818 reviews analysed
1. HY-C FG-P20 Premium Wood Pellets for Fire Pits
Burn in an appliance designed for wood pellets, such as the Flame Genie (Model # FG-16, FG-19, or FG-19-SS). This high performing, 100% natural wood fuel burns clean and allergy free. Enjoy a unique fit pit experience without smoke, sparks and cleanup hassles when the wood pellets are used with a Flame Genie. Includes 20 lbs of wood pellets.
2. Traeger Grills PEL307 Alder 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise and BBQ, 20 lb. Bag
- Never use gas or charcoal again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Enhance flavor: The delicate smokiness of Alder fuel will enhance your beef, pork, chicken, fish, lamb, and veggie dishes
- Real wood pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing wood-fired taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Made in America: Sustainably sourced and manufactured by Traeger in the USA
Highlights: flavor : alder clean burning very little ash generate 8500 BTUs per Lb made of the finest hardwood.
3. Wood (Sawdust) Pellets Premium Grade – Hot Burning – Low Ash 40 lb. Bag
This listing is for ONE 40 LB Bag, Premium Quality Wood Pellet Fuel For Use With Wood Pellet Stoves, Clean Handling, Smokeless, Pollution Free, No Chimney Problems, Very Little Ash, High Efficiency, Heats For Less.
4. Wood (Sawdust) Pellets Premium Grade – Hot Burning – Low Ash 10 Lb. Box
10 LB. Box, Premium Quality Wood Pellet Fuel For Use With Wood Pellet Stoves, Clean Handling, Smokeless, Pollution Free, No Chimney Problems, Very Little Ash, High Efficiency, Heats For Less. Also for use with NatureMill automatic kitchen composters.
5. Louisiana Grills 55405 Competition Blend Pellets, 40
55405 Features: -50% Maple, 25% hickory and 25% cherry. -Perfect blend of sweet, savory and tart. -Used by many professional “Pit Masters”. -Made in the USA. Product Type: -BBQ Pellet Fuel. Flavor: -Assorted. Country of Manufacture: -United States. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -24″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -20″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -6″. Overall Product Weight: -40 lbs.
6. HY-C FG-16 Flame Genie Smoke-Free Spark-Free Portable Wood Pellet Fire Pit, Quick to Fire Hassle-Free Design, 13.5 x 12.5 Inches, Black Galvanized
- Wood pellet fire pit is designed to produce maximum enjoyable flame utilizing a gravitational afterburner system
- Gravitational after burner system minimizes smoke
- Flame Genie burns clean and easy to handle wood pellets, producing minimal ash and requires little clean up
- Neighborhood friendly design, so there will not be any unhappy neighbors from unwanted smoke and no more smoky clothes
- Made in USA
Mesmerizing flames are sure to be the topic of discussion as you gather around the Flame Genie. The unique gravitational afterburner system generates longer burn times without the smoke, sparks and clean-up associated with traditional wood fire pits. Flame Genie burns easy-to-handle wood pellets that produce minimal ash, making cleanup a breeze! This model is ideal for smaller patios, tailgates, and campsites.
7. ProCom Ventless Dual Fuel Stove – 25,000 BTU, Model QNSD250T, Black
The ProCom Freestanding Dual Fuel Stove is a size that’s ideal for smaller places and is a gorgeous addition to any home. The Thermostatic Control allows you to control the heat with variable heating settings for maximum comfort and efficiency.ProCom Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Stove Model QNSD250T complements any decor. No hassling with cutting wood or hauling ashes. Dual fuel technology burns propane or natural gas.Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Ventless heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
8. Mudder 2 Sets Grill Hot Rod Ignitor Kit with 2 Pieces Fuses Replacement Parts for Traeger Wood Pellet Grills
- Package include: package comes with 2 pieces replacement ignitor kit for Traeger wood pellet grills, equipped with 2 pieces fuses, which can help you to replace the old or bad ignition rods, very convenient for you
- Compatible with: this kit fits for different Traeger wood pellet models, compatible with Traeger 070, 075, Pro 22, Pro 34, also suits for Lil Tex Elite Series, Lil Tex Elite series, barbecue series and other models, help you to enjoy the barbecue time
- Easy to install: the burnt out tool may be difficult to remove, so remove the end with a pair of diagonal pliers as swelling often occurs, taping a wire onto the electrical connector before removal may also make the entire process go smoother, you also can check the correct installation video online
- Barbecue tools: this grill kit can keep fire going when you are in barbecue with your friends or family, get delicious flavor with hardwood fuel, important replacement parts for your grills
- Notice: located at bottom of firepot, ignites the hardwood, making starting your grill as simple as flipping a switch, for proper installation, only 1/8 to 1/4 inch should be showing in firepot
The brand names we mentioned just work as product adaptability, not worked as trade mark use, kindly noted.
This grill ignitor kit fits for different Traeger wood pellet models, compatible with Traeger 070, 075, Pro 22, Pro 34, also suits for Lil Tex Elite series, barbecue series and other models, help you to enjoy the barbecue time.
Located at bottom of firepot, ignites the hardwood, making starting your grill as simple as flipping a switch, for proper installation, only 1/8 to 1/4 inch should be showing in firepot.
Color: as picture shows
Weight: approx. 1.66 oz
2 x Ignitor tools
2 x Fuses
Please keep away from children under 3 years old.
9. Energex Premium Grade Wood Pellet Fuel 40 lbs.
Hardwood pellets come from sawmill residuals of hardwood lumber or other residuals from hardwood processing. Due to a higher density in its original form, hardwood tends to burn longer and slower than softwood, but at a lower temperature. However, once hardwood and softwood become pellets, they are compressed to a similar density and burn in a much more similar manner. However, hardwood pellets will not burn quite as hot as softwood pellets due to a lower concentration of lignins in the wood. What matters, in the end, is quality — whether hardwood or softwood, a wood pellet is only as good as the company making it. The species of wood for the pellets is never the deciding factor. Learn more about the hardwood vs. softwood myth by visiting our Resources section. Our hardwood pellets for pellet stoves are certified under the Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI) Standards program, but they also meet the Energex Standard, which goes well beyond industry expectations. We sell only hardwood pellets that provide high BTUs per pound (8,500+) and have a low ash content (one percent or less). Made in our Mifflintown, Pennsylvania plant, our hardwood fuel pellets are available across the mid-Atlantic and parts of the Northeast.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pellets for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!