665 reviews analysed
1. ThermoPro TP50 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor with Temperature Humidity Gauge
- 【Air Comfort Indicator】Humidity meter with humidity level icon indicates air condition — DRY/COMFORT/WET
- 【High & Low Records】Hygrometer digital thermometer displays high and low temperature & humidity records
- 【Healthier Home】Thermometer hygrometer with temperature and humidity monitor ensures proper indoor humidity control has important skin, allergen and other health benefits
- 【Smart Design】Room thermometer indoor features tabletop and magnet-mountable design
- °F/°C Selector
- Powered by AAA battery (included)
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】ThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week, reach us at 877-515-7797
2. BACOENG Vacuum Pump & Manifold Gauge Set – HVAC A/C Refrigeration Kit – Diagnostic R12 R22 R134a R410A – w/Case
- Gauge Set — 2 Valve Manifold with sight-glass & 1/4″ SAE fittings anodized aluminum block body, oversized sight-glass for easy viewing the refrigerant flow high quality gauge and high accuracy of reading
- Vacuum Pump – Newly Designed Compact Vacuum Pump, Portable and Stronger. Flow rate: 3.6CFM Power: 1/4HP Ultimate Vacuum: 0.8Pa
- Accessory–3 × 4FT Blue Red Yellow Refrigrant Hose,2 × 1/4″ SAE Male to 5/16″ SAE Female Adapters（R410a）, 1 × Toolkit, 12oz Vacuum Oil, 1 × Manual for Pump and Gauge
- Hose– All hose are complied with SAE-J2196 standard standard. Hose Working pressure: 800PSI-4000PSI Acceptable refrigerant: CFC HCFC and HFC
- Multi-function Gauge– Ideal for R12 R22 R134a(Need Additional Quick Couplers) R410A R407C. Pressure and Temperature Displayed.
3. XtremepowerUS 3CFM or 4CFM Air Vacuum Pump HVAC A/C Refrigeration Kit AC Manifold Gauge Set (3CFM 1/4HP Air Vacuum Pump)
- SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL: XtremepowerUS 1/4 HP 3 CFM 1-Stage Rotary Air Vacuum Pump is designed to have high efficiency and low noise output with internal high volume cooling fan for extended use.
- HEAVY DUTY CASING: Die-cast Aluminum Alloy Casing enables the vacuum pump be light and durable at the same time. Equipped with brass fitting tethered safety caps to prevent oil leaks during transportation and handling.
- EASY OIL CHANGE: The vacuum pump features a simple Oil Fill Port for a clean pour and Oil Drain Plug positioned beneath the oil reservoir to quickly drain when needed. Checking the spillage meter will help to ensure the proper level of oil.
- INCLUDED: Multicolored set of three 36” hoses, Manifold Gauge, Oil Bottle, Accessories and Storage Bag to keep equipment clean and dust free.
- The XtremepowerUS HVAC service gauge set is great for diagnosing and repairing AC systems. Ideal use for R134, R134A, R12, R22, R22A, R404A, R407C or R502
- also commonly used for wine degassing and automatic milking.
4. Winters PFQ Series Stainless Steel 304 Dual Scale Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 30" Hg Vacuum-0-15 psi/kpa,2-1/2" Dial Display, +/-1.5% Accuracy, 1/4" NPT Bottom Mount
5. CARBO Instruments 4" Pressure Gauge, Stainless Steel Case, Chrome Plated Brass Connection, Lqiuid Filled, Vacuum -30 Hg/0, Lower Mount 1/4" NPT
- ASME B40.1 Grade A Accuracy Compliance ± 2-1-2 % of span
- Oil, Water, Air, Compressor, Hydraulics, HVAC, Gaseous & Liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallizing and not corrosive or oxidizing to copper alloy parts
- Dual Scale: psi / bar with kPa guidance.
- Burdong tube type, Brass and Copper Alloy Wetted Parts, Polycarbonate Window Lens
- Stainless Steel Case
CARBO Instruments 4″ Pressure Gauge, Stainless Steel Case, Liquid Filled, Vacuum -30Hg/-1 bar, Lower Mount 1/4″ NPT Reliable and dampen Pulsation & Vibration Oil, Water, Air, Compressor, Hydraulics, HVAC, Gaseous & Liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallizing and not corrosive or oxidizing to copper alloy parts
6. Winters PFQ Series Stainless Steel 304 Dual Scale Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 30" Hg Vacuum-0-30 psi/kpa,2-1/2" Dial Display, +/-1.5% Accuracy, 1/4" NPT Bottom Mount
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is filled with glycerin and enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with single (psi) or dual scale (psi/kPa)/(psi/bar)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/bar)
- Display accuracy is + or – 2.5% of full scale value for the 1.5″ (40 mm) and 2″ (50 mm) gauges, and + or – 1.5% of full scale value for the 2.5″ (63 mm) and 4″ (100 mm) gauges
- Lower mount or center back male connection with 1/8″, 1/4″, or 1/2″ NPT rate with restricted orifice
The Winters PFQ series pressure gauge with brass wetted parts has a glycerin-filled circular dial enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case, and a male connection, and measures pressure with a single or dual scale with an accuracy of + or – 1.5% or 2.5%. The OT58 brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The stainless steel 304 case is also corrosion resistant and is Ingress Protection certified IP65 for protection against solid objects, including dust or liquids. The circular dial comes in 1.5″ (40 mm), 2″ (50 mm), 2.5″ (63 mm), or 4″ (100 mm) diameters and is filled with glycerin for protection against vibration and pulsation. The dial is white aluminum with black and red markings. It has an aluminum, anodized black, pointer and the lens is polycarbonate for high impact resistance. The gauge measures pressure with a single psi scale or a dual scale of psi/kPa, psi/bar, Hg. vacuum/kPa, or Hg. vacuum/bar. The gauge is accurate to + or – 2.5% of full scale value for the 1.5″ and 2″ dials and accurate to + or – 1.5% of full scale value for the 2.5″ and 4″ dials. The male connection comes with a 1/8″, 1/4″, or 1/2″ NPT (National Pipe Thread) rate with a restricted orifice and is located at the bottom or center back of the gauge. The movement is OT59 brass, and the welding is silver alloy. The 6″ (150 mm) socket gasket, the fill plug, and the lens ring gasket are all made of nitrile rubber for a tight seal. The over-pressure limit is 25% for pressures up to 1,400psi (9,653kPa) and 15% for pressures over 1,400psi (9,653kPa). The working pressure is a maximum of 75% of full scale value. The operating temperature is -4 to 150 degrees F (-20 to 65 degrees C). This pressure gauge is suitable for pumps, compressors, hydraulic presses, machinery, pneumatic equipment, and motors in harsh environments.
Pressure gauges are instruments used to measure the pressure of a gas or liquid inside a vessel and, often, to help ensure the optimal amount of pressure for a given application. Pressure gauges can range from everyday instruments, such as those used to measure the air pressure in a car or bicycle tire, to highly accurate gauges used in mechanical and industrial processing. Most often, pressure gauges measure pressure relative to another reference. For instance, gauge pressure measures pressure relative to ambient air. An example of a pressure gauge measuring relative to ambient air is a tire pressure gauge or a blood pressure gauge. Differential pressure is the difference in pressure between two points, such as when measuring liquid flow along various points in a pipeline. An absolute pressure gauge measures pressure relative to a perfect vacuum, such as an atmospheric or barometric pressure gauge. All types of pressure gauges include either a male or a female mount to connect to the vessel where pressure is being measured, and display results on a dial with varying increments of measure across a given range.
Winters Instruments manufactures pressure gauges, thermometers, diaphragm seals, pressure transmitters, and switches. The company, founded in 1953, is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
7. AstroAI Digital Tire Inflator with Pressure Gauge, Medium 250 PSI Air Chuck and Compressor Accessories Heavy Duty with Rubber Hose and Quick Connect Coupler for 0.1 Display Resolution , Black
- ADVANCED ACCURACY: Professionally calibrated to always return a reading within 1% of the exact pressure of your tire and 0.1 display resolution. No more guessing! Accurately measures a range from 0-250 PSI (0-17.2 Bar
- 0-1724 Kpa
- 0-17.5 kg/cm²)
- ALL-IN-ONE: The LED backlit screen features measurements in PSI, KPA, Bar, and Kg/cm²
- Includes an inflation gun, chuck, gauge, hose, and bleed valve, all in one unit
- Compatible with ¼” NPT air compressors output
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Built of high quality, heavy duty steel and brass components that provide lasting performance
- Use for all vehicles, such as car, suv, truck, motorcycle, bicycle (with schrader valve) etc.
- INCREASED SAFETY: Properly inflated tires provide better performance in all weather conditions, decreasing the likelihood of flats, explosions, and crashes
- Increase your MPG and save money on fuel costs and tire wear
- BATTERY SAVING AND WARRANTY: Auto on and will auto off after 20 seconds of inactivity to preserve battery life
- built-in air bleeder valve to quickly decrease pressure in overinflated tires
- 3 year warranty provided by AstroAI
Fill it Right the First Time
The AstroAI Digital Tire Inflator Gauge makes filling tires extremely easy when using an air compressor. Instead of filling a tire, check the pressure, adjusting, checking, and repeating over and over again, simply fill the tire to the exact pressure you want. Fill a tire to specification twice as quickly or even faster by using fewer instruments! Save time and just fill it right the first time.
High Quality Construction
The first thing you’ll notice about this gauge is its weight; only high quality stainless steel and brass was used to provide an extremely heavy duty inflator gauge that can withstand up to an incredible 250 PSI. The rubber hose is insulated and extra thick for superior performance.
Inflation Range: 0-250 PSI
Display Resolution: 0.1 PSI
Display Type: Backlit LCD
Measurement Units: PSI, KPA, Bar, Kgf/cm2
Compatibility: NPT air compressor connector
1 x AstroAI Tire Inflator Gauge
1 x User Manual
4 x Valve Caps
1 x Brass Air Chuck
2 x AAA Batteries
1 x ¼” NPT Steel Fitting
1 x Thread Seal Tape Roll
1 x Valve Core Tool
8. YZM Industrial Water ressure Gauge,304 Stainless Steel Dual Scale Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 0-220 psi,0-16 kg/cm2, 2-1/2" Dial Display, -3-2-3% Accuracy, 1/4" NPT,Bottom Mount.
- Pressure range:0-1.6MPa or 0-220 PSI,1/4″ NPT,Diameter of gauge: 2-1/2″
- LIQUID/GLYCERIN FILLED PRESSURE GAUGE,2.5″ FACE/DIAL 1/4″ MALE NPT CONNECTION
- Stainless steel case, Copper alloy wetted parts
- broad applications – water, oil, air and more
- Monitor the post R.O. water pressure and vital to the functionality of your RO system!
Application: Water, Oil, Air & Hydraulic Application
Dial Size: 2-1/2″ Dial Size (Crimped Casing)
Accuracy: +/- 3/2/3% Scale: Dual Scale – PSI / Bar
Movement: Copper Alloy
Bourdon Tube: Copper Alloy
Case: Stainless Steel case for protection in harsh environments
Connection: Copper Alloy Lower Mount; 1/4″ NPT (for 2-1/2″ dial)
Normal Ambient Temp.: -4F to +140F (-20C to +60C)
Liquid Filling: Glycerin oil filled to enhance the reliability and integrity; helps dampen the effect of vibration and pulsation; lubricates the movement and extends the life of gauge.
9. Yellow Jacket 49968 Charging Manifold,
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Gadges for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!