it gets by turning on and off automatically. No more complicated install instructions! You get our easy BONUS eBook to help with your one time simple and easy install for peace of mind all year long. OTHER KEY BENEFITS: WORRY-FREE AUTOMATIC THERMOSTAT Once installed – set it and forget it. The self monitoring cable turns on below 38 degrees F and off above 45 degrees F MULTI-USE FOR RIGID PLASTIC OR METAL PIPES Use on your RV water hose or down a gutter downspout; wherever you need flowing water, just install our Phoenix Heat Cable SAVES MONEY USING 70% LESS ENERGY Uses power only when needed and consumes less than 5 amps that saves you money #1 SAFETY: UL APPROVED / CSA CERTIFIED Our package includes cable, grounded LED plug that indicates that the cable is working, thermostat and an instruction manual for easy install THE FINE PRINT – 100% MONEY-BACK Our Phoenix pipe cable is made with high quality materials for lasting usage. We’re certain you’ll love our product or you’ll get your money back. Our cables MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT for anyone that loves the outdoors and uses RV’s so ORDER NOW! Simply click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page to order yours today!
9. HEATIT JHSF1 Self Regulating ROOF & Gutter DE-Icing Pre-Assembled Heating Cable 75-feet 120V
- HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com). Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer, palm tree frost protection etc). Industrial grade self regulating heating cable. The cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Protect pipes up to 2 1/2” in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick or thicker insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather. If the ambient temperature is lower than -20°F(-29°C), please use 1” thick insulation material. ETL approved. 50 degrees F for pipe freeze protection.3 ft 18/3 cold lead with grounded plug.
- Roof deicing application: HEATIT JHSF1 was designed to prevent the ice dam formation not to melt the ice dams which were already formed. Please turn on the cable at the beginning of snowing. Can be used on flat roofs, metal roofs, asphalt roofs, rubber roofs, slate roofs, stone roofs, metal roofs, ceramic roofs, composite (tar and gravel) roofs and so on. Rated 10W/ft at 32°F (0°C) for roof deicing. For roof deicing application, you may need to buy clips and hangers separately.
- Designed to maintain water temperature in the supply piping system, reducing or eliminating the delay in obtaining hot water at each fixture. You don’t need to run showers or sinks for long periods of time to draw new hot water into the unit, which is a significant waste of water. Simply wrap the self regulating heating cable around your hot water lines within the house to provide you with instant hot water. It is an energy efficient and economical alternative to common re-circulation systems.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Two year limited warranty – If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue.
10. Prime Wire & Cable RHC1200W240 ROOF & GUTTER DE-ICING KIT ROOF HEATING CABLE
Roof and gutter De-Icing cables help prevent costly damage from ice Dam formation by preventing freezing of un-insulated roof eaves, Valleys, gutters and downspouts, and allows water to drain freely. This product is for use on inclined, tab-shingle roofs and in downspouts and gutters only. To ensure water can flow to the ground, cable should be installed on Unheated portions of the roof (usually the overhang) as well as in Valleys, gutter and downspouts. Roof and gutter De-Icing kits are available in lengths from 30 ft to 240 ft. These products are found as De-Icing and snow melting sets primarily in northern markets beginning in early October.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Cable For Plants for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!