Finding your suitable readers for hp 1112 all-in-one printer is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for hp 1112 all-in-one printer including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
893 reviews analysed
1. Hp Officejet Printing Certified Refurbished
- Print more high-quality documents and photos with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
- Have confidence in your connection with steady performance from dual band Wi-Fi
- Get simple Wi-Fi setup in less than a minute, and start printing fast.
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Hp 1112 Allinone Printer, Hp Officejet Printing Certified Refurbished would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Hp Officejet Printing Certified Refurbished was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Hp Officejet Printing Certified Refurbished would be the Best Hp 1112 Allinone Printer for Money.
2. Hp Deskjet Compact Wireless Printing
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet compact printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink, and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, Print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Compact and wireless, This printer is designed to fit your space and Life. Get the calming Stone color and power in the world’s smallest all-in-one for home
- Any room, any spot-this ultra compact all-in-one is designed to fit where you need it. Power consumption: 0.06 watts (off), 2.2 watts (standby), 0.69 watt (sleep)
- It is a little slow but print quality is great.
- Excellent value for the price, compact size for her dorm room.
- So i waited for a few months to pass by before reviewing this product.
- The seller also worked with me on shipping when i encountered the issue with ink.
- Doing what it’s supposed to good product for the money
- So I waited for a few months to pass by before reviewing this product. My one and only complaint, which didn’t affect the ratin… Read More
3. Hp Officejet Wireless Replenishment K7v40a
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Paper sizes supported: Letter
- Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum
- 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 63 ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
- 8 x 10 in
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- No. 10 envelopes
- Designed to fit your life: Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it
- 4 x 6 in
- Print laser-quality documents and lab-quality photos from your smartphone or tablet
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink, and more
- 5 x 7 in
Easy mobile printing: Start printing and get connected quickly with easy setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC. Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer—and easily print without accessing a network. Manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
Affordable at-home printing: Full of value—print up to twice as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges. Get high-quality prints—time after time—with an all-in-one designed and built to be reliable.
Everything you need—right away: Take charge of your tasks and finish in less time with the easy-to-use 2.2-inch (5.5 cm) display. Quickly copy, scan, and fax multipage documents with the 35-page automatic document feeder. Access coloring pages, recipes, coupons, and more with free HP Printables—delivered on your schedule.
Designed to fit your life: Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it. Print in any room you choose—without causing disruptions. Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum.
- First time purchasing one of these refurbished items and i am more than pleased.
- The printing quality is great, the technical support is fantastic, and the touch screen is great.
- The print quality is acceptable for my purposes, not anything remarkable, but good enough.
- Excellent work horse printer; great value for a great price
- I’ve been using this printer for about four months now. I bought it to use as a scanner and for the rare times when I need to p… Read More
4. Hp Officejet 3833 Printer Replenishment
- Print laser-quality documents and lab-quality photos from your smartphone or tablet.
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink, and more.
- Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum.
- Affordable home printing with savings up to 50% on Ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required).
- Choose an ink replenishment service – Let your printer track usage and have ink delivered before you run out. Either reorder Original HP 63 ink cartridges only when you need them through Amazon Dash Replenishment, or save up to 50% by paying for pages printed through HP Instant Ink.
- Print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing.
Hp Officejet 3833 Printer Replenishment is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Hp Officejet 3833 Printer Replenishment if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Hp 1112 Allinone Printer is that even though Hp Officejet 3833 Printer Replenishment is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Print quality is better than my cannon printer made for photos.
- No connections issues and the print quality is great for at home use!
- I liked the quality of the printed material.
- It has all u need to print quality letters or documents, even has a photo option to print high quality photos.
- It prints faster than an epson, and better than a canon.
- Will eventually get a more expensive model.
- Home use for an elderly relative, easy to use and the quality was good for her to read.
- Arrived yesterday. Super easy set up. Looks great. Prints great. Scans great as well. Have not made copies yet but I m sure tha… Read More
- So far so good on this printer! We seem to get the ones that give up on us too soon so I am hoping this one is the one! Super e… Read More
5. Hp 7155 Printer Wireless Printing
- OUR MOST POWERFUL PRINTING APP EVER – The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up this wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- STUNNING PHOTOS FOR LESS THAN 5 CENTS – Features of this color photo printer include print, scan, copy, borderless and wireless printing, SD card slot, plus photo prints for less than 5 cents with HP Instant Ink (subscription required)
- CHOOSE AN INK REPLEMISHMENT SERVICE – Save up to 50% with HP Instant Ink or Save 10% on all reorders with Amazon Dash replenishment. Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low. No subscription fees. Cancel anytime.
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY – 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- WIDE RANGE OF PAPER SIZE SUPPORT – Supports letter, 4×5 in, 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- THE POWER OF YOUR PRINTER IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND – Mobile printing from your device such as iPhone with AirPrint, or print without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY YOU CAN COUNT ON – Reliable wireless connectivity and lightning-fast setup with dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart
- PRINT DIRECTLY FROM SD CARD – Insert your SD card to view, edit, and print directly from the 2.7-inch color touchscreen using dedicated paper trays that automatically adjust to match print settings and paper type
- this HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One replaces the HP ENVY 5660 All-in-One
If you are buying a Hp 1112 Allinone Printer for the first time, then you should have Hp 7155 Printer Wireless Printing. It has fewer features when you make Hp 1112 Allinone Printer comparisons of Hp 7155 Printer Wireless Printing with any other Hp 1112 Allinone Printer but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Hp 1112 Allinone Printer, grab any Hp 1112 Allinone Printer but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Hp 7155 Printer Wireless Printing
- Printer quality is awesome, and pictures are clean and vibrant!
- Set up is easy, print quality is fine, it holds enough paper and i have no complaints.
- The quality seems to be pretty good.
- Print quality is very good and touch screen prompts are very helpful.
- I run a business and also use this to print out my shipping labels!
- I absolutely love this printer and would recommend to anyone looking for a strong, well-made printer that gets the job done.
- Got this to give as a present, our 2nd.
- Great printer for printing photo’s!
- easy to install, good quality.
6. Hp Officejet 250 Portable Wireless
- one-year technical phone support
- Use the 2.65-inch color touchscreen to print, scan and copy quickly and easily. Hands-free printing, copying, and scanning (vertical sheet-feed) with the 10-page automatic document feeder
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, Android users can easily detect and connect to a nearby OfficeJet 250 and print using Wi-Fi Direct
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch, 6 3/4 in), cards (3×5 in, 4×6 in, 5×8 in), photo (8×10 in, 5×7 in, 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in)
- Printer has a scroll scanning (or sheet fed) functionality
- One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support
- Main functions of this HP all-in-one portable printer: scan, copy, easy portable printing wherever you need it, wireless print from your laptop or mobile devices, 2.65″ color touchscreen, auto document feeder, and more
- Power:Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Reduce charging interruptions with a long-lasting battery. Charge from home, in your car or office, and more. Plug in your AC power source to charge within 90 minutes while the printer is off
- Easy portable printing wherever you need it. This durable, compact printer fits in your car, backpack, and more, for convenient printing anywhere. Start printing right out of the box with quick and easy setup
- Use Original HP 62 ink & HP 62XL cartridges for great results print after print. Original HP ink prints up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges. Operating temperature range: 41 to 104ºF.Processor speed:700 MHz
- 200 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
Print, scan, and copy from nearly anywhere with this portable all-in-one. Android users can easily detect and connect to a nearby OfficeJet 250 and print using Wi-Fi Direct. This quiet workhorse has a long battery life and delivers the most pages. Ideal for mobile professionals and telecommuters who need a high-quality, reliable, portable all-in-one they can take virtually anywhere.
Portability meets productivity: Quickly print, copy, and scan multipage documents hands-free with the 10-page automatic document feeder. This durable, compact all-in-one fits in your car, backpack, and more for convenient printing anywhere. Start printing right out of the box with quick and easy setup, using HP Auto Wireless Connect. Simply connect and print from your laptop or mobile devices.
Lead the way with fast, easy mobile printing: Reduce charging interruptions with a long-lasting battery. The 2.65-inch (6.73 cm) color touchscreen makes for easy printing, scanning, and copying. Set the pace for success wherever you go. Keep moving through the day with fast print speeds. Get the highest page yields of any in-class all-in-one, using Original HP cartridges. .
High-powered quality and reliability: Power through the workday. Charge from home, in your car or office, and more. Get high-quality prints time after time with an all-in-one designed and built to be reliable. Minimize disruptions with premium design and quiet performance. Impress clients, without noisy interruptions. Plug in your AC power source to charge within 90 minutes while the printer is off, with HP Fast Charge..
- Quality is like a regular ink jet (excellent).
- The size of this printer is very compact, you can definitely take it everywhere, the design is sleek, the printing quality is v… Read More
- While pretty much any printer can produce a decent black and white document, i have been blown away at the quality of photos it… Read More
- I trust hp for its quality and reliability.
- If i can find a 110v outlet, it’s all gravy!
- Great product was very easy to set up there’s a helpful video oh on YouTube if you’re unsure about certain things started print… Read More
- I’m an emergency responder. I use this printer for my paperwork. It’s slow. It prints about 10 pages on a charge in my worl… Read More
7. Hp Wireless Printing Certified Refurbished
- HP instant ink: Ink ordered by your printer and delivered to your door So you’ll never run out. First 2 months Free, monthly plans start at just $2.99/MO. After that. Print photos for less than 5 cents (on 100 page plan) and recycle used cartridges for free
- Stunning photos for less than 5 cents – features of this color photo printer include Print, scan, copy, borderless and wireless printing, SD card slot, Plus photo prints for less than 5 cents with HP instant ink (subscription required)
- Wireless connectivity YOU CAN count on – reliable wireless connectivity and lightning-fast setup with dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth smart
- The POWER of your printer in the palm of your hand – mobile printing from your device such as iPhone with AirPrint, or print without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like New. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, A minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.Com
Hp Wireless Printing Certified Refurbished is another one which falls under Hp 1112 Allinone Printer for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Hp Wireless Printing Certified Refurbished ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Hp 1112 Allinone Printer and that is what has revived them. Hp Wireless Printing Certified Refurbished has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Hp Wireless Printing Certified Refurbished is amazing features.
8. HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, HP Instant Ink & Amazon Dash Replenishment ready – Stone Accent (J9V91A)
- Choose an ink replenishment service: Let your printer track usage and have ink delivered before you run out. Either reorder Original HP 65 ink cartridges only when you need them through Amazon Dash Replenishment, or save up to 50% by paying for pages printed through HP Instant Ink.
- 5×7 in
- No. 10 envelopes
- Main functions of this HP compact color printer: print, scan, copy, wireless printing, AirPrint, and more
- To get the Free 15 page plan, simply buy this printer, and during printer set up sign up for HP Instant Ink and the 15 pages/month Free plan
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
- Save time and money with HP’s most affordable wireless all-in-one printer to date.
- 4×6 in
- Put your printer wherever you want with this compact design and an output tray that minimizes space when closed
- Mobile printing: print and scan on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint
- Free 15 pages/month with enrollment in the HP Instant Ink Free Printing plan. Pay as you go after that or upgrade to another plan.
- 8×10 in
- Paper sizes supported: Letter
9. Hp Neverstop Printer Cartridge Free Monochrome Toner Tank
- One-year limited hardware warranty: Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week free Web support
- The best-in-class mobile print app, HP Smart: Simplify printer set up and sharing with all your devices so you can instantly print, scan and copy with whatever device you have on hand
- Less than 1 cent per page: This wireless laser printer comes with up to 5,000 pages of toner in the box—up to 7x more pages than traditional, in-class laser printers
- Eco-label certified: The environmental-friendly Neverstop Laser Printer is ENERGY STAR 3.0 certified with an 16% smaller environmental footprint than other printers in its class
- Reload with more toner, for a lot less: With the Toner Reload Kit (sold separately), get up to 2,500 pages worth of Original HP Toner — up to 2.5x more pages than-class HP Toner cartridges
- See specification sheet for terms and conditions
- Lowest cost per page on laser printing: This reloadable laser printer offers black-and-white printing at 21 ppm, scan, copy, wireless capabilities, a 150-sheet paper tray, and a mess-free toner refill experience
- Print with or without a network: The Neverstop All-in-One Laser Printer keeps your office connected with built-in wireless capabilities, and lets you print from your smartphone or tablet without a network using Wi-Fi Direct
Don’t worry about toner—with the revolutionary HP Neverstop All-in-One Laser Printer 1202w get up to 5,000 pages of toner – up to 7x more pages than in-class lasers before your first toner reload. Handle business tasks with black-and-white laser print, scan, and copy functions, print speeds up to 21 ppm, mobile printing, and the HP Smart app—the first mobile print app to simplify scanning and reduce time. Count on consistently superb prints with fewer interruptions thanks to the 15-second, mess-free reloadable toner tank. Stay connected from virtually anywhere with this monochrome laser printer’s wireless networking and Wi-Fi Direct capabilities. Plus, this all-in-one wireless printer has up to an 16% smaller environmental footprint, so you can get business done with the environment in mind. Compatible operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Apple OS X EI Capitan (v10.11) macOS Sierra (v10.12) macOS High Sierra, (v10.13); 1.5 GB HD; Internet required; USB Linux.
10. Hp Officejet Cloud Based Wireless 3Uc64a
- Take control of print, scan, copy, and fax jobs with tap-and-swipe ease, using the 2.65” Color Touchscreen Panel
- Smart Tasks eliminates steps in repetitive tasks by allowing you to scan to the cloud, email, and more in a tap
- Limited time offer: 4 Months of instant ink free, when you sign up HP Instant Ink service during printer setup.
- Up to 20ppm Black and White, 10ppm Color | 35-page Auto Document Feeder | Compatible with HP 910XL High Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Voice-activated printing enables your HP printer to work with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Hp 1112 Allinone Printer yet, then Hp Officejet Cloud Based Wireless 3Uc64a is your choice. It is another one which is Best Hp 1112 Allinone Printer Under 100$ and Hp 1112 Allinone Printer comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Hp Officejet Cloud Based Wireless 3Uc64a offers best features and although it does not have, Hp Officejet Cloud Based Wireless 3Uc64a’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Hp 1112 Allinone Printer Under 100$
What are All-in-One Printers?
All-in-one printers are convenient devices that are useful to many people and have gained a lot of popularity with businesses as well. Everyone needs to print something every now and then–but companies and people working from home are the most important clients looking for the best all-in-one printers. The main advantage these devices have is that they are multifunctional, so they combine many functions you may need. Your average all-in-one printer can print, copy, and scan, but there are many other options available that you can shop for, according to your needs and budget. They are also usually quite compact, so they won’t take much space in your office or home.
What Should You Look for When Buying All-in-One Printers?
You should always put in a little research before buying electronic devices, and all-in-one printers are no exception. In fact, due to their multiple functions, you probably should pay even more attention and consider all aspects.
Size: First, you need to decide on the size. Your printer needs to have all the capabilities you want, but also has to fit the available space. And since offices sometimes tend to be crowded, make sure you measure correctly before looking for the best all-in-one printers, as they come in many sizes. Laser printers will tend to be much bigger than inkjet printers–so that might tip the scales in deciding which to buy.
What do you want to print: The next thing you need to consider is whether you need inkjet or laser technology. It all depends on what you need printed most of the time. Laser printers are best if you want to print a lot of documents. If you want to print photos, you should lean towards an inkjet printer–unless you want to invest in a color laser printer.
Speed: You must also decide how fast you need your printer to be. Inkjet printers are slower, but they do a better job with photos, while laser printers are fast and great for documents, even colored ones.
Price: The price is another issue. Keep in mind that although laser printers are more expensive at the outset, you won’t need to replace the toner cartridge as often as you would have to replace inkjet cartridges on an inkjet printer.
Scanning, Copying, Faxing: You need to decide what features you need, so you can choose correctly from the best all-in-one printers. A high-quality scanner is very helpful, but it will also increase the price. A fax feature is also common among many all-in-one printers, and you can even have the option to store fax numbers or even schedule an outgoing fax document.
The best all-in-one printers have other cool features, like printing on both sides of the paper or straight onto DVDs. If it is a WiFi printer, you can even control them remotely using the Internet. But while many of the options they offer are very useful, you need to make sure you don’t get tempted by functions that sound interesting but aren’t useful for your particular needs, and also raise the price too much. Money is usually an important aspect, but don’t worry. If you carefully go through the affordable all-in-one printers available, you will definitely find the one that fits your checklist.
Why Should You Consider Buying an All in One Printer?
Well, first of all, an all-in-one saves space. You have all the devices you need in one place, and you can thus organize your office better. And then, all-in-one printers are functionally attractive. You can scan, print, copy and fax whenever and however you need. They are like your own little personal assistant.
Main Pros and Cons of All-in-One Printers
Multifunction printers have many positive effects on your activity. You have all the features you need in the comfort of your own office, without taking much space. You save a lot on hardware expenses, and toner and get the speed you need.
However, it all depends on how many people are using the all-in-one printer. If you have a busy office, chances are that you will get a traffic jam if everyone needs to copy or scan at the same time.
What are the Main Features of All-in-One Printers?
There are some features that most all-in-one printers share, like copying, scanning, and faxing options, apart from the simple printing. Depending on your particular needs, there are also other things you need to look for before deciding to buy. Print speed and quality are essential, as well as duty cycle, and ink replacement costs, if you don’t choose a laser printer. The scanner is also important, so make sure it has a good resolution and OCR (= optical character recognition) software. For the copying feature, search for high speed, document sizing, and an automatic document feeder. Speed is also crucial for the fax, as well as its memory. And don’t forget your device needs to be easily connected to Wi-Fi.
Top 5 All-in-One Printers
The market for all-in-one printers is quite competitive, so you will have many brands to choose from. Here are the most popular choices you should take into consideration:
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer (Model No. MFCL2750DW)
This is a great choice for offices with heavy printing needs. It is distinguished by its compact size, high speed of 36 pages per minute, large paper capacity, excellent wireless printing, and the ability to scan in many formats.
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
This is a small and very versatile inkjet printer which is definitely worth looking into. It has automatic two-sided printing, easy Wi-Fi setup, and it scans, copies and faxes at great speed. Another aspect worth mentioning is that it ensures a low cost per page. It can print on letter-size paper, legal-size paper, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, and envelopes.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
HP LaserJet Pro M148dw All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
This is one of the best choices the HP store offers for black-and-white all-in-one printers. Its toner cartridge can suffice for over 1000 pages, and it will print at 30 pages per minute. It uses the HP Smart App, and you can save time by printing straight from your mobile device using the Wi-Fi Direct app, even without a network. You will get professional quality, and the running costs are acceptable.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
This HP is perfect for a small business or people working from home. It’s smaller than it’s predecessor (the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968), and it has high speed, two-sided printing, and professional quality when it comes to colors and can handle many tasks without losing speed. It can create a searchable PDF, whether you scan the document from your phone or from the printer itself.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
This Canon is considered one of the best all-in-one printers by many customers, as you can see by reading the reviews. It has a high resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch, quick wireless setup (using either Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, or Canon Print,as well as Near Field Communication, which lets you print even if there is no Internet connection in the area), great printing options, and has a nice space-saving design. You can easily print from your mobile or tablet.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
All-in-one printers are a great invention. We live in a world where we have increasing demands from our devices and expect them to have as many functions as possible–and that’s exactly the need that these printers fill. They save space, time, money, and are easy to use. Just be sure you take into account the amount of work and the number of people who will need to use it, to make sure you make the best decision.