505 reviews analysed
1. Eastman 60158 Vacuum Relief Valve, 3/4" MIP
- CONNECTION: 3/4-inch MIP (Male Iron Pipe) Connection
- MATERIAL: This valve has an all brass body construction making it sturdy and durable
- USE: This vacuum relief valve is used for automatic venting of closed systems to atmosphere when a vacuum is created
- FEATURE: It consists of a black protective cap for extra protection
- TESTED: This product is tested and rated to ANSI z21. 22 and complies with lead-free plumbing laws
2. HELIOCOL 3/4" New Vacuum Relief Valve Pool Solar Panels – New White
3. Control Devices VR Series Brass Vacuum Relief Valve, 0-30" Hg Vacuum Range, 1/4" Male NPT
4. SolarPoolRepair Vacuum Relief Valve for Solar Pool Heaters (2")
5. Rheem Marathon Vacuum Relief Valve SP623336
A vacuum valve must be installed on the cold water inlet in either a vertical or horizontal position to assure warranty coverage a Marathon water heater.
6. Cash Acme 22398-0000LF Vr-801 Drill Vent 3/4-Inch Vacuum Relief Valve with Dust Cover, Lead Free
The VR-801 vacuum relief valve is designed to protect hot water supply systems and pressure vessels against negative pressure. It is especially well suited for many domestic and commercial systems. It works by preventing internal vacuum conditions that could result in burned out heaters and/or collapsed storage tanks. Installed on the cold water supply line, the Cash Acme VR-801 closes tightly under pressure and opens at a 1″ mercury vacuum. Atmosphere admitted to the system breaks the vacuum, preventing collapse of the storage tank.
From the Manufacturer
Prevents internal vacuum conditions that could collapse storage tanks – especially copper. Bronze body with a male inlet, integral body seat and silicone seat disc.
7. Rheem SP623335 Water Heater Vacuum Relief Valve
8. Watts 3/4LFN36-M2 0556031, 3/4"
9. Control Devices VR Series Brass Vacuum Relief Valve, 0-30" Hg Vacuum Range, 3/8" Male NPT
This Control Devices VR38-100 vacuum relief valve has a brass body, an adjustable relief pressure, and a 3/8″ male NPT threaded inlet connection. The valve’s brass body, stainless steel spring, nylon poppet, and Nitrile seal resist corrosion and can be used in operating temperatures up to 250 degrees F. This proportional-type relief valve opens at a rate relative to the increase in vacuum pressure, and can be adjusted to open between 0 and 30″ Hg (inches of mercury) using the knurled adjustment screw and locking jam nut. The valve is factory preset to open at 20 pounds per square inch (psi) and has a flow rate of 5 cubic feet per minute (CFM). This vacuum relief valve is suitable for use in vacuum applications such as to prevent a tank from collapsing while it is being emptied or after a sterilization-in-place (SIP) procedure.
Relief valves remove excess pressure or vacuum from a system. The valve openings allow fluids or gases to escape to decrease pressure, and then close once the valve reaches the reseating pressure limit. They also relieve excess vacuum by opening to release a gas into the system and then closing after it reaches its low-pressure limit. Some relief valves have an adjustment mechanism to set the pressure where the valve opens, making it suitable for various applications. Relief valves are rated according to the volume of liquid or gas that can flow through them and the material that the valve is constructed from must be suitable for the fluid or gas, which may be corrosive or at an extreme temperature, in which it operates. Relief valves are used in a variety of applications, such as air compressors, petrochemical and chemical manufacturing, natural gas processing, and power generation.
Control Devices manufactures valves and other flow control devices. The company, founded in 1963, is headquartered in Fenton, MO.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Releif Valve for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!