Finding your suitable readers for toshiba satellite 17 laptop computer is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for toshiba satellite 17 laptop computer including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
The Toshiba L55-C5272 Satellite Laptop Computer offers a crisp display, fast and reliable processing and a 1TB hard drive for storing all your files. Intel? CoreTM i5-5200U Processor 15.6″ diagonal widescreen TruBrite? TFT display at 1366 x 768 native resolution (HD) 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz 1TB (5400 RPM) Serial ATA hard disk drive DVD SuperMulti drive supporting 11 formats Windows 10 Wi-Fi? Wireless networking (802.11b/g/n) 4cell/45Wh Lithium Ion battery pack Memory Card Reader – Secure Digital, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, microSD, Multi Media Card (shared slot; may require adapter for use) Stereo speakers tuned by Skull Candy
DVD-SuperMulti drive (+/-R double layer) for an enhanced multimedia experience, Wireless AC WIFI, 3 x USB 3.0, (1 with USB Sleep and Charge), 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN, 1x Memory Card Reader, 45 Wh 4-cell Lithium Ion battery for on-the-go usage
Windows 10 operating system suits any user. Battery life up to 6 hours. Color Brushed Aluminum Finish
With a cutting-edge Intel Core i7-5500U processor and 12 GB of system memory, this laptop is capable of handling multiple applications simultaneously, allowing you to browse the web, enjoy multimedia entertainment and play games with no risk of slow performance.
· Intel Core i7-5500U processor for efficient handling of applications
· 15.6″ touchscreen
· 12 GB system memory supports multitasking
· 1 TB hard disk provides ample storage for files
· DVD drive for an enhanced multimedia experience
· Windows 10 operating system suits any user
· 45 Wh battery for on-the-go usage
This powerful Toshiba satellite laptop uses an advanced Intel Core i7-5500U Processor to provide you with an optimal computing experience. An intuitive Windows 10 operating system paired with a touch-screen display helps you to accomplish what is important to you. Perfect for media lovers, features on this laptop make it easy to enjoy and share your favorite files. Save on energy costs using this Energy Star-certified computer.
Windows 10 Operating System This Toshiba laptop has a touch screen that allows you to fully enjoy the features of a Windows 10 operating system
Share and Enjoy Media This Windows 10 laptop has a vivid TruBrite LED back-lit touch screen and Mobile Intel graphics that allow you to enjoy an enhanced visual experience. Bluetooth connectivity, a built-in media card reader and three USB 3.0 ports make it easy to upload and share videos, photos and songs.
The Environmentally Friendly Option Reduce your home’s energy consumption and help to save the environment by using this Energy Star-certified, EPEAT gold-registered satellite laptop. It also has eco-utility features that allow you to manually control power usage with a single click.
Intel Core i7-5500U Processor Dual-core (2 Core) 2.40 GHz, Maximum turbo to 3.0 GHz, AMD Radeon R7 M260 with hybrid graphics (2GB DDR3 memory)
8GB DDR3L 1600MHz Memory, 1.0TB (5400 RPM, Serial ATA) hard drive, No optical drive.
15.6-inch widescreen HD TruBrite LED Backlit display with 1366×768 (HD),16:9 aspect ratio,Supports 720p content
DTS Sound,Headphone jack (stereo),Microphone jack (mono),harman/kardon stereo speakers,Microphone input port/Headphone output port(shared), HD Webcam and Microphone, Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 1×1 AC (433Mbps), 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN, Bluetooth V4.0, AC ADAPTER 65W (19V 3.42A) 100-240V/50-60Hz AC Adapter, Lithium Ion (45Wh, 4-Cell), HDMI with 4K Ultra HD output capability, 1-USB (2.0) port,1-USB (3.0) port,1-USB (3.0) port with USB Sleep and Charge, Memory Card Reader,
Windows 8.1, 64bt, Free upgrade to Windows 10, Brushed Aluminum Finish in Satin Gold
Descriptioins: Performance PROCESSORIntel Core i7-5500U Processor OPERATING SYSTEMWindows 8.1 GRAPHICS ENGINEAMD Radeon R7 M260 with hybrid graphics (2GB DDR3 memory)GRAPHICS MEMORY2GB DDR3 discrete graphics memory Memory and StorageMEMORY8GB DDR3L 1600MHz (Memory is not user replaceable) HARD DRIVE1.0TB (5400 RPM, Serial ATA) OPTICAL DRIVESold Separately: Toshiba USB Portable DVD SuperMulti Drive Audio and VideoDISPLAY SIZE15.6″ widescreen DISPLAY TYPEHD TruBrite LED Backlit displayDISPLAY RESOLUTION1366x768 (HD),16:9 aspect ratio,Supports 720p content AUDIODTS Sound,Headphone jack (stereo),Microphone jack (mono),harman/kardon? stereo speakers,Microphone input port/Headphone output port(shared)Communication WEBCAMHD Webcam and Microphone WIRELESS LANIntel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 1×1 AC (433Mbps) LAN10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN BLUETOOTHBluetooth? V4.0 PowerAC ADAPTER65W (19V 3.42A) 100-240V/50-60Hz AC AdapterBATTERYLithium Ion (45Wh, 4-Cell)-*Not user replaceableExpansionHDMIHDMI with 4K Ultra HD output capabilityRGBNo RGB portUSB PORTS1-USB (2.0) port,1-USB (3.0) port,1-USB (3.0) port with USB Sleep and ChargeMEDIAMemory Card ReaderSMARTCARD READERNo SmartCard Reader slot
7. 2015 Toshiba Satellite S55-B5280 High Performance Laptop, Intel Core i7-5500U(up to 3.0GHz), 15.6-inch HD Display, 12GB DDR3L, 1TB HDD, Windows 8.1
Amazon.com Return Policy:You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This laptop has been the worst laptop purchase I have ever made. I have owned approximately 20 laptops in the past. I have lost all faith in Toshiba and will never, ever buy another one of their products.
1) The screen hinge cracked within several weeks of light use. This created a 1/4" gap in the frame and exposed the motherboard and other circuitry to additional damage. The crack is worsening with time and makes it difficult to carry the device, because the screen flops wildly due to the broken hinge.
2) The touchpad no longer works. I can only use the laptop with an external mouse.
3) The laptop freezes and locks up frequently. Sometimes this issue occurs after only a few minutes of use. Factory resetting did not solve this problem. The laptop is almost impossible to use at least half of the time.
4) I've also experienced issues with the wireless card. Connection is dropped frequently, sometimes every several minutes. For example, I had to reconnect to my router four times just to write this short review. My other laptop (also running Windows 8) did not experience any of these problems during the same time.
Please do not buy this product -- other purchasers are suffering from similar problems. The Toshiba support leaves something to be desired and willnot resolve these problems without much grief. Do support a company who designs and produces an item of this low quality.
=========== Update -- Customer Service nightmare. Toshiba has the poorest customer service and warranty support I have seen in the industry. It's a scam -- you can never speak to a supervisor. Someone will promise to call you back and they either will 1) fail to call you back or 2) call you back at a much different time than you expected, with no callback number or way to return the message. It almost appears that the goal is to shut down customer grievances and needs.
I spent literally HOURS of time contacting warranty support. They charged me to ship my faulty computer out for repair. When it arrived back about two weeks later, the problem had not been fixed. I might as well have had the computer repaired locally. I called and left messages with several "supervisors," who promised to call me back and never did. This revolving door consumed about two hours of my time. Finally I reached someone who was willing to speak to me, but she called me later than our scheduled time and I missed the call. I will never, ever buy another Toshiba product and I encourage to find a better company for your purchases too.
I was initially please with the computer, actually the software works as expected, it's quite nice. BUT! the hardware is the wrost, I mean it, do not buy this pc it will breake. I bought two of this. One of the hinges broke and now I can't close my computer and the touchscreen doesn't work, the other computer I got literally got a piece separated from the main keyboard pad. I know I'm not the first one with this problem over this computer, only by reading the comments you can see that at several other costumers have a problem with the hinges. I'm so sad, and the Toshiba service department is impossible to reach. For real, think it twice before buying this.
This is more a review for the vendor than the product.I had to have the laptop fixed and when it was opened up I was told some work had already been done on the inside.This was supposed to be a brand new laptop!
The computer is pretty nice and works fine but in all my years using a laptop, this is the first time I have to upgrade the BIOS that soon after I purchase it (less than 2 months)... might have be a coincidence but this was for my wife who is not that familiar with computers and little by little she was seeing some complications, like getting disconnected from the WI-FI or the computer would have simply get stuck... I did the simple BIOS upgrade and everything was back to normal but my wife wanted to send it back... changed her mind after I explained all to her :)
Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2014
This laptop is decent, but I definitely recommend others to make upgrades and adjustments to the laptop to better accommodate your needs.
NOTE! The laptop is not all white as displayed in the listing gallery, but instead the bezel around the screen is black. Don't be deceived by the high gloss white either.
Pros: 1. Flexibility when it comes to upgrades (ex: Hard Drive, RAM) 2. Taking it apart is extremely easy and it only has 11 screws after that just pop off the back 3. At the price of $649.00 I purchased it a month ago I consider it a steal 4. The Intel Core i5-4210U Processor (1.7 stock speed) to (2.7 GHz overclock) is decent for basic internet browsing and downloading, but by no means meant for gaming. i5 processors are slightly outdated as i7 processors are running up to 3.5 and above stock so... For students and business it is considered sufficient.
Cons: 1. The touch pad is way to sensitive and unbearable, so I recommend buying a wireless mouse especially if your working with Excel Spreadsheets, because you'll be frustrated by the reckless touch pad.
2. The touchscreen capability is still very raw and way behind Apple's caliber when it comes to touchscreen capability and function. Lackluster and frustrating is all I can say.
3. Sticker with false system information on the right of the touch pad (8 GB of Memory?! 1 TB Hard Drive?!). Toshiba definitely needs to fix this sticker, because it doesn't match the correct system or advertised stats. It only has 6 GB of memory and a 750 GB hard drive probably at a speed of 5400 RPM. UPGRADE it!
4. The battery life falls behind and is still not on par with Apple's Macbook Pro or Macbook Air when it comes to battery life and long hourly usage. I still don't understand why these competitors aren't downsizing the weight and length of AC Adapters to match the portability of AC Adapters Apple laptops require. I feel like I'm carrying around nun chucks when I carry Toshiba's AC Adapters around school or work.
5. Mobile Intel HD graphics seriously? Toshiba needs to at least put a Nvidia 650 ti or 660 ti, because I feel like customers are being short changed when it comes to graphic cards now a days. I'm not expecting a high end graphics card, but at least a half decent outdated one. _______________________________ Solutions Annoying Windows 8 OS?! - Simple! Download Classic Shell theme, which takes less than a minute to download and apply to your computer.
Slow boot up? - I upgraded to the Samsung Solid State Drive EVO 840 1 TB, because of the piece of junk hard drive Toshiba place in my laptop.
Notice your laptop slowing down in Photoshop or Sony Vegas? - Upgrade the RAM! I upgraded the RAM to Ripjaws 16 GB 204 pins.