718 reviews analysed
1. Automatic Vacuum Switch with Extra Outlet for Power Tools, Etoolcity Unique Current Sensing Technology to Delay Vacuum On/Off to Prevent Circuit Overload, Eliminating Circuit Breaker Tripping
- Unique Current Sensing Technology. If the tool motor connected to the ‘A’ port exceeds 30W, the vacuum connected to the ‘B’ port will automatically delay 1s to turn on, which helps prevent circuit overloaded by large current if tool and vacuum power-on at the same time
- Make the work more effective. Automatic delays 1s to turn on the vacuum when you start your tool, and delays 7s to turn off the vacuum to clean the inlet tube when you complete your work. Saving time and electricity, reducing airborne toxin and work area noise that can lead many health problems
- Suitable for most medium duty workloads. Etoolcity automatic vacuum switch has a starting threshold of approximately 0.25 amps(30watts at 120V and 60watts at 220V), perfectly suited for medium-sized work loads such as most Miter Saws, Table Saws, Power Sanders and Routers, and extend the life of your vacuum
- Adopting high-cost, UL-certified American Standard 14AWG power cord which allowable passage with a large current that more than 30A, the Etoolcity Automatic Vacuum Switch can work stably within 3600W. The switch’s shell has PC+ABS V0 grade flame retardant material, it is more reliable and safe to protect work
- Two Installation Methods. You can use screws to fix the power module part, or use strong nano-markless hook sticker to attach directly to the wall. Both ways are very strong
2. Automated Vacuum Switch
- 2640 TOTAL WATTS two input power cords permit operation from two separately protected circuits.
- TURN ON DELAY avoids the two power surges occurring at the same time.
- TURN OFF DELAY ensures that your work area continues to be cleared of remaining airborne debris.
- Modes of operation: Auto, Off and On. Dust Collector / Shop Vacuum up to 1HP or 5 Peak HP.
- NO VENTING HOLES the iVac’s internal components are designed to generate very little heat.
3. Foot Switch, Foot Operated Pedal Controller ON/OFF Power Switch Woodworking Machine Control, 5-ft Cable with Piggyback Plug
- Hands-free safety: The foot switch allows you to operate the tool manually without having to free a hand to hunt for your off switch, saving time in finding the switch and improving work efficiency. Tap with your feet when you need to stop the tool. Improve safety and prevent injuries in an emergency
- Easy to use: Plug the attached 3-prong power cord into a grounded outlet and plug the machine or tool into the 3-prong receptacle on the back of the plug. Simply press and hold to turn on, the inserted device will open, release to turn off
- Durability & Anti-Slip: With a rugged outer casing and textured pedal anti-slip design for long life, more efficient operation and high reliability. The switch base is equipped with a non-slip mat to help prevent slippage during operation, providing optimum comfort and sensitive switch activation
- High quality: 5 foot length power cord with 3 prong plugs can be used anywhere, 18AWG wire 165 °F high temperature, safer and more reliable. UL certification. Adopt basic type micro switch, 1/2HP load capacity and service life of 100,000 times
- Wide application: No variable speed control, but is compatible with variable speed equipment. Switch allows hands-free operation when using router, sander, drill press, wood lathe, scroll saw, wood carving tool, power tool or lighting or any household appliances
4. SSC Controls S420-1501 Foot Switch, Maintained Action (Push On / Push Off), 8-ft Cable with Piggyback Plug (3-Pronged), Single Pedal, Electrical, Made in USA
5. DCT Foot Operated Pedal Controller On/Off Power Supply Switch 115V 15A 2 Step Control Style Woodworking Machine Control
- FOOT ON/OFF SWITCH: The DCT Foot Switch enhances safety and saves time spent searching for the off switch to prevent injury in emergency situations
- Much better plan than looking for that switch under your woodworking electric motor table while supporting a heavy sheet of medium-density fiberboard (MDF)
- HANDS-FREE SAFETY: Hands-free woodworking machine control means both hands on your work for safety and control
- No need to free a hand to hunt for your off switch
- Operate your tools with hands-free convenience and easily stop tool with the tap of your foot when you need to drill a new hole, change bits, or if an emergency occurs
- COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR MACHINES: No variable speed control (pedal itself is not a speed control) but is compatible with variable speed equipment
- Switch allows hands-free operation when using router, sander, drill press, wood lathe, scroll saw, wood carving tool, or even a meat grinder or any 115 Volt AC, 15 amp or less machine
- EASY TO USE: Plug the attached 3-prong 4-foot (1.2m) long power cord into a grounded 115 Volt outlet and plug your machine or tool into the foot switch 3-prong receptacle on the front base
- Push the pedal forward for power output and push the pedal forward again to shut off the power
- Push to turn on and push to turn off (not billy deadman style)
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: Heavy-duty plastic construction with texturized pedal top for maximum foot grip
- 4-foot (1.2m) long 3-prong power cord allows for versatile use anywhere
- 2 mounting plates on base allow foot pedal to be mounted on plywood for maneuverability or on a flat surface flooring for stable use (mounting hardware screws not included)
- Foot pedal is 6” L x 3.5” W x 2.75” top height tapering to 1.25” inch (15.2cm x 8.9cm x 7cm/3.2cm)
6. MLCS 9080 Billy Pedal Foot Switch, Deadman Style
Operate your router and other tools with hands-free convenience. The Billy Pedal is a spring loaded safety switch that turns off the tool when you lift your foot from the pedal. Simply plug our foot switch into your electrical outlet, then plug your tool into the Billy Pedal. 15 Amp. Includes 8 foot cord.Hands-free router control means both hands on your work for safety and controlNo need to free a hand to hunt for your router switch5 star performance and priceGreatly enhances router safetyMLCS quality guaranteed
From the Manufacturer
Operate your router and other tools with hands-free convenience. The Billy Pedal is a spring loaded safety switch that turns off the tool when you lift your foot from the pedal. Simply plug our foot switch into your electrical outlet, then plug your tool into the Billy Pedal. 15 Amp. Includes 8 foot cord.
7. Linemaster T-91-SC3A Treadlite II Foot Switch, Electrical, Single Pedal, Momentary, SPDT Wired N.O., No Guard, Black, 8 ft. Cord with 3 prong plug
- 15 amp, 125V, 1/2 HP foot switch for use with low-power, light-duty electrical devices
- Steel-formed housing with electro-coated finish for durability and resistance to corrosion
- Non-skid foot pad and base for stability and safety with two bolt holes for mounting to floor or equipment
- Momentary action device with low profile and light actuation force to reduce operator fatigue
- 8′ cord has a 14 gauge, 3 conductor (14/3) type plug
This Linemaster T-91-SC3A Treadlite II 15 amp 125V, 1/2 HP foot switch has steel-formed housing, non-skid pads, and cord with plug and is suitable for use in applications in which users need hands-free, on-and-off power activation. The foot switch provides momentary operation for quick-release termination. It has a steel-formed housing with an electro-coated finish for durability and protection from corrosion. The non-skid foot pad and base give the foot switch stability to help prevent sliding on smooth floors, and it and has bolt holes for mounting to the floor or equipment. The low profile and light pressure required to operate reduces operator fatigue. An adjustable strain relief clamp protects the cord (included) from damage caused by pulling or stretching. This foot switch meets Canadian and United States Underwriters Laboratories (UL) standards for quality assurance and meets European Conformity (CE) product compliance safety standards. It has an Ingress Protection (IP) rating of 20 for protection against small amounts of dripping water and access with a finger, and it is compliant with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive. A heavy gauge steel guard and other accessories are available for this product (contact manufacturer). This momentary operation foot switch is suitable for low-power, light-duty applications such as dental or medical, office, and power tools, among others.
|Output||15 amp, 125V|
|Mounting||2 bolt holes|
|Circuitry||SPDT, NO, Form A contact|
|Unit weight||1.25 lb.|
|Dimensions||1 x 2.63 x 3.5″ (H x W x D)|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
*H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Foot switches are used to turn on and off electrical devices and may also provide control over the device’s speed and mode of operation. They come with up to three pedals and can have a maintained, momentary, variable, or anti-trip switch action. For maintained action switches, one press of the pedal controls the power, whereas momentary action switches require constant pressure on the pedal for power. Variable action switches (also called foot potentiometers) function similarly to momentary action switches, but also provide control over the connected device’s operating speed. Anti-trip action switches require users to release a safety latch before pressing down for momentary action. Foot switches vary in their contact specifications, amp ratings, plugs and receptacles, and material construction to suit different applications, device amperages, plug configurations, and environments. Foot switches are commonly used with power tools, sewing machines, musical instruments, dental equipment, and lighting, and in the construction, laboratory, production, and medical fields, among others.
Linemaster Switch Company manufactures electromechanical, pneumatic, digital, linear Hall effect, and wireless foot switches for use in the industrial, medical, computer, and musical fields, among others. The company, founded in1952, is headquartered in Woodstock, Connecticut, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 2001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 standards.
8. TEMCo Heavy Duty Foot Switch CN0003 – Cast Aluminum Foot Switch 15A SPDT Electric Pedal Momentary 5 YEAR WARRANTY
This extra heavythickness cast aluminum foot switch includes a rotary locking cord strain relief. Non-slip base pads prevent foot switch from sliding on smooth surfaces. Cast chassis includes reinforcing ribsto further strengthen structure. Internals employ heavy duty gasketto prevent water, oil, or dust intrusion. Internal contact set employs single pole doublethrow (SPDT) switch assembly rated at 15A, 250VAC.
9. SSC Controls S100-1501 Foot Switch, Electrical, Momentary Action, Made in USA, 8-ft Cable with Piggyback Plug, Steel Billy Pedal, On/Off
- All-purpose foot switch that makes it easy to turn on and off electrical devices.
- Momentary action – Simply press and hold to turn on, release to turn off.
- Includes 8-foot cable with 3-pronged piggyback plug.
- 15 A, 125 VAC, SPDT (wired normally open).
- Made in USA. Certified to UL and CSA standards.
The S100-1501 is an all-purpose foot switch made of steel with a solid steel shaft for toughness. Ideal for power tools, meat grinders, Dremel tools, woodworking or router foot pedals (Billy Pedal), grinders or shavers, sanders, and more. Just press and hold to turn on, lift your foot from the pedal to turn off the tool. (Not variable speed). Simply plug the pedal into your North American wall outlet, and then plug your device into the back of that plug, and the foot switch will now be in line with the device. This is a momentary foot switch, which means that it turns your product on when your foot is on the pedal, and turns it off when you release your foot from the pedal. Features a 15-amp, 125 VAC-rated switch with an 8-foot cable and a 3-pronged piggyback plug (NEMA 5-15 series). Enclosure rating is UL/CSA/NEMA Type 1 and IEC 60529 IP20. For indoor use in dry environments. CSA Certified and UL Listed to US and Canadian standards. Size: 4.6″ L x 3.4″ W x 1.5″ H, plus the cable. One year warranty on parts and labor. Made in the USA by SSC Controls Company.
10. TEMCo Foot Switch Cast Aluminum 15A SPDT NO Electric Pedal Momentary 10ft Plug CN0357
- Hard-wired 10 foot cord and standard American plug.
- Our return policy. If you don’t like it, we’ll take it back and pay the shipping!
- Excellent quality, guaranteed.Give us a call or drop by and we’ll show you how.
- Best price, guaranteed. We pass on our buying power with low prices.
- 5 Year Guarantee from an American name. NON-GENERIC.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Miter Saw Vacuum Swith for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!