756 reviews analysed
1. OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
- Ideal for testing vacuum lines and components
- Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems
- Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets
- Kit comes complete with adapter for most applications
- Pin point hard to find problems such as cracked lines PCV fuel pump fuel filters and more
2. Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester
3. MEASUREMAN Glycerin Filled Vacuum Gauge 2-1/2" x 1/4"NPT Lower, Stainless Steel Case, Brass Inside, 30inHg/-100kpa-0
“This liquid filled vacuum gauge is designed for media which is not corrosive to brass, also where vibration and pulsation is a concern.
Dial size: 2-1/2″”
Process connection: 1/4″”NPT lower mount
Case: 304 stainless steel case and crimped ring
Dial plate: aluminum, with pointer stop
Pointer: Aluminum, black, DIN style
Bourdon tube: Copper alloy
Connection: Brass, one piece design
Oil cap: rubber, gray color
Filling: Glycerin filled, dampens the effect of vibration and pulsation; lubricates the movement and extends the life of gauge.
IP class: IP67
Range: 30″”Hg/-100kpa-0, “”Hg outside, kpa inside
Working temperature:-4 to 140 deg F/-20 to 60 deg C
Ambient temperature:140 deg F/60 deg C maximum”
Meaureman has 20 years rich experience in the measuring of pressure, temperature, flow, level industries, The “Measureman” branded products are the combination of continuous good quality and affordable price. “Measureman” products are selected and designed by professional engineers.
4. 8milelake Fuel Pump & Vacuum Tester Carburetor Valve Pressure Tester Gauge Kit Car Truck
5. 2-1/2" Oil Filled Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Water Oil Gas – Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/4" NPT, Lower Mount Connection -30HG/30PSI
6. PIC Gauge 102D-158A 1.5" Dial, 30"/0 hg Vacuum psi Range, 1/8" Male NPT Connection Size, Center Back Mount Dry Pressure Gauge with a Black Steel Case, Brass Internals, Chrome Bezel, and Plastic Lens
An inexpensive utility gauge for the broad commercial and industrial markets. Suitable for air, water, oil, gas or any other media not corrosive to brass.
7. ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, Vacuum Test
- DIAGNOSE YOUR VEHICLE: The ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, & Vacuum Test enables testing of the fuel delivery pressure to the engine to check for worn or defective parts in fuel pumps and vacuum systems
- Set includes a variety of adapters suitable for most vehicles
- Intended for carburetor engines with a mechanical fuel pump operating pressures below 10 PSI (0.7 Bar)
- 4-IN-1 KIT: 4 tests can be performed – Fuel pump pressure, fuel pump vacuum, carburetor intake manifold, and vacuum test
- When reading the pressure gauge, occasional needle drop indicates that the carb or tappets need an adjustment plug, missing or stuck valve, or trouble in carburetor
- Steady, regular drop indicates that the valve is held open, burnt, or chipped
- Wide pressure fluctuation at high speeds indicates a weak valve spring
- Steady drop to zero pressure indicates a choked muffler
- EASY TO USE: Assembly and operating instruction manual included
- Pressure gauge has a 4-inch (10.2cm) diameter with color-coded measurement scales so it is easy to read and a 1.2-inch (3cm) thickness with rubber side notches for easy grip
- Extra-long rubber hose and 14mm/18mm manifold adapter
- Rubber hose 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) maximum working pressure
- Pressure gauge 0-28 IN-Hg (0-70 cm-HG) vacuum and 0-10 PSIG (0-0.7 kg/cm²) pressure
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 12.75” x 2.25” x 7.25” inch (32.4cm x 5.7cm x 18.4cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) vacuum pressure gauge, (1) 2-foot (61cm) long rubber hose – 13/64-inch ID 23/64-inch OD, (1) brass cone adapter, (1) plastic connector, (1) 1/4”x18 male to 1/8”-27 female brass adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 male to 7/32” barbed brass fitting adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 female to 3/8” male brass adapter, (1) T-type 7/32” barded brass fitting adapter, (1) carrying case, and (1) instruction manual for your convenience
8. Hand Held Vacuum Pump Tester Set Vacuum Gauge and Brake Bleeder Kit for Automotive with Adapters, Case
- Multifunctional: The Vacuum Pump/Brake Bleeder is a multi-functional vacuum pump that is used to test a variety of essential vehicle settings and operations. By using some of the included accessory caps and fittings it can also be used as a brake bleeder.
- Tester: Cushioned pistol grip handle with vacuum gauge, simple operation, gauge range 0-30 inches Hg, 0-760 mm Hg.
- Complete kit includes accessories for both brake bleeding and automotive diagnosis. Vacuum pump set can test and diagnose a wide varity of parts and common systems on any vehicle.
- Easy to use: Easily bleed brakes by yourself. Coming with a carrying bag, made by high quality material, and easy to carry.
- 3 month limited warranty.
High Quality Car Auto Hand Held Vacuum Pistol Pump Brake Bleeder Adaptor Fluid Reservoir Tester Kit 2 in 1 Tool Kits
Condition: 100% brand new
Material: Alloy steel, plastics, rubber
Dimension of case: 13.5*8.7*2 inch / 34.3*22*5 cm
Pressure range: 0-30inHg, 0-760mmHg
_1 x vacuum pump/brake bleeder with vacuum gauge
_1 x reservoir jar & 2 x lids
_1 x “T” hose connector
_1 x straight hose connector
_1 x universal cup adapter
_1 x blow mold case
_1 x user manual
_2 x 24″ vacuum hoses
_2 x 3″ vacuum hoses
_2 x tapered hose adapters
_3 x brake bleeder valve adapters
Do not use the vacuum pump to siphon liquid Damage to the internal chamber will result in seals
9. BACOENG Vacuum Pump & Manifold Gauge Set – HVAC A/C Refrigeration Kit – Diagnostic R12 R22 R134a R410A – w/Case
- Gauge Set — 2 Valve Manifold with sight-glass & 1/4″ SAE fittings anodized aluminum block body, oversized sight-glass for easy viewing the refrigerant flow high quality gauge and high accuracy of reading
- Vacuum Pump – Newly Designed Compact Vacuum Pump, Portable and Stronger. Flow rate: 3.6CFM Power: 1/4HP Ultimate Vacuum: 0.8Pa
- Accessory–3 × 4FT Blue Red Yellow Refrigrant Hose,2 × 1/4″ SAE Male to 5/16″ SAE Female Adapters（R410a）, 1 × Toolkit, 12oz Vacuum Oil, 1 × Manual for Pump and Gauge
- Hose– All hose are complied with SAE-J2196 standard standard. Hose Working pressure: 800PSI-4000PSI Acceptable refrigerant: CFC HCFC and HFC
- Multi-function Gauge– Ideal for R12 R22 R134a(Need Additional Quick Couplers) R410A R407C. Pressure and Temperature Displayed.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!