952 reviews analysed
1. Camco 02482/02483 1650W 120V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
1650W, 120V, Water Heater Screw-In Element, Use For 6 Gallon Water Heaters.
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 1650W 120V screw-in type high watt density water heater elements can be used in all replacement situations if the same wattage and voltage are used. High Watt Density are the most common and the same type of element provided with most water heaters. They are easy to install and come with detailed instructions on how to replace your old element. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
2. Dometic Parts 3850644422 Heating Element 325W 120Vac
Dometic designs and manufactures high-quality, innovative products for the RV, marine, hotel, automotive, agriculture, and trucking industries. Today the Dometic brand is associated with market leadership, comfort, and strength. People entrust their adventures to Dometic, the world leader in providing a comfortable mobile lifestyle.
3. Suburban 520789 1440W Screw In Electric Element
Suburban Manufacturing 520900
4. RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set – 2-Piece Kit Water Heater Anode Rods with PTFE Tape – Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks – 9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads
- WHAT YOU NEED: If you’re using a water heater tank, you should keep in mind that its interior is always subjected to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements. In order to prolong its life and save your money and time, we offer the perfect solution!
- SAFETY COMES FIRST: These RV water heater anode rods are made from superior quality, extra-durable magnesium guaranteed to withstand the test of time. Unlike classic aluminum zinc rods, our products are 100% for the entire family!
- COMPATIBILITY: These magnesium anode rods are 9.25” long, come with ¾” NPT threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. The rods use a 1-1/16 inch socket.
- LONGER LIFE: These water heater magnesium anode rods work better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
- GREAT DEAL PACKAGE: This practical RV water heater kit includes 2 magnesium anode rods and a BONUS PTFE tape, all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality!
Small part, Big Impact
Are you tired of spending enormous amounts of money and energy with expensive
fixing procedures of your water tank? Would you like to avoid unpleasant and unforeseen
investments when it comes to your water heating sources? You’ve come to the right place!
Why is this product for you?
This 2-piece anode rod set is made from top-quality magnesium which is non-toxic and entirely
safe for the human body! The high absorption rate of corrosive elements makes it a better choice
than aluminum, keeping your water tank in perfect functioning condition for years. Plus, with
a bonus PTFE tape included, the installation process is easy for anyone
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- Set includes: 2 anode rods, 1 PTFE tape;
- Dimensions: 25″ Length ¾” NPT Threads;
- Uses 1-1/16 inch socket;
- Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo models;
- Material: magnesium;
- Safe for humans.
Add to cart now and reap all the benefits this RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set has to offer!
5. Norcold 630811 Heater 120V Ac 300W
Reliable Refrigerators Designed for Families on the Go! If you’re looking for a high-quality refrigerator that will give you and your family years of trouble-free service, look to Norcold. We’re the leading manufacturer of RV gas/electric absorption refrigerators in the country.
6. State Warehouse Heating Element #3850644422 Replace for Dometic Compatible for Refrigerator Models DM2652/ DM2662/ DM2663/ DM2852/ DM2862/ NDM1062-325W 120Vac
Voltage Rating: 120 Volt
LeadsWattage: 325 Watt
Compatibility:Refrigerator Models DM2652/ DM2662/ DM2663/ DM2852/ DM2862/ NDM1062
Fits Refrigerator RM28xx Models Dimensions(2) 21″ Leads
7. Camco 02202/02203 2000W 120V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
8. Camco 02102/02103 1000W 120V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
Camco RV 1000 Watt Universal Element is designed to replace the heating element in your RV water heater. This UL recognized HWD replacement kit has a screw-in style flange. Gasket and complete instructions are included. 1000w – 120v.
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 1000W 120V screw-in type high watt density water heater elements can be used in most replacement situations of the same wattage and voltage. High Watt Density elements are the most common and the same type of element provided with most new water heaters. They are easy to install and come with detailed instructions on how to replace your old element. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and most water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
9. Norcold 618872 AC Heating Element
Norcold 618872 AC Heating Element (fits the 1200/1210 models).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Elment For Rv for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!