895 reviews analysed
1. ProTeam ProForce 1200XP Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration, Commercial Upright Vacuum with On-Board Tools, Corded
- DUAL-MOTOR SYSTEM – Designed to maintain power to both the brush roller and the suction motor to create powerful suction in a lightweight professional upright vacuum cleaner
- HIGH FILTRATION – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for residents and guests
- certified Silver by Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EXCEPTIONAL CLEANING – Perfect high-pile carpet and hardwood floors while the ultra-flexible hose and cleaning wand tackle hard-to-reach areas including under beds and corners
- VERSATILE – ProTeam commercial upright vacuums feature a low profile, L-shaped head perfect for smaller spaces and vacuuming under and around furniture
- Ideal for residential cleaning services and maid services with an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
The ProTeam ProForce 1200XP bagged upright vacuum cleaner is the perfect tool for any residential and commercial cleaning professionals. It’s ideal for residences, hotels, office buildings, and retail spaces. Among the best upright vacuum cleaners in its class, this high-filtration upright is designed to provide exceptional cleaning to improve reach, durability, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). The convenient on-board tools and high-performance dual motor system offers optimal efficiency and maximum effectiveness.
The ProForce 1200XP bagged vacuum has a 3.25-quart capacity and a unique 12-inch wide L-shaped cleaning head to easily move under and around furniture. The powerful 924-watt, 10-amp Dual-Motor produces an airflow of 96 CFM and 84-inch static lift. This bagged upright vacuum cleaner features convenient indicator lights on the front panel provide feedback about the vacuum’s performance and maintenance.
The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, pet dander, and other allergens to produce cleaner, healthier air.
The ProForce 1200XP commercial upright vacuum includes a super stretch hose, a quick-release wand, a crevice tool for deep cleaning around corners, and a combo upholstery/dust brush that gently removes dust and allergens off furniture, blinds, and lampshades. It comes with an extra-long 50-foot 18-gauge power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The ProForce 1200XP is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Silver. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These commercial upright vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor, motor and molded body parts.
2. Sanitaire SC679J Commercial Shake Out Bag Upright Vacuum Cleaner with 5 Amp Motor, 12″ Cleaning Path
- Lightweight (12 lb.) upright vacuum for easier maneuverability than heavier upright vacuums
- 18 dry qt. capacity Tietex fabric shake-out bag can be emptied and reused to save costs associated with disposable bags
- 5 amp motor delivers 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air flow.Cord Length:30 feet
- Handle has an automatic locking system with a foot pedal release for usability, and drops down flat for cleaning under furniture and for storage
- Earned a CRI Seal of Approval for soil removal and indoor air quality in the commercial use vacuum category
3. ProTeam Assembly w/Cuffs, F/XP Hose
4. ProTeam Motor, Brushroll 15XP
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part, fits various pro-team models, OEM part number 104506. This product is manufactured in United States.
5. ProTeam 103483 Intercept Micro Filter Bags with 3.25-Quart Capacity, 10-Pack of Replacement Vacuum Filters
- 103483 ProTeam micro filter vacuum bags fit all ProForce HEPA upright vacuum cleaners
- ProTeam vacuum filters are designed to safeguard indoor air quality and to optimize the performance of your vacuum cleaner
- Micro filter bags have fully-laminated inner linings that extend filter life and eliminate risk of shredding
- double-pleated design provides 21-percent more filtration area than non-pleated filters
- The level 1 filter in the ProTeam exclusive Four Level Filtration system, these replacement vacuum filters have a dual layer construction to capture particles and improve indoor air quality
- Intercept microbial treatment helps contains odors and prevent the growth of bacteria and mold
6. ProTeam Belt, Drive F/Brushroll
7. ProTeam Power Cord W/Strain Relief 50Ft Yellow
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part, fits various pro-team models, OEM part number 104284. This product is manufactured in United States.
8. ProTeam 107315 HEPA Replacement Filter Twin Pack, HEPA Media Vacuum Filter
- 107315 ProTeam HEPA filters fit the Super Coach Pro 10, Super Coach Pro 6, GoFree Flex Pro, and ProVac FS 6 vacuum cleaners
- ProTeam replacement filters are designed to safeguard indoor air quality and to optimize the performance of your vacuum cleaner
- Commercial-grade ProTeam HEPA media filters clean the air at an efficiency of 99.97 percent at 0.3 microns, providing industry leading performance
- Level 4 filter is part of the ProTeam Four Level Filtration system designed to capture and contain microscopic particulates and carbon dust
- ProTeam is a proud partner with the American Lung Association in an educational campaign concerning indoor air quality issues
9. ProTeam 10 qt Backpack Bags – 5 Pack Bundle (100331)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Proteam Vacuum 1200Xp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!