929 reviews analysed
1. 4-Piece Central Vacuum Accessory Set (Colors may vary)
2. Genuine MP Soft Touch Deluxe Vacuum Cleaner or Central Vac Hardwood and Bare Floor or Wall Brush. Natural Delicate Horse Hair Bristles for thorough Cleaning. (14 Inch with Wheels)
- Genuine Soft Touch Deluxe Vacuum Cleaner Floor Brushes by Maresh Products. Industry standard size for Vacuum Cleaners and Central Vacuums 1 ¼ “ wands or vacuum hoses. The female opening is tapered from 1.26 to 1.19 inch (1 1/4”,32mm industry standard size) Available in 10”, 12” or 14” natural fill floor brush . The 180 degree swivel neck allows easy maneuvering around furniture, or underneath tables (clearance needed is 3 inches) and easily cleans narrow gaps
- The robust natural fill completely encompassed the base of the brush and is designed to insure no damage to floor surfaces including hard wood, tile, polished stone, vinyl, nor laminate. A opening cut to the front face of the brush allows the vacuum to capture larger debris rather than push it around as with a broom. These features make this tool ideal for all bare floor applications
- Compatible with all major brands of vacuums using 1 ¼ ” wands or Hose including: Sanitaire, Pro-Team, Beam, Eureka, Hoover, Panasonic, Electrolux, Shop Vac, Euroclean, Nilfisk, Bissell, Kenmore, Oreck and some Dyson models
- These premium natural bristle bare surface floor brushes are ideal for vacuuming all types of bare surface floors, including marble, hardwood, tile, linoleum, laminate, parquet, concrete and also walls. The bristles are made from natural horse hair which provides a very soft brush which will not scratch even high gloss floors such as marble.
- The 180 degree swivel neck allows easy maneuvering around furniture, or underneath tables. The diameter of the swivel neck measures 1.25″, which will also fit nearly every central vacuum system on the market, including
- NuTone, Beam, VacuFlo, Hayden, CenTec, Electrolux, Dirt Devil, Hoover, MD Manufacturing, and many others. It also works with many stand alone vacuum cleaners such as Dyson, Hoover, Bissell, Eureka, and all other brands which use a 1.25″ diameter hose or wand. Risk free money back
3. 12in Deluxe Central Vacuum Accessory Floor Brush
- Deluxe 12 Inch Wide Natural Bristle Deluxe Bare Floor Brush Fits Most Central Vacuum Systems
- Fits all Vacuums Which Use a 1.25″ Diameter Hose or Wand
- Natural Horse Hair Bristle Brush Cleans Even the Most Delicate Smooth Floors Without Scratching Them
- 90 Degree Swivel Neck Allows Cleaning in Tight Areas, Under Furniture Simple
This premium 12 inch wide natural bristle bare surface floor brush is ideal for vacuuming all types of bare surface floors, including marble, hardwood, tile, linoleum, laminate, parquet, and can even clean low pile rugs. The bristles are made from natural horse hair which provides a very soft brush which will not scratch even high gloss floors such as marble. The 90 degree swivel neck makes maneuvering around furniture, or underneath tables incredibly easy. The diameter of the swivel neck measures 1.25″, which will fit nearly every central vacuum system on the market, including; NuTone, Beam, VacuFlo, Hayden, CenTec, Electrolux, Dirt Devil, Hoover, MD Manufacturing, and many others. It also works with many stand alone vacuum cleaners such as Dyson, Hoover, Bissell, Eureka, and all other brands which use a 1.25″ diameter hose or wand. Risk free money back guarantee on size, fit and quality.
4. Cen-Tec Systems 38342 Vacuum Floor Brush, 12-Inch, Gray
5. Cen-Tec Systems 93796 Premium Vacuum Attachment Kit with Telescoping Wand Black
- Designed to work with both conventional and electric hoses that have a button lock stub tube to engage the chrome telescopic wand included in the set. The wand features Cen-Tec’s exclusive button down feature that makes it easier to disengage the hose from the wand for above the floor cleaning and storage
- Includes a 12” pivoting neck natural fill floor brush in pearl gray. The brush is designed for use on all hard floor surfaces including hardwood, laminate, tile, stone, concrete, vinyl, and linoleum
- The soft bristles will not damage floors and effectively collect the dust and surface debris into the air stream through the window cut on the face of the nozzle where the vacuum pulls it away. Great for pet hair
- Also includes a 3” natural fill dusting brush with Cen-Tec’s exclusive square corner feature ideal for cleaning into square corners on table tops or shelves
- The 4” upholstery tool vented to insure airflow on soft surfaces. A slide on natural fill brush has a stiffer fill to help groom upholstery and lift off pet hair or fibers from the surface
- The 8” fluted crevice is ideal of corners, in the car, or on the stairs
- Telescoping ratchet wand allows the operator to fit the tools to their height, as well as extend the reach when vacuuming above the head or underneath furniture
- Compatible with major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Honeywell, Vacumaid, Nutone, Canavac, Imperium, and Cyclovac. It is not recommended for use with Vacuflo, which has a unique shallow button and requires a different wand configuration
- All attachments included fit 1.25″ diameter vacuum connections
The 93796 is designed for use with electric and conventional hoses with a button lock tube projecting from the handle. A button lock feature insures the tools remain connected unless it is intended that they be separated. The 12” natural fill floor brush is a customer favorite. The pivoting neck makes it easy to move in and around furnishings. The brush is gentle on even the most delicate surfaces and is proven to work effectively on all hard floor surfaces. A complete four-piece tool set addresses all your above the floor cleaning needs. A dusting tool for hard surface cleaning, upholstery tool for cloth surfaces, a slide on brush ideal for grooming and releasing stuck on dirt, and a crevice tool for all the tight spaces and corners encountered around the home. The 93796 is Compatible with major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Honeywell, Vacumaid, Nutone, Canavac, Imperium, and Cyclovac. It is not recommended for use with Vacuflo, which has a unique shallow button and requires a different wand configuration.
6. Cen-Tec Systems Vacuflo Turbocat Central Vacuum Air Turbine Brush, Gray
- No Batteries or additional power needed
- Runs off your Central Vacuum
- The make-up of the TurboCat turbine allows for enhanced airflow and constant contact with the floor surface
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including Beam, Nutone, Electrolux, Hayden, VacuMaid, Aggressor, Vacuflo, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac, Air Vac
- This model is gray in color
7. Cen-Tec Systems 91431 Complete Central Vacuum Accessory Kit with Metal Wands
- Designed to provide a basic set of accessory tools for a central vacuum. The 91431 features a 1.25” x 30 foot non-electric hose produced using a unique process that provides a very smooth interior for superior airflow and quieter use
- The 13” metal friction curved end is designed to swivel over the hose meaning less stress on you and the hose. Friction indicates that all tool to tool connections are made by the two parts wedging, pressing together without a physical locking mechanism
- The wall end is an industry standard 1.50” on the outer diameter making it compatible with all major central vacuum inlets which have a 1.50” inlet with the exception of a nutone branded inlet which has a slightly smaller opening
- The package features two chrome wands with nylon friction collars to help them stay in place without them wedging together so they can never be separated. A 12” natural fill floor brush and a combination nozzle which is ideal for area rugs door mats. A basic accessory set including a 10” crevice, 4” dusting tool, and 5” upholstery. The mesh caddy bag allows you to collect and store the tools on the hose hanger with the hose in a bag that gives you visibility
- The 91431 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including beam, eureka, vacuflo, vacu-maid, imperium, cyclovac, star power, canavac, Hayden, air vac, md, and nutone systems not using the nutone branded square inlet
- Industry standard wall valves and utility inlets on central vacuums that include this feature have the same inner diameter and will accept this hose end. The metal band will activate the low voltage control of your vacuum turning it on as it is inserted
The 91431 is designed to be a general use straight air accessory set for the home, shop, or garage. Often it is used as a second tool set Complimenting the power nozzle or Turbine package that came with the central vacuum. Having a second tool set can save you time and effort moving a tool set from floor to floor in multi-story homes. The hose end is designed for what has historically been industry standard inlets and will activate a system with low voltage contacts in the wall valve. There were a few valves typically produced before 1980 which may use a micro-switch for activation of the vacuum. In most cases the 91431 will still work but the automatic activation of the system will not be delivered by the banded cuff. The set includes a full range attachments for most standard household cleaning jobs. This set is deal for a basement, garage, or general use in the home, especially on hard floor areas. The floor brush is ideal for cleaning hardwood, tile, stone, and vinyl.
8. Cen-Tec Systems 93367 Central Vacuum Attachment Kit Gray
- Features a commercial grade 1.25X 35 foot vacuum hose with the trademarked arc relax strain relief to increase hose life by preventing kinking
- Includes a premium Gray rug and hard floor combination tool with wheels to insure easy movement on carpeted surfaces and area rugs
- Includes a white hose hanger with a unique non-slip blade to keep the hose on the hanger
- Compatible with all major central vacuum brands including, beam, electrolux, eureka, vacuflo, vacumaid, md, aerus, cyclovac, canavac, honeywell, vacuflo, and imperium
- The hose features a smooth interior for superior airflow and the soft Gray color assure the hose to be non-marking
The 93367 is designed to complement all major central vacuum systems and is an ideal set of accessories for those concerned about black tools marking surfaces. The 1.25 inch inner diameter commercial grade vacuum hose is highly flexible with a smooth interior for superior airflow. Cen-Tec’s trademarked arc relax strain relief system covers the last 14 inches of each end of the hose and prevents kinking increasing hose life. The premium combination nozzle has a wheel system, metal base plate, and pivoting swivel neck that keeps the tool parallel to the surface of the floor for superior vacuuming. A five-piece accessory set with natural fill dusting and natural fill upholstery tool is ideal for all above the floor surfaces. The 93367 is lightweight, making it ideal for cleaning above the floor surfaces, stair risers, while reducing fatigue. The 93367 is designed to be compatible with all major central vacuum brands including: Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, MD, Cyclovac, Canavac, Honeywell, Galaxie, Imperium, and Nutone installed with valves that have approximately a 1.50 inch industry standard opening.
9. Cen-Tec Systems 37737 12" Combination Hard Floor and Carpet Vacuum Nozzle
- The 12” 37737 is designed for silent movement on hard floor with a wrap around nylon brush and low noise wheel. The brush is retracted using and on the tool rocker switch and then is suitable for all carpeted surfaces. The 1 ¼” neck of the tool double pivots to follow you through the vacuuming motion keeping the face of the tool at the ideal angle to insure cleaning performance.
- The stainless base plate has deep channels to the tool edge to insure excellent edge cleaning and maximum air flow for capturing debris. Two lint strips in front of and behind an oversized channel capture lint and fibers from the carpets surface and help direct them into the air stream.
- The brush is supported with a stamped steel back plate to insure uniform support for the brush when on hard floor surfaces and protecting the base of the tool from damaging sensitive surfaces.
- The oversized pedal is easily operated with the foot to ease transitions from carpet to hard floor making the 37737 ideal for today’s home with a mix of floor surfaces.
- Compatible with all canister vacuums, central vacuums, and commercial back pack vacuums using 1.25” accessories
The 37737 is a premium nozzle for both hard floor and carpeted surfaces. The tool is virtually silent when moving across hard floor surfaces due to the oversized wheel located just under the double pivot neck. The neck pivots first at the tool and then at the neck base to insure maximum cleaning performance. The 37737 is compatible with all canister vacuums, commercial back pack vacuums using 1.25” accessories, and all major brands of central vacuum including Beam, Electrolux, Vacumaid, Cyclovac, MD, Vacuflo, Canavac, Nutone, Eureka, and Imperium. To confirm the 37737 consider the nozzle end of your wand or extension tube. If it has a connection without a button and measures approximately 1.1/4” on the outside surface, it should be compatible. The 37737 is not compatible with several brands of European vacuums like Miele which require a 1.375” neck.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Whole House Vacuum Attachements for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!