577 reviews analysed
1. EKWB EK-CryoFuel Premix Coolant, 1000mL, Blood Red
The EK-CryoFuel is a new revolutionary coolant for PC liquid cooling systems. EK-CryoFuel is the most chemically stable coolant that provides enthusiasts and gamers with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on color stability. EK-CryoFuel coolant is a pure, non-toxic coolant based on the patent pending chemical formula, which prevents the creation of any sediments in the liquid cooling loop. Liquid cooling users can rest assured that the EK-CryoFuel coolant, with its very low viscosity, will not clog or damage their water blocks and other parts of the loop when used with EK-DuraClear or EK-ZMT tubing.
2. EKWB EK-CryoFuel Solid Concentrate Coolant, 250mL (Cloud White)
EK-CryoFuel Solid non-transparent coolants are all based on a new patent-pending formula with vivid, long-lasting color stability. The coolant contains everything a high-end liquid cooling system requires for efficient thermal performance and providing the necessary protection for your water blocks. It carries the essential synergistic corrosion inhibitors and biological inhibitors – thus promoting long and safe operational life for your liquid cooling products and high thermal efficiency.
With countless hours of in-house and third-party real-life scenario testing, EK-CryoFuel Solid is the most chemically stable coolant that provides enthusiasts with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on color stability. The key feature of the new coolant formula is that it is not sedimenting after long hours of inactivity of the cooling loop. Designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, the EK-CryoFuel offers a 1-year shelf life from date of bottling.
This 250mL concentrate is to be mixed in 750mL distilled water to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant.
EK-CryoFuel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminum and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling – thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency, providing best value/performance ratio.
Does not contain ethylene glycol or a bittering agent. Model: 3831109880234.
3. Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS Intel/AMD W4 RGB CPU Water Block AM4 Ready CL-W139-CU00SW-A
- Supports all the latest Intel/AMD CPU Socket. AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2; Intel LGA 2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
- 7 Solid Color LED options with RGB and LED Off Features with Lighting Controller
- Optimized 0.15mm Micro-Channel Structure for optimal clearance and extreme heat dissipation
- Anti-Corrosion Design with Mirror-Finished CU Base
Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS Intel/AMD W4 RGB CPU Water Block AM4 Ready CL-W139-CU00SW-A
The all-new Pacific W4 RGB CPU Water Block features a RGB LED, 0.15mm internal fin construction, a copper base with anti-corrosive nickel plating and high-quality PMMA cover, and a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-free as well as no-tools installation. Fits with most G1/4 fittings, the Pacific W4 RGB provides the ultimate in cooling performance, and delivers extreme compatibility for custom PC builders.
- Gorgeous RGB LED with Lighting Controller
- Anti-Corrosion Design with Mirror-Finish CU Base
- Optimized 0.15mm Micro-Channel Fin Internal Structure
- 4-Pin Molex
- G 1/4” Thread Ports
- Compatibility CPU Socket:
*Intel LGA: 2066/2011-3/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1366/775
- 93.4mm (L) x 93.4mm (W) x 22mm (H)
- Copper + PMMA
- G ¼”
- 670 g
- Pacific W4 CPU Waterblock
- Universal Mounting Brackets & Hardware (Intel/AMD)
- (1) Thermal Paste
- User Guide
Please visit our website or search “Thermaltake Support” for any assistance.
4. Asus ROG Strix LC 360 All-in-one White Liquid CPU Cooler with Aura Sync, Triple White ROG 120mm addressable RGB Radiator Fans and Reinforced Sleeved tubing
ASUS ROG STRIX LC 360 RGB White Edition, All-in-One ROG CPU Cooler with addressable RGB lighting, Aura sync, NCVM pump lining and ROG radiator fan. Before purchasing ROG STRIX LC AIO RGB make sure that the motherboard has “3-Pin Addressable RGB header” to connect the “A-RGB FAN” connector.
5. BOXI Front K-Frame Crossmember Subframe Cradle For 2007-2012 Dodge Caliber(Non SRT), 2007-2016 Jeep Compass, 2007-2016 Jeep Patriot 68211659AA
- Fits: 2007-2012 Dodge Caliber(Non SRT), 2007-2016 Jeep Compass, 2007-2016 Jeep Patriot
- .FWD:Dodge Caliber, Jeep Compass, Jeep Patriot part # 68211933AB
- AWD: Dodge Caliber, Jeep Compass, Jeep Patriot part # 68211932AB
- Placement on Vehicle:Front, front Cradle Crossmember fit.
- oem # 68211659AA Other OEM #s 5105623AA, 5105623AB, 5105623AC, 5105623AD, 5105623AE, 5105623AF, 5105623AG, 5105623AH, 5105623AI
6. Dorman 603-102 Coolant Reservoir Bottle
7. Samincom Office Chair with High Back Large Seat and Tilt Function Executive Swivel Computer Chair PU (Black)
- OPTIMAL COMFORT: Upholstered in bonded black PU and padded with high-density organic polymer foam, this office chair provides optimal support for comfort while sitting all day
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The backrest features arced contour and built-in lumbar support to fit your body shape and protect your spine
- padded curved armrest of PU chair to rest your arms with ease
- STURDY & SAFE: Upgraded accessories (armrests, tray, casters and auto-return cylinder with height adjustment) are all tested
- with safety auto-return cylinder with height adjustment and 5-star steel base, the stability of computer chair is tested by TUV
- Max. capacity 330lbs
- ADJUSTABLE: 360 degree smooth swiveling executive chair, seat height is fully adjustable, tilt mechanism for rocking back and forth to relax
- tilt tension is adjustable
- Ideal as home computer desk chair, gaming chair, movie/home-theater chair, at the office, for co-working spaces and startup offices.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found White Water Cooling Resivour for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!