Finding your suitable readers for thermidor oven broiler element is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for thermidor oven broiler element including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
726 reviews analysed
1. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
2. Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Capacity: 6-slice toaster, 13″ pizza. Dimensions : 15.75 x 18.50 x 11 inches
- Convection powered: an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non-stick cavity coating: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
The Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro with light and slow cook setting is the first oven with Element IQ that controls heating elements to suit whatever you are cooking with 10 preset functions. Slow Cook Function will automatically switch to Keep Warm for up to 2 hours and can be set at ‘HI’ 2-8 hours, or ‘LO’ for 4-10 hours. Key features comprise of a timer with auto shut-off and alert, temperature conversion & frozen food functions, a color changing LCD, and a magnetic auto-eject rack. Accessories included with your oven are a 12″ x 12″ enamel baking pan, a 12″ x 12″ enamel broiling rack, and a 13″ non-stick pizza pan. The 0.8 cubic foot interior allows for a 6-slice toast capacity, and as a guide, can accommodate most 3.5 quart Dutch oven vessels with lid, and 5 quart vessels with foil lid. Voltage – 110-120 volts , Power – 1800 watts.
3. Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
- Smart element IQ: there’s heat, and there’s smart heat. Element IQ Transfers heat intelligently across 4 quartz elements for precise and stable heat where and when you want it for perfect results, every time. Super fast 1800W preheat gets your meals on the Table more quickly
- 8 cooking functions: 8 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: bagel, toast, bake, broil, pizza, roast, cookies, and reheat
- Not-so-mini capacity: your mini smart oven Fits 4 not-so-mini slices of toast, cookies, tuna melts and 11″ Pizzas
- Backlit easy-read LCD: calculates correct time and temperature, Illuminating Orange during preheating and cooking, and blue once cycle is complete
- Non-stick cavity coating: The walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Warranty: 1 year Limited product warranty
- 4 Quartz 1800 Watt Elements with Element IQ Technology
- Function dial with 8 pre-set cooking functions and each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose, to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time for the meal you are creating
- This is not an under the cabinet toaster oven – it needs some clearance on top due to the product producing heat. Voltage : 110 – 120 Volts
- 4-Slice capacity, 11″ pizza, 0.45 cu ft. interior with 3 rack positions, pull-out crumb tray and auto shut off
- Powder coated steel housing and Non-stick interior cavity coating. Dimensions : 14.25 x 16 x 8.5 inches
8 SMART COOKING FUNCTIONS.
The Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ is our affordable offering for the cook who desires a countertop oven that bakes the perfect pizza, delicious cookies and toasts evenly. Smart features, small space.
4. Cuisinart TOB-135N Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless Steel
The Cuisinart Deluxe convection toaster oven broiler is designed with 9 functions, including convection for making delicious cakes, potatoes and roasts. Sized to accommodate a whole chicken, a 12-Inch pizza, or 6 slices of bread, the unit is controlled by an electronic dial and LED buttons. The large Blue back-lit LCD allows for the quick and easy setting of function, temperature, and cook time. The exact heat sensor maintains precise oven temperatures, and the always even shade control ensures that toast consistently turns out the selected shade.
5. ERP IG9998 Universal Gas Range Oven Igniter
- Peace of mind assured – All ERP purchases come with a one year warranty
- We’ve got your back – ERP ensures all customers have access to the products they need at the best possible price
- Join the family – ERP is family-owned and has been committed to providing the highest quality products since 2003
- This part can work with ranges from brands like Frigidaire, Kenmore, Electrolux, and Tappan
- The IG9998 can replace the following part numbers: 318177710, 316428600, 5303308452, 5303308468, 7318177710, 823743, and AP2129143
Generic Erig9998 Universal Gas Range Oven Igniter, Flat Style, Includes ceramic wire nuts & instructions.
From the Manufacturer
Generic Erig9998 Universal Gas Range Oven Igniter, Flat Style, Includes ceramic wire nuts & instructions.
6. Supplying Demand WB2X9154 Gas Igniter For Oven Compatible With GE
- Alternate part numbers include WB00X6640, WB02X9154, WB13K0001, WB13K0003, WB13K0004, WB13K01, WB13K04, WB13K1, WB13K10027, WB13K3, WB13K4
- Compatible fits for the following brands: GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore
- Used on gas ovens, ranges, and cooktops.
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging. 1-year Supplying Demand warranty provided as long as purchased through authorized sellers of Pandora’s OEM Appliance Parts.
- Includes 60 day Money Back Guarantee
Range and/or oven igniter. Requires splicing of wiring. Is compatible with GE brands. Additional part numbers that this part can be found under are AP2014008, 1990, 300259, 319887, 327617, 330689, 337263, 4336387, 4338008, AH243425, EA243425, PS243425. This is not a GE OEM product. The GE brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the GE brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
7. Supplying Demand 9757340 Broil Element Compatible With Whirlpool Fits W10856603, 814431
This is a Supplying Demand Broil Element. *This is not a Whirlpool OEM product. The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
8. Kitchen Basics 101 316203200 Range Oven Broil Upper Heating Element Replacement for Frigidaire 316199900, 832973 CH3200, AP2126395, AH439671, EA439671, PS439671
- This Bake Element Directly Replaces the following Part #’s: 316203200, 316199900, 832973, CH3200, AP2126395, AH439671, EA439671, PS439671
- Dimensions are: 15-1/4″” from the front to the mounting bracket 12-1/2″ wide 3 1/4″ from the mounting bracket to the terminal end. Mounting holes are 12-1/4″ apart center to center
- Compatible with the following Frigidaire Model numbers: 790.617521, TEF351EWB, FEF336ECE, FEF352AWF, FEF316ASA
- Rated: 3000 watts @ 240 volts. Made in North America, NOT China.
- Superior Quality you can Trust! This SupplyEdge product is UL/CSA approved to assure safe operation and long life. Warranty- This part sold by SupplyEdge come with a 1 year, no questions asked, no hassle warranty.
Kitchen Basics 101 316203200 Range Oven Broil Upper Heating Element Replacement for Frigidaire 316199900, 832973 CH3200, AP2126395, AH439671, EA439671, PS439671.
Manufacturers’ part numbers are solely for identification. All materials supplied by us are our replacements for manufacturers’ parts. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
9. Supplying Demand 316203301 Oven Broil Element Compatible With Frigidaire Fits AP2126397 PS439673
10. General Electric WB44K5009 Range/Stove/Oven Broil Element
This is an O.E.M authorized part. Fits various ge models. Oem part number wb44k5009. Made in united states.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB44K5009 Range/stove/oven Broil Element
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Thermidor Oven Broiler Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!