646 reviews analysed
1. Sunbeam Flexfit Heating Pad Wrap for Pain Relief | Customized Heating Pad for Multiple Areas of The Body | 3 Heat Settings with 2 Hour Auto-Off | 42 X 2.5", Grey/Red
- Targeted heat therapy: The FlexFit Sunbeam heating pad has a long, slim Design that wraps easily around multiple areas of the body like the arm, elbow, wrist, ankle, and lower leg, providing targeted pain Relief
- Stays in place: flexible heated wrap stays in place with elastic ends that fasten securely to the pad for a snug fit and hands free use
- Clinically proven treatment: heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress
- It increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing
- Moist heat option: Spray the pad with water to provide deep penetrating pain relief
- Convenient design: features 3 heat settings, 2 hour auto off for peace of MIND, and a long, convenient 9 foot cord
- The compact controller is Sunbeam smallest yet
- Machine washable pad: The entire pad is machine washable
- just simply disconnect the pad from the cord and place in the washing machine
The Sunbeam flexfit heated wrap is a long, slim heating pad that wraps around the arms, elbows, wrists, ankles, and lower leg, providing targeted heat therapy. To accelerate healing and relieve pain, This Sunbeam heating pad offers soothing high level heat therapy, with 3 heat settings and 2 hour auto off. It stays securely in place with elastic ends for hands free use, and has a moist heat option, too.
2. Sunbeam Heating Pad Back Wrap with Adjustable Strap | Contoured for Back Pain Relief | 4 Heat Settings with 2 Hour Auto Off | 23 x 15 Inch, Slate Grey
- TARGETED HEAT THERAPY: Sunbeam Heated Back Wrap is uniquely designed to provide targeted back pain relief by contouring to the shape of the back
- STAYS IN PLACE: The electric heating pad wrap stays in place with a comfortable, adjustable waist strap that extends up to 85 inches around, so you can get relief hands free
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TREATMENT: Heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress
- it increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing
- MOIST HEAT OPTION: Spray this Sunbeam heating pad with water to provide deep penetrating pain relief
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Features 4 heat settings, 2 hour auto off for peace of mind, and a long, convenient 9 foot cord
- MACHINE WASHABLE PAD: Super soft, micro mink fabric is machine washable
- simply disconnect the pad from the cord and place in the washing machine
This Sunbeam Heated Back Wrap has a unique contoured design to match the shape of your back and provide targeted heat therapy for back pain relief. The super soft micromink electric heating pad has an adjustable waist strap that extends up to 85 inches for easy hands free use. To accelerate healing and relieve pain, the Sunbeam heating pad offers soothing high level heat therapy with 4 heat settings; 2 hour auto off lets you relax with peace of mind.
3. Sunbeam Wrapping Heating Pad for Fast Pain Relief | Small XpressHeat, 6 Heat Settings with Auto-Shutoff and Fastening Straps | Grey, 12 x 11 Inch, Small
- XPRESSHEAT FOR FAST HEAT THERAPY: Heating pad wrap featuring XpressHeat technology allows you to feel in the heat in 30 seconds for fast relief
- WRAPS ON, STAYS PUT: Electric heating pad wrap stays in place with 2 fastening straps for hands-free application on painful areas on the arms and legs
- CONVENIENT SIZE AND SHAPE: Heat pad measures 12″ x 11″ and is easy to wrap on arms and legs
- SOFT AND COMFY: Soft and flexible pad for easy and comfortable wrapping
- CUSTOMIZED SETTINGS: 6 heat settings let you customize the level of heat, and selectable 2-hour auto-off provides peace of mind
- DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5-year limited warranty
Feel the heat in 30 seconds! This hands-free XpressHeat Wrapping Heat Pad has 2 fastening straps that let you place it directly on your arms and legs. You’ll get fast heat therapy and soothing pain relief exactly where you need it most, and you won’t have to hold it in place on sore muscles.
The soft, flexible, machine-washable electric heating pad wrap is comfortable to use, and you can enjoy it with dry heat, or use moist heat by spraying fabric lightly with water. 6 heat settings let you customize your level of relief, and 2-hour auto-off gives you peace of mind.
4. Infra-flex Infrared Heating Wrap – Portable Heating Pad For Back Pain – Electric Wireless Heating Pad -Infrared Wrap Therapy- Lower Back Pain Relief, Shoulder Pain, & Sore Muscle Relief
So much more than just a heating pad for your back. This Infra-Flex infrared heating belt can be worn around your waist, shoulders, ankle, wrist and elbow to alleviate joint pain and other strains, cramps and soreness. Includes a 6 foot long USB cord with adjustable settings for optimal pain relief and a timer button with 15, 30 and 60 minute intervals. Fits up to a 44 inch waist. Adjustable velcro. Made of Neoprene. Includes USB control, heating pad, USB plug, big brace, hook and loop extension, small brace. Prop 65 Warning
5. Sunny Bay Hands-Free Neck Heating Wrap: Microwavable Thermal Hot Pack, Heat Therapy Neck Brace for Sore Neck & Shoulder Muscle Pain Relief – Personal, Reusable, Blue
- Made in US
- PAIN RELIEF: Release muscle tension and pain in neck and shoulders in the office, car, or at home
- THERAPEUTIC: Easy to heat in the microwave, our ergonomic soft pillows stay put hands-free
- COMFORTABLE: Better skin contact and more coverage area for enhanced neck pain therapy
- HOT-COLD USE: Use as a heat pack for the pain relief behind the head or use as a cold wrap
- REUSABLE: Can be heated in the microwave or cooled in the freezer over and over for reliable relief
6. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
7. Sunny Bay Menstrual Heating Pad: (Pack of 20) Adhesive Period Pain and Cramp Heat Patches, Disposable, Air-Activated, Portable (Menstrual Pain Heat Pads) Personal Non Electric Deep Muscle Hot Pack
- 4 to 6 HOURS OF HEAT: prolonged low heat effectively eases period pain and cramps
- SELF-ADHESIVE: stays in place by sticking to the clothing or skin for abdominal discomfort
- AIR-ACTIVATED: no need of heating with microwave or electricity, self heat feature for travel
- ODOR-FREE AND ONE TIME USE: discreet and disposable heat, best for menstrual pain, back pain, shoulder pain, leg and arm pain. Warms up to 100 ºF
- CLINICALLY PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS: relieves pain and discomfort associated with menstrual cycle. Alleviate menstrual cramps. Relax tight muscles and enhance flexibility & mobility
Sunny Bay Menstrual Heat Pads provide soothing heat that relaxes muscular contractions to relieve menstrual cramps, for up to 6 hours. The ultra-thin design conforms to your lower abdomen for discreet comfort wherever you go. Sunny Bay Menstrual Heat Pad is thin enough to wear discreetly under clothing. It can be worn on the move, during chores or when relaxing. 6 HOURS OF HEAT Sunny Bay’s self-adhesive, air-activated heating packs provide up to 100 ºF of safe heat to relieve menstrual cramps and relieve abdominal pain, soreness, and tension caused by intense training or accidental tweaks that can happen during daily activities. No microwave necessary – simply activate it right out of the package for best thermal therapy. SELF ADHESIVE Our stick-on patches are the convenient way to relieve chronic pain and they stay put! Simply place the patches inside your clothing or skin at affected pain areas. They immediately go to work to increase blood circulation, loosen tight muscles, and mobilize stiff joints. AIR ACTIVATED Sunny Bay air-activated heat pads the most effective way to relieve pain during your busy day at work, school, or on the go. Keep them in your purse, gym bag, or backpack for instantly accessible relief from muscle aches, cramps, and strains. COMFORTABLE Each pack is covered in premium soft touch woven fabric that conforms to your body shape. Whether you’re standing up or moving around in your office chair, the pack stays put. They provide heat for up to 8 hours when applied, 8 hours of relief when removed, and are designed to protect your skin from the long-lasting heat stored inside. You’ll feel better in practically no time! DISPOSABLE No need to save them! These heat wraps are designed to provide you with soothing relief from muscle aches and pains, and then be disposed of with ease. They’re odor-free, you don’t have to wash them, and you can buy as many as you like for instant treatment when you need it most. Size: 5″ x 3″
8. SoftHeat MaxHeat Washable Heating Pad 12" x 24" X-Large Size Pad
- Material is machine washable
- Features a 4-power heat setting and 60-minute auto shut off
- Comfortable dual sided soft quilted pad contours to your body
- Ideal for menstrual pain relief, muscle ache relief, arthritis pain relief and much more
- Includes: 1 – 12” X 24” X-Large Size Pad and 1 – 10-foot cord
Packaging may vary
9. Waist Heating Pad for Back Pain, USB Heat Waist Belt Hot Compress Therapy for Menstrual Abdomen Cramps, Lower Back Pain Relief, 5V Electric Heating Pad for Women Men
- SAFETY: Built-in thermal protection module. Once it is overheating, it would stop until the heat return to the standard temperature. It also supports hand wash without worrying about electric leakage
- ❤ HOT THERAPY FOR PAIN RELIEF: Built-in back heating pad can warm your lower back, abdomen and promote blood circulation
- It can help relieve menstrual pain, sedentary lumbago
- Applies to women, the elderly and also applies to office workers, long-distance drivers and others who are easy to suffer lumbar muscle strain, stiffness, arthritis
- ❤ COMFORT TO WEAR: 6.6 feet (2m) charging cable minimizes activities range limit
- Breathable and lightweight neoprene ease discomfort
- . Temperature regulating provides warmth yet still allowing air to circulate
- Great for use when you’re watching TV or reading a book on the sofa at home, working in front of the computer, or even during your travel
- ❤ HIGH ENOUGH TEMPERATURE: 3 heat-settings and 2 charging methods to choose. Widely temperature range from 104-194℉, which can be changed easily by one button. When you use USB charging cord, the temp can be adjustable from 104℉ to 140℉
- When you use an AC adapter, the temp can be adjustable from 116℉ to 194℉
- ❤ ADJUSTABLE BELLY SIZE: With hook and loop closure, the heating wrap can wrap around the waist and be locked at the targeted position where you need heat
- Fits a waistline less than 42 inches
- Please measure at the belly button
- The electric heating pad has a built-in mesh bag, you can also use it for cold therapy by putting an ice bag in if need be
- ❤ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Our No. 1 priority at DOACT is customer satisfaction
- If the shoulder supports have any questions about size, quality or other issues, please feel free to contact us
- Go ahead, “ADD TO CART” and enjoy it
10. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Back Pain Relief | Self-Inflating, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Shutoff | Beige, 12-Inch x 16-Inch
- Contoured lower back heating pad delivers support and gentle heat
- Self-inflating heat therapy pad adjusts to desired firmness level for a customized fit
- 4 heat settings offer varying levels of heat intensity
- Advanced airflow design for comfort over long periods of use
- Soft microplush cover is removable and machine washable
Relax in comfort while soothing away soreness with the Sunbeam Back Contouring Electric Heating Pad with Lumbar Support. This self-inflating heating pad easily adjusts to your desired firmness level, providing a customized fit and helping accelerate healing. Four heat settings allow you to pick the intensity of gentle, muscle-relaxing heat to suit your needs, while the contoured design enables effective heat transfer to the lower back. With an advanced airflow system, a soft removable cover, and a 30-minute auto-off feature, this back heating pad stays comfortable and safe over long periods of use. The microplush fabric cover is machine washable for quick cleaning between uses.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pad Wrap Around for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!