813 reviews analysed
1. ReliefPak Moist Heat Pack to ease Aches and Pains from arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, stiff neck, sprains, stiff joints, bruises, general soreness and spasms.Oversize – 15" x 24"
- MOIST HEAT IS BEST: Why a Moist Heat Pack and not a heating pad? Moist heat is more effective in deeper tissue heating and penetrates more than dry heat at the same temperature. Moist heat also changes tissue temperature rapidly.
- LONG LASTING RELIEF: From less than an hour in either the stove, microwave or other heating unit, the moist heat pack delivers up to 30 minutes of hot, moist, therapeutic relief. Handle pack by corner tab and wrap in a towel or covering before use.
- MULTIPLE USES: These moist heat packs help treat acute and chronic pain, relieve aches and ease soreness and stiffness. Ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout with a material that conforms to any body part and is pliable when heated.
- PROFESSIONAL CHOICE: The ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments like clinics. That’s why they’re highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists.
- SAFE, DURABLE AND EASY: Moist Heat Packs are safe for Adults and Children. Easy to travel with, place on the treatment area using either a towel or cover. When not in use, place it wet in a plastic bag, seal it and store in freezer. Heat Packs are Latex-free.
ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are the ideal solution to ease aches and pains from arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, stiff neck, sprains, stiff joints, bruises, general soreness and spasms. Why? Because moist heat is better than dry heat and a Moist Heat Pack is more effective than a heating pad. Moist heat is superior in deeper tissue heating and penetrates more than dry heat at the same temperature. Moist heat also changes tissue temperature rapidly. Patients often report quicker relief from moist heat and moist heat has been proven to speed recovery by increasing blood flow to a specific area. From less than an hour in either the stove, microwave or another heating unit, the heat pack delivers up to 30 minutes of hot, moist, therapeutic relief. Once heated and ready to use, handle the pack by the corner tab. Be sure to wrap the heated pack in a towel or covering before use. So versatile, these moist heat packs help treat acute pain, chronic pain, relieve aches and ease soreness and stiffness. They are ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout, containing material that conforms to any body part and is pliable when heated, unlike heating pads which can be difficult to maneuver. ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments like clinics, spas, gyms and training rooms. That’s why they’re highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists. The pros know what works best. These heat packs are safe for adults and children and are easy to travel with. To use, simply heat and place on the area to be treated using either a towel or cover. Expected usage will dictate how to care and store the heat pack. If it’s expected the pack is going to be used for regular or frequent treatments, it should be kept in water, either in the heating unit or in a covered pot on the stove. If the pack is expected to be idle and stored for an extended period of time, it should be kept moist and cold. In those instances, place the wet pack in a plastic bag, seal it and store it in the freezer. Please note, heat packs are Latex-free.
Manufacturer Contact Information
2. Relief Pak 11-1360 Standard Terry Cover Hot Pack, 27" Length x 19.5" Width
- Terry cloth hot pack cover allows therapeutic moist heat to penetrate without burning the skin
- Terry cover is filled with foam or terry
- Velcro fasteners keep moist heat packs in place
- Cover is washable and can be used again and again
- The terry vinyl pad prevents moisture from reaching clothing or bedding
Terry cloth hot pack cover allows therapeutic moist heat to penetrate without burning the skin. Terry covers are filled with foam or terry. Velcro fasteners keep moist heat packs in place. Covers are washable and can be used again and again. The terry vinyl pad prevents moisture from reaching clothing or bedding. Measures 24″ length by 20″ width.
3. Hot or Cold Gel Pack Set of 2- XL Size (8 x 11") Reusable Ice Pak for Icing and Heating Injuries, Therapy, and Keeping Food Warm or Cold- Microwave and Freezer Safe
- Hot Cold Gel Packs – For use in casserole totes to keep food warm or cold.
- Gel Pak – Microwave and Freezer Safe – Reusable, Convenient and Effective
- Hot and Cold Gel Paks – Can also be used as a hot or cold compress for injuries and medicinal purposes.
- Cleans with warm soapy water – rinse and air dry.
4. Relief Pak 11-1310-12 Hotspot Moist Heat Pack, Standard Size, 10" x 12" (Pack of 12)
5. FEI 11-1310 Relief Pak Hotspot Moist Heat Pack, Standard, 10" Length, 12" Height
6. Relief Pak Hot Water Bottle, 2 quart Capacity
Relief Pak Hot Water Bottle, 2 quart Capacity
Manufacturer Contact Information
7. Cadet CS151T Com-Pak 1500-Watt, 120V heater assembly with thermostat
- 1,500 watt heater at 120 volts is ideal for medium sized rooms
- Warm an area up to 250 square feet in a hurry with a fast-heating coil element
- Spread the warmth all around with an efficient, quiet fan
- Heater assembly only, with thermostat. Grill and wall can sold seperately and required for new installation.
- Proudly made in the USA
Get warm on your terms with this top selling wall heater. The Com-Pak is efficient, affordable, and a snap to install. With multiple installation options and proven safety features, your family can enjoy safe, sensible warmth for years.
8. Cadet CEC163TW Energy Plus Wall Heater
- 1600 Watts at 240 volts, 1500 watts at 208 volts, 1000 watts at 120 Volts
- Unique power supply smart sensor takes guesswork out of installation by auto-adjusting the heater voltage to match your voltage supply
- no need to worry about damaging the heater or whether you have 120-Volt, 208-Volt, or 240-Volt
- Easily update old heaters: uses same wall can as many Cadet Com-Pak series units, so no wall patchwork or additional wall board cut outs should be required
- Experience more comfort with precise, consistent temperature control and an auto adjusting fan speed that eliminates wide temperature swings and delivers quiet, comfortable heat
- Onboard digital thermostat with simple to use push button controls, a large digital display, and no complicated programming
1600/1500/1000W, 240/208/120V, Energy Plus electric wall heater with digital thermostat
9. Cadet Com-Pak Bath 1000W 120V/240V best bathroom electric wall heater with thermostat and timer, white
- PREVENTS RUST in moist bathroom environments thanks to painted, durable painted heating element
- LOW PROFILE GRILL blends with any decor for replacement, remodel, or new construction
- BUILT-IN THERMOSTAT includes disabled (no heat) position
- CONVENIENT ADJUSTABLE 60-minute TIMER overrides thermostat for instant warmth
- SAFE OPERATION and peace of mind provided by high-temperature shutoff feature
No more cold mornings! The Cadet Com-Pak Bath CBC103TW 1,000 Watt in-wall electric fan-forced Bathroom Heater has a built-in thermostat and 60-minute timer, ideal for adding supplemental warmth to take the chill off your bathroom in the morning.With no cords to trip over, it’s a safe alternative to space heaters. Use the timer setting for automatic shut-off and worry free operation so the heater isn’t left on all day. This efficient wall heater warms up your space quickly and quietly, heating a room up to 150 square feet.The unique low-profile grill (only ½” deep) matches any décor, while the durable steel-finned tube and plate heating element is rust-resistant. The Com-Pak Bath heater is easy to install and is perfect as a replacement for basic wall heaters, as it fits the same wall can as our popular Com-Pak models. Factory-wired at 240-Volt, and can easily be configured to 120-Volt. Complete unit includes built-in thermostat, adjustable timer, high temperature safety shutoff, heater, grill, and wall can. Rough in: 8 in W x 10-1/4 in H x 4 in D; Grill dimensions: 10 in W x 15-5/8 in H x ½ in D Proudly made in the USA with 3-Year Warranty.
10. Cadet CSC101TW Com-Pak 1000-Watt, 120V complete wall heater with thermostat, white
- FAST HEATING coil element warms an area up to 200 sq. ft. in a hurry
- EFFICIENT AND QUIET fan spreads the warmth all around
- REST SAFE AND EASY – safety features turn heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- MAXIMIZE LIVING SPACE with the unique compact design which recess mounts discreetly into the wall
- COMPLETE UNIT includes a wall can, heater, grill, and thermostat for hard-wired installation
Get warm on your terms with this top selling wall heater. The Com-Pak is an efficient and affordable way to add warmth without installing ductwork. With multiple installation options and proven safety features, your family can enjoy safe, sensible warmth for years. The durable, reliable design of the Com-Pak CSC101TW heater has a powder coating designed to eliminate sharp edges while providing a high gloss finish. 1000 watts at 120 volts makes it ideal for medium sized rooms. The thermostat is in low position when the knob is turned completely counterclockwise (complete units without a built-in thermostat are also available). The temperature range of the thermostat is 40°F – 85°F. Rough-in dimensions: 8 in. W x 10.25 in. H x 4 in. D. Proudly Made in the USA.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pak for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!